It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do the Freemasons Stand?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba

14. Do you believe that the United States Government is waging a slow war of ethnic cleansing against its African/American population?

Yes. I see I'm about the only one that answered in the positive to this. I know that there are quite a few African/Americans in positions within the government. I also believe a large percentage of these people are self-loathers and "Uncle Toms." The high percentage of gun shops and liquor stores in predominantly black neighbourhoods as well as the proliferation of drugs in said neighbourhoods is highly suspicious. I think it all ties in with the "War on Drugs." Look at the percentage of non-violent drug offenders doing time and see what percentage of them is black.

I hadn't thought about it that way. Perhaps "ethnic cleansing" is the wrong terminology; that puts a picture in my mind vastly different than what you describe.

If we're talking in terms of liquor stores and gun shops, laws that target and/or are encforced more heavily with the black popluation, you're right.

Not so much "ethnic cleansing" as simply setting up young blacks for failure and introducing/allowing circumstances that encourage them to destroy themselves from the inside out... yeah I will go with that.

Good thread, homie. I think you accomplished what you set out to quite nicely. Hell, got more questions?

[edit on 3/27/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I guess I wanted to see if Freemasons are susceptible to their own personal quirks, doubts, and maybe a little conspiracy chasing.

Oh very much. Which is why I have a tolerance for paranoid anti-masons. On other subject matters I am just as paranoid.

I´ll give you something to chew on:

Take a close look at the enemies of masonry and then determine just who those great conspirators might be.

By the age of 20 I had been through all types of anti-masonic literature.

But strangely, reading all these conspiracy-books had the adverse effect on me: I became less and less identified with the ideals of those anti-masons and more and more identified with the ideals of masonry.

After all these books by raving political and religious fundamentalists, what a RELIEF it was to be the member of a group that neither discussed politics nor religion in the lodge.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

"Ethnic cleansing" does raise a mental image that seems to be far removed from what is happening to many African/Americans. The term conjures up images of Nazi Death Camps, Serbian atrocities, etc...

Still, I think the term is apt. What we are seeing is a far more subtle and insidious form of ethnic cleansing. Self destruction by means of free-will. A process that, by its very nature, could take many generations to successfully complete. As opposed to simply rounding people up and stoking the fires with their corpses. IMHO, of course.

Well, that was fun. I might have to cook up some more questions. Or if anyone else has a series of questions that they feel would be appropriate to the thread. Feel free to add. Maybe questions that are more specific to Freemasonry, it would be interesting to hear opinions about the infamous "Propaganda Due," or other clandestine Lodges that have been suspected of political agitation.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

I myself am not a mason and this is what I think,

1. No

2. No

3. Good God, Yes

4. No, ridiculous

5. Haven't a clue, sorry

6. No

7. Pollution is everywhere

8. Heavens no!

9. Nope, doesn't stand a chance!

10. No way, no how

11. LOL, I guess?

12. Accident, time to move on

13. LOL, Heavens no

14. Ridiculous, no

15. No impact, No idea (repeat)

16. both

17. No

18. Interesting, I will have to research!

19. Yep, and hopefully McCain will do the same if needs be

20. NO, believe in Jesus HE spilt his blood for ALL of us including his child Mary Magledon of whom our one true God would NEVER have sex with!

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Straighten Arrow]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have a comment or two here; please do not take it as an attack, it is merely an observation.

Originally posted by Straighten Arrow
19. Yep, and hopefully McCain will do the same if needs be

So, in one breath, you are completely OK with (and even advocate) lying to and cheating the American public; a move which has cost trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives, and countless others, and that's just the tip of that iceberg. Then, as if that weren't enough, you go on to state that you hope that the guy who will continue and expand the bloodbath in the Middle East for 100 years will again lie to/cheat the public and "seize power" via illegal means...

20. NO, believe in Jesus

And then out with the Jesus plug.

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

1. Do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole assassin of JFK? Yes

2. Do you believe the CIA funds covert ops with drug money? Maybe

3. Do you believe the moon landing was faked? No

4. Do you believe Pope John Paul I was assassinated? No

5. Do you believe James Earl Ray was the sole assassin of Martin Luther King? Yes

6. Do you believe in Chemtrails? No

7. Do you believe fluoride in our water robs us of our precious bodily fluids? No but I loved the movie

8. Do you believe that an ancient civilisation once existed on Mars? Maybe

9. Do you believe that a one world government will eventuate? Not as long as people treasure liberty.

10. Do you support the idea of a one world government? No way in hell.

11. Do you believe Masonic Lodges can be infiltrated for nefarious ends? No

12. Do you believe Princess Diana's death was an accident? Yes

13. Do you believe in shape-shifing reptilian overlords from the planet Nibiru? Believe?...I am one

14. Do you believe that the United States Government is waging a slow war of ethnic cleansing against its African/American population? No

