It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama is elected will he be assassinated?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey to everyone reading this,I thought I would start a discussion on this since the general elections are coming up in 6 months or so.I know Obama hasnt won the nomination yet and Hillary is still possible to win.But I have this question:

If Barak Obama is elected President,will he be assassinated?
Im looking forward to your replies!

edit:Hope the gov. doesnt think I am plotting anything,lol.

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I believe so . . . I do not know why and can't provide proof. It is just gut.

Now the government is watching me . . . great

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
edit:Hope the gov. doesnt think I am plotting anything,lol.

WE know your plotting, thats what they all say

To answer your question... Yes... or, No.. possibly, uhmm.. 50/50.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was about to post a thread about an Obama assassination last night, but I did a search at ATS and found that there were a couple threads on the topic already...But, since I had thought about posting it, obviously this has occurred not just to others but to me too. I think that BECAUSE of Obama's message of hope and his color he has to worry about not just racists (i.e. the KKK), but especially the zealot evangelical Christians that will buy into the fact that he is a Muslim threat to America's Christian ideals. What strikes me as odd about these Obama assassination scenarios is how common they seem to be. I have read not one iota about an Obama assassination (beside thread titles here at ATS). Nor have I heard them a possibility mentioned on TV. However, people seem to be coming up with this idea independently (I haven't even talked about this thought of mine outside my IMMEDIATE family)! I hope this idea is not indicative of an unifying, intuitive collective consciousness...cuz that would be tragic. It just seems weird how many people have thought about this.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I believe there is about a 99% chance he would be assassinated on Inauguration Day.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I read recently during one of his recent campaign stops the fbi/cia discontinued metal wand sweeps of the crowd because 'they seemed friendly enough'. If that is true it would be a poor indicator of outcome.
I think the thought of a rogue horse coming in and actually getting us out of Iraq scares the hell out them. They would stop at nothing to avoid that from happening.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Now the government is watching me . . . great

The bright Pink rectangle helps them to spot you easier too.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Such optimists. . . . What election? You can't expect to hold an election during civil chaos and global mayhem and Marshall law. And it won't matter much afterwards.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Excellent point Divi. Pearl Harbor II is just off the horizon. w aint goin' noplace. Or should I say PH3.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? Obama might be assassinated BEFORE the election. And you can bet your sweet patootie that it most likely will NOT be a white, skinhead, redneck who does it. Instead, I think that the white, liberal, elitist Democrats are so incensed over the possibility of Hillary not getting elected that they might off Obama themselves!

Let’s also not forget that the Iraqi government is now used to being paid off by our government and completely protected by our military. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if an oil company paid for Iraqi National tried to blow himself up next to Obama.

And what about good old China? Do you think they want to deal with Obama considering that he might be a closet Muslim? Ha! Muslims all over the world hate China as much as they do the U.S. China just might decide to take out Obama too if they think that he might give more trade to India and Pakistan than China soon.

Heck, even Putin from Russia might just decide to take him out. Obama most assuredly will place the ballistic missile shield in Europe for certain. Not only that, but he might even try to place a ballistic missile shield all over the damn place to neutralize a host of countries that now how nuclear missiles.

It’s rumored that our own military was behind the JFK assassination. Do you think for one minuet that defense contractors, that are used to massive government programs of late, will want to see those programs cut in half for his proposed National health care initiatives?

My friends Obama might have about 100 different cross-hairs pointed at his head if he becomes the clear winner of the national democratic conventions. And not one of them would most likely be from some angered racist redneck.

Obama has made serious political enemies around the world and I don’t think that he even realizes it yet. The race problems at home only add probability of an assassination because many governments and secret organizations fully realize that they could take out Hilary or Obama and completely get away with it by blaming the most obvious culprit, some white, racist, American redneck. Hell, I wouldn’t put it past a group of former KGB now mafia bosses to put a hit out on Obama or Hillary just to see if they could pull off another JFK and get away with it.

My friends, life in America is about to get very edgy. Race relations will become more and more strained because of posts like this one.

What we have here is a whole lot of wood, stacked next to about a thousand barrels of oil, Piled atop about a megaton of dynamite, next to a volcano about to erupt, atop the worlds most unstable fault line.

Yep, keep your pants on for this ride that’s for sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If he is, it won't be because of who he is, but because they need him to die to further the agenda these freaks have.

Obama is blood related to for instance, the following people:

#snip#
Obama has a prolific presidential lineage that features Democrats and Republicans. His distant cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. Other Obama cousins include Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee.
#snip#

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
First of all I can not find anything from Obama that says he will withdraw our troops from Iraq. Giving a time table for withdrawal but amending it with "keep as many troops needed to ensure security" does not mean Withdrawal. Right now we have 138,000 troops and no security. So he gets into office and does exactly what he says he will do. Maintain a high enough troop level to maintain sceurity and prevent Al-Queda from turning Iraq into a "terrorist training center". Withdrawal? Right.

He will not be Assassinated by the military industrial complex. He has been too ambiguous about Iraq, Iran and Syria and too hawkish on Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Obam is exactly what the powers that be want him to be. An "outsider" who stands against the Washington insiders (McCain, and Hillary) and who has almost Cult like status with his sheep..err.. supporters. Obama is the Manchurian Candidate.

The only one who would be assassinated would be McCain and that would be so Leiberman could take over. IMO.

Do not be mistaken by the hype. Obama is an insider and a member of the CFR. He is one of THEM.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There are a large population of colored non-voters that do not want Obama to win. They are powerless to stop this, so they are the likely perpetrators.

Even though Obama is a closet racist, it will be hard to prove this before it is too late. A lot of the good old boys already know this, so expect some action before the election. Their motto is “For the good of the country”
This may be covered up before the press gets wind of it though, so you may never know that it was ever attempted.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If he were assasinated, think of the social chaos that would ensue.. Riots, looting, burning, raping, etc. Some people go crazy over football games, so not much is needed in the way of provocation.

What would the government do to protect us? They'd immediately institute martial law, and suspend all elections till the situation stabilized, which could end up being a very long time. Just my paranoid ideations at work.

[edit on 3/25/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Actually this discussion was held at several coffea shops IN IOWA during the first caucuses and the feeling was running 50/50 back then! This question is therefore nothing new.

Iowan moderates, undecideds, and non-caucus goers were discussing who would do Barack in and many of the scenarios are just now being posted on ATS. Better late than never I suppose.

But will it happen? I'm not plotting anything because assassination rarely acheives its goal, but I am worried. Worried that he will be elected and become the lamest duck president in US history, spending more time reaching for his veto pen than conducting the nation's business.

But will it happen? I can't say but I'm not betting against it.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Unfortunately we can't as a specie get beyond skin color or gender when it comes to leaders. I do not like one thing about Obama, and his lies, however, I would not want to see him harmed. My gut tells me there are still too many white power nuts out there that will risk all thinking they know best.

No wonder we can't get alien contact, they look at us killing each other over stupidity and stay away. Can you blame them?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have met some of these "white power" nuts unfortunately and in my opinion they suffer far too greatly from ignorance and or severely reduced intelligence to pull off an assassination of a Presidentilal candidate.
We must remember that theses extreme racists are what they are because they are incapable of being anything else.

If he were to be assassinated it would be done by the PTB, which is unlikely because he is one of "Them".

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
While there is a chance of it... I tend to feel that if hillary gets the nomination (Oh please God NO!!!) given the decades long smear campiagns the right has conducted against her (and Bill), the odds are some right wing nut job will try and take her out before Obama.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ha! Look at Hillary's voting record! She IS a right wing nut job!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join