It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Loren Coleman, CryptoZoologist, B.R.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you are reading this thread I sure would like to say I appreciate your very informative Book, BigFoot!, The true story of Apes in America. I would like to upgrade the Book a bit to just give you Soul insight. These Beings came originally from Orion to hunt the Dinosaurs, They are muscular and huge. So if you or any BigFoot Hunters sight one, please do not aggress with violence any of them, They used to hunt Dinosaurs, Imagine what they would do to a Human Being. I recall in your Book, These Chinook Native Americans of the Pacific NorthWest called these Beings,"Strong terror, Evil Gods of the Woods". They were also called, "Mountain Devils". Some of them mate with their neighbors who also live inside of the planet with them, The Dracos Reptilians, and The Predator Grasshopper like beings from the Spiral Galaxy Andromeda. In the True Islaamic teachings of the Moors these Beings are called Jinns, Jinns are just as physically alive like Humans. In these last days and times these Beings will really start to show themselves because the Devil's 6,000 year rulership of this planet has ended since the year 2,000. Salaam Alaykum.

new topics

join