15. Do you believe Jim Jones' cult was an MK-ULTRA operation gone awry? No

16. Do you believe the war in the Gulf is about oil or "Terrorism?"
Both

17. Do you believe AIDS is a man-made bio-warfare agent? No

18. Do you believe Sirhan Sirhan was a mind-controlled assassin? Maybe

19. Do you believe George W. Bush gained office through vote fraud? No

20. Do you believe the "Divine Right of Kings" extends into our age and only people of certain bloodlines gain positions of power? No

[edit on 25/3/2008 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't like war any more then you do but in case you've forgotten there were two buildings and countless loss of civilian life that were lost on Sept 11, 2001. My gut feeling tells me not to trust Obama, I think that he has his own agenda and I think that Hillary Rotham is nothing more then a show boat. Do you remember the Olly North trial in 1987?

Of course I am going to mention Jesus, I feel like I am doing it for all of the Christian Masons who aren't allowed to, lol (pun intended)

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Straighten Arrow]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It was 1987! At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan Administration.
There was Ollie in front of God and country getting the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled by a senator; 'Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security system?'

Ollie replied, 'Yes, I did, Sir.'

The senator continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, 'Isn't that just a little excessive?'

'No, sir,' continued Ollie.

'No? And why not?' the senator asked.

'Because the lives of my family and I were threatened, sir.'

'Threatened? By whom?' the senator questioned.

'By a terrorist, sir' Ollie answered.

'Terrorist? What terrorist could possibly scare you that much?'

'His n ame is Osama bin Laden, sir' Ollie replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator continued. Why are you so afraid of this man?' the senator asked.

'Because, sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of', Ollie answe! red.

'And what do you recommend we do about him?' asked the senator.

'Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth..'

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was shown of the clip.

By the way, that senator was Al Gore!

Also:
Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called 'political priso ners.'
Howe ver, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, 'insisted' that all prisoners be released.

Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center . This was reported by many of the American TV networks at
the time that the terrorists were first identified.
It was censored in the US from all later reports.

Kind of strange that this would all come about during a contra scandal eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Straighten Arrow

Untrue: www.truthorfiction.com...

and www.trendmicro.com...

[edit on 30-3-2008 by RWPBR]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

I am sorry for the bait thread but as others on here can attest to my tactics, I often feel them necessary. Don't believe anything that you see and hear to be true. On the same note, don't be so quick to discount anything either!

Please read this

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2002/08/25/wnidal25.xml

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

So tell me, what's the difference?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Play the Oliver North Abundant Life Christian Center video. Just fast forward to his speech if you don't want to see the rest but don't miss any of his speech! Thanks

premierespeakers.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Straighten Arrow
I don't like war any more then you do but in case you've forgotten there were two buildings and countless loss of civilian life that were lost on Sept 11, 2001.

Oh I can assure you that I have not forgotten. But I don't think you don't want to go down that rabbit hole with me. At least not here.

1. Iraq has/had NOTHING to do with 9/11.

2. That is a mighty fine reason for an INDEPENDENT investigation of what happened on 9/11. I don't buy the official fairy tale for a minute. Too much evidence to the contrary, and the physics don't add up to name but two reasons.

Core columns, anyone? Oh, and don't forget building 7 collapsing into its footprint.

My gut feeling tells me not to trust Obama, I think that he has his own agenda and I think that Hillary Rotham is nothing more then a show boat. Do you remember the Olly North trial in 1987?

Yep. I remember.

As far as Obama; he has ties to the CFR (as do all the other candidates) so agendas kind of come with that terrirory. Hillary? ROFL. I'm from Arkansas, dude... you're not telling me anything I don't know.

Me personally I'm hoping there is some fantastic turn of events that lands Ron Paul the Republican Nomination... pipe dream, perhaps, but the three that are left are ALL worthless, so what's a guy to do?

We seem to be taking over Republican committees all over the country, so that's a start.

In the end I'd vote for Obama before I'd vote for John McCain, I'll tell you that -- and I'm a lifelong Republican.

Of course I am going to mention Jesus, I feel like I am doing it for all of the Christian Masons who aren't allowed to, lol (pun intended)

I'm sure you think that is funny, but Christian Masons are perfectly free to talk about whatever they want to, as are Masons of all faiths and creeds. My point was the obvious moral contradiction, but, I guess you missed that.

[edit on 3/31/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

What's the difference? Truth...truth makes all the difference.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

What's the difference? Truth...truth makes all the difference.

Indeed it does. We should remember that Oliver North *helped* Osama Bin Laden: they were friends.

The Reagan administration, where North was working, was providing arms and money to the Muhajadeen in Afghanistan, in their fight against the Soviet Union. It was these people, whom Oliver North befriended, that became al-Queda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join