It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novel idea to capture a cryptid picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I saw this on a news site and think this would be a great idea to use to find cryptids, any one else? Maybe a deer sized camera pack of some sort? The pics either way would be very interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the4bb4l4h

Maybe Im jumping the gun and you are posting a second entry. But looks like you forgot some content

Oddly enough I was reading an article about 15 mins ago on a camera attached to an elephant trunk:

Elephant trunk cam

[edit on 24-3-2008 by lordtyp0]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
wow, what a coincidence thats the exact one i was talking about, thanks for the link lol

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey, Great minds and all that

I couldn't get over the fact it was attached to the tusk... yet all these animals came up to it. Wonder if Elephants are just that non-threatening to other animals?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
well, i'm guessing that nothin really worries too much bout elephants, unless they are attackin one. Just like i doubt bigfoot would worry too much bout a deer either.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by the4bb4l4h
well, i'm guessing that nothin really worries too much bout elephants, unless they are attackin one. Just like i doubt bigfoot would worry too much bout a deer either.

But, would the deer worry about bigfoot? Just as important.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
well, it doesnt have to be a deer lol, im sure bigfoot doesnt pay attention to some kind of critter, just have to figure out the right one. either way. im sure. I'm just guessin that bigfoot is more likely to run around regular forest creatures than one of us.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
From all I've read, BF is omnivorous but prefers scavenging to actually catching food. However, they are alleged to hunt deer.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
you know what i bet happened. the elephent went GS i fell asleep for 2 hours and they attached a camera to me...now its time to mess with them. he proceeded to call his buddies sand as you can see from the photos he threw a pool party and made a monkey clean his camera. although the pig wanted to show some skin is obvious.

new topics

top topics

join