It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are US casualty rates not what they are telling us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Recently Ive come across different sites claiming that there are many more deaths going on in iraq and afghanistan than what they are telling us.

For example - www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

I found this one interesting because of its differing viewpoints - www.unknownnews.net...

And this one, why did they have such high projections? catzmaw.blogspot.com...

this one i found interesting as well, though not sure how much i agree with it, together they all seem to paint a not so pretty picture - www.rense.com...

what do you guys think? think the casualty rates may be alot higher than what they are telling us?

I do.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well i wouldnt doubt it. I mean the whole recession thing is just starting to get some serioues MSM attention recently and it has been a topic on the internet for many months now so i assume they are holding back other such information.
I believe they did the same thing with the vietnam war. If people thought the death toll was very high, nobody would enlist. And recruitment drives are more aggressive than ever these days. What better way to eliminate the poor right? Let them go off to their own deaths. But hey first tell em that Iraq will be a cake walk so they will want to sign up.
I dont live in the US but recently here in Canada they recruitment drives have been stepping it the last couple of years. They had a recruitment booth during the career fair day at my college and after listening to one of the recruiters talk a whole lot of what i would call BS i told him that he makes me sick and asked him how he can look at himself in the mirror.
If someone tells you to go fight their war, you tell em where to go.

"Sing revolution's song, When they say die, Die for America" - Clenching the Fists of Dissent - Machine Head 2007

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
why is it that when I do threads like this days ahead of time, they not only eather get moved or get little response but someone will come by after the fact, do an almost exact post and I get no credit? Ive lost count of how many times ive seen "refer to this previous thread" on my own threads, but rarely do I see it in others? This probably isnt the place for this rant, but im becoming very jaded by the management of this place.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I saw a thread on this a while back actually. I can't remember the details too well, but I think it was someone who was at Camp Falcon, Baghdad, during an attack. I think that the member calimed there were many more dead and wounded than the official two injured, if I remember correctly. Might be something to look into anyhow. Here is a video of the attack.

Go to 3:30 in this one, and just wait a minute.

top topics

join