It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Vortex(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Over the past 20 years I have been witness and have taken part in creating Air born and Land based Vortex(s). In the process of working with the planet lay lines I have taken part in closing other Paths or Doorways or (Vortex) to keep Alien beings here who were not in our best interest as Earthling.

To back step I started with Dark Energy beings and ghosts doorways. I would find them in someone's home or yard. I would close them using light energy or chi we now often see advertised to heal others. I became aware later on in my UFO investigations that E.T. and Alien Tech also used these methods. They could also be manipulated through the same chi energy we possess.

Has anybody else had experience in this regard?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm intrigued! I can't give you the answers that you're no doubt looking for.. but, I've had many paranormal experiences. I'd love to know exactly what you did, and any other details you could give regarding the matter, before other people give their opinions.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yes, I have some work with ley lines or I call them TRUNK LINES;
basically Tree Trunk to Tree Trunk jumppoints using
1 eyed Black Triangle spirits.

Regarding portals; most Portals use 1 eyed black triangles;
you ever made friends with any of them or talk to them;
do you ever perceive them with your spirit vision?

I have spiritual vision and also I'm telepathic.

Most humans at this time on this planet aren't activated;
hopefully more will be when the great awakening occurs
in the near future.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alextron

I would set up UFO landing sites using Crystals and land lay lines to create Vortex windows for vibrations to merge and allow E.T. Contact to occur in light bodies.

new topics

top topics

join