It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. Gun Crackdown Meets Community Resistance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Anyone and everyone who's behind this should be arrested for treason.
[edit on 25-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

WHY DOESNT THE PRESIDENT SEND TROOPS TO D.C. TO CONFRONT THE APPARANT INSURRECTION BY THE D.C. GOVERNMENT? Isnt this subversion of the Constitution by enforcing gun bans?

In fact why hasnt the President put a stop to its own Federal legislation that involve arms control?

I agree. Arrest all those involved for TREASON.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hmmm After reading this and following a few links from this thread, then heading over to google, I found the below link to a NJ program. The PDF doc goes over all the if's,but's & even how toos giving results on their initive and progress through the program. One thing I noticed is that "if" the first part of the program is not going well. "They" can re-group so to speak and increase how they operate.. Changing the rules and you signed on the dotted line... You can rest assured that for those of you who sign and let them in, not only are you messing the constitution but you are leaving yourself open for future Interrogations -

But, But - Mr. Smith I know your face down on your carpet right now, with my rifle at the back of your head but last year you let us in and signed this form saying we have the right to come into your home/castle.

Like it would really be that nice.....

Your signature on that form will be used against you. Maybe not now or tomorrow or two months from now. No one knows exactly what the future holds but, as we all know, history does have a way of repeating itself...

www.ncjrs.gov...

But then again that's why, when I was a kid learning from my father how to hunt this great land and survive for myself and my family in the future, with a Gun & rifle.. I learned how to shoot a Bow & Arrow - silent but deadly
- Crossbows are great invention with technology advancing right along with it - just look through the history of Man - Not saying I am an advocate for human on human violance but I do stand up for my rights.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join