It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is anyone here into the musical act called "Snog?" The are on the Metropolis label and are deemed as being industrial/electronica. David Thrussell, the man behind the band, is a big conspiracy buff and it shows in his songs. They are based out of Australia, but have domestic releases in almost every country, even though they are a little obscure. If anyone is interested (USA only, sorry
) I'd glady send you a mix CD of some of their songs. Just let me know...

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As a Briton, what the hell kind of name is Snog? You other Brits know what I mean...

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:54 PM
link   
on the music subject im after the album by the BLUE MEN GROUP (ie the pentium 4 men) if any of you can let me know were i can down load it from let us know

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, as far as I can tell, someone named Melanie says the word snog means "kiss"

www.tornado.pair.com...

Snog - Kiss
"I'd like to snog Melanie" = "I'd like to kiss Melanie".
Note: Snog is only an alternative to kiss in this particular context. It is NOT correct to say "the cue ball just snogged the red" instead of "the cue ball just kissed the red", although it might make snooker commentaries a bit more amusing if it were!

Of course, if it means something else, Id just say the band was taking the Mickey with the Brits! :p

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The word "snog" is basically British slang for the Americanism "french kiss."

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I can see maybe why a musical would be called snog....

top topics

join