It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cartoons being used to influence the thinking of children in regards to NWO ideas and possible discl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
G'day all,

I'd like to start this topic discussion off as Ive been thinking about it for a while and I have just seen a movie this morning with my child that has frankly pushed me over the edge.

I went and saw the movie "Horton hears a who", based on a Dr Suess childrens book or something like that.

Now as entertaining as it was it was hard not to pick up on all the hidden messages being sent out within the story line.

This particluar movie covers ideas such as -

-we are not alone, but are being watched by larger and more intelligent beings.
-we are being influenced by beings outside of our world
-the actions of these beings are affecting our weather on our world.
-even showing how government figures are trying to cover up obvious changes to keep the populace from freaking out
-how there are evil and good forces fighting each other outside our world in regards to our world itself.
-how nobody beleives when contact is made outside our world until the beings that are outside initiate disclosure themselves.

Now this movie did not have aliens or any obvious forms of violence in it as itt is aimed at children but by using animals, the jungle and the fictitous world of the "who's", the producers have managed to cover almost every major "conspiratorial topic" that gets debated here on ATS on a regular basis.

The kids dont know, but it would make them think about the bigger picture in a way that they might not understand but might possibly question.

am I making sense here?

Ive seen this more and more often and its not just the kiddy movies but the adult movies seem to have hidden messages within them too if you watch them with a cospiratorial outlook.

For those that have seen this cartoon, or are about to see it, please let me know your thoughts, or am I just looking into things too closely.

by the way, heres a trailer of the movie Im refering too-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This has got to be the(MOST PROFOUND),and astute threads to come out and have a real impact to parents and society i have seen.
Cartoons shape these little grownups more than we think.Idon't know if this is a Disney film but they are more and more warping the minds of children today.Fantasy is one thing but the subliminal pounding i see in these and other cartoons is now scary.
I could live with the fictional hunters in Bambi that shot at anything that moved and burned the forest down(scarred many young minds even children of real outdoorsmen),but this is so Al Goreish it makes one wonder?
Many kids that don't live in a pavement playground and penthouse with the marthas-vineyard vacation will grow out of it.
Many kids with the pavement and low-rent housing that don't know that eggs and milk don't come only from the store will not.

Soylent green is PEOPLE!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That is exactly why I thought Id bring it up. many of us here are parents of young children and the fact that we are here on this forum is because we give a damn and our eyes are open to hidden things that the average sheeple cant see or dont want to see or dont care.

Yes, young minds are easily swayed and if they see the same or similar things often enough i beleive it would change how they think about the world as the grow up. Now, Im not saying that conspiratorial topics such as NWO or aliens/disclosure is bad, what Im saying is that let children be children and leave that sort of hidden messages out of cartoons.

They'll learn it for themselves as they grow up into their teen years as their minds begin to adjust and understand the world around them.

I would love to hear an opinion on this from a child psychologist if there was one on this site....id would make for a interesting analysis.

new topics

join