It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

www.bestcyrano.org

On this fifth anniversary of Iraq invasion, George Bush said, “Because we acted, the world is better and the United States of America is safer.” With a million dead Iraqis, more than 30,000 dead and wounded American soldiers, the world now teeming with a new breed of America haters and more than 3 trillion dollars blown to achieve all that, the US president sits atop an economically crumbling America and happily crows his mantra. George W. Bush indeed seems far removed from reality.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The author makes some interesting points here, many of which I agree. The media's complete 'black-out' of what is actually taking place and the unreal carnage and chaos which are commonplace, to the almost 'sleep-walking' type of apathy and indifference of the average American citizen. I see folks daily who just don't seem to give a damn, and these are the types who make the Decider's of the worlds bamboozlements a skip in the park...I don't know what it's going to take to spur people to action---Enough to change this nightmare we're living within.

As America sinks deeper into the heart of darkness, its thinking citizens need to jolt each other out of their apathy. With each passing day their beloved America is scaling ever greater heights of hideous glories. The man in charge, George W. Bush, is actually living the throes of his apocalyptic dream of “I am become death-the destroyer of the worlds”. He codenamed his destruction of Fallujah as “Operation Phantom Fury”. But as the falsehood dies and gives way to truth, as all lies must one day, it will be the Iraqi dead that will form a legion of phantoms and would throng around Americans in a macabre dance to haunt them for decades. The fury of those phantoms will be hair raising.

www.bestcyrano.org

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i don't get it....why are we always trying to change or make a better future? How about a better "now"!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How about

I AM A LIAR AND DESTROYER OF HUMANITY (with a little help from my friends)

The handful of people around who still beleive in this man are nuts or have a distorted view of "reality"

He's closing in on Hitler.

NOTE: I like where it says its time we jolt each other out of apathy. Just how the hell do you do that without getting banned or better yet ARRESTED?
Just how? cause if anyone can figure it out, i want in.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

www.bestcyrano.org

On this fifth anniversary of Iraq invasion, George Bush said, “Because we acted, the world is better and the United States of America is safer.” With a million dead Iraqis, more than 30,000 dead and wounded American soldiers, the world now teeming with a new breed of America haters and more than 3 trillion dollars blown to achieve all that, the US president sits atop an economically crumbling America and happily crows his mantra. George W. Bush indeed seems far removed from reality.

There is so much dis-info in just one paragraph... First of all, there are 90,000 Iraqis dead, no where near to a million. Secondly, there are 4000 dead US soldiers, and nearly 22,000 injured.

And finally, yes the US economy is SLOWING some (expected to pick up in the second and third qtr, with optimists declaring strong growth outlook for 2009), it is however far from crumbling/collapsing.

That article clearly delivers to its choice crowd (the anti-americans). I am afraid it is mired with opinion, not fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
^ You know, it just dawned on me, that what IS going to happen is that for obvious reasons a Democrat will become president and THEN the country will go to hell in a handbasket...right? Just when George was trying so darned hard to pull up out of this black hole we find ourselves in, because of the terrorists and the Democrats taking the side of the terrorists, Bang... he's out of office and the NEW president takes the fall.
I can see it now......

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

You wanna talk about spreading disinformation. If you wanted to spread disinformation you'd down play the dead count to look a little less severe. Make me wonder who some of the people on this website work for. You took a page right out the "Cheney/Bush book of BS and other Nefarious Actions". using Bushco rhetoric isn't a good way to lie man. We're onto it already.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There is a fairly good independent website that tries to keep an unbiased count of Iraqi casualties:
www.iraqbodycount.org...

As of today, that count stands at 89,914 CIVILIAN Iraqis killed as a result of violence. IT does not include death from disease, starvation, etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't forget Fallujah.

Glad you bring it up DD, because Fallujah has been the far worst attrocity and warcrime commited in this illegal war.

The use of white phosphor bomb, a weapon long banned by international treaties, makes it an act worse than most other war crimes.

These bombs, willie pee, as the soldiers call them, releases a rain of burning phosphor that wherever it lands it keeps on burning cause it don't need oxygen in the combustion process. It burns under water, and it burns through flesh with no ways of putting it out.

The use of it is a crime against humanity of the worst kind.

Before the warmongers comes on with a defense fro it: Yes, I know the official explanation for its use was as spur ammunition and lightning, but I don't buy it.

There's an Italian tv-special, RIA production among several others on the crime.

Just for this, someday the gangsters of the White House have to stand trial.

MBF

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by khunmoon

I guess that we should line up all our soldiers and let the Iraqi insurgents chop their heads off. I'm sure that is legal and humane.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

I guess that we should line up all our soldiers and let the Iraqi insurgents chop their heads off. I'm sure that is legal and humane.

What an atrocious suggestion.

I don't know what else to say. I'm just shocked.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

you come into my country, kill my family, take my preciouse resources, cut off our sources of food, tell me how to live my life... I'd chop heads off too. You would think that folks would step back for a second and ask themselves "hey, why is this guy so enraged that he is will to saw through another mans neck with a buck knife?" oh ya. "they are evil doers, that must explain it, monsters, ya, monsters."

MBF

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'll bet that if the suicide bombers would get together and practice until they got it right, they would get 100 virgins instead of just 72.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am f-ing sick of this war and this administration!

I feel like we are living in some sort of twilight zone. How the hell can the over-whelming majority of Americans want this war to end yet there is no end in sight? Meanwhile, the Veep says "so?" and the delusional Decider has declared it "Noble, necessary and just". There are not enough words to describe my rage.

We are a sick and broken society. Nevermind, just go back to running-up your credit cards and watching American Idol.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

One has to wonder why they do this. Lets see. Hey i know ill drop a couple of bombs in your back yard and brutally murder your children and then while i occupy your territory ill beat and rape your neighbors and loved ones. WHen you have noone left to care about and nothing left to lose i will expect that you will understand my reasons for doing so and try to justify my actions under the guise of upholding peace. I also expect you to comply and dont see any reason for you to want to retaliate, after all we are the good guys right? If you want to seek vengeance you will be considered a terrorist and part of an ever growing army of evil.

Man its a tough job fighting evil. Why does everyone hate us?

MBF

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

What exactly did Saddam Hussein and his family do for his people? Didn't they kill, rape and steal from their people? A lot of the people that our soldiers are fighting over there are the ones that WERE in power and they don't want to turn loose of that power. The only way they for the Iraqi people to have a chance for a future is for those people to be destroyed. You can't deal with them or reason with them. I had a relative over there and he told me that there were a bunch of thugs jocking for power. They can't be allowed to take power or Iraq will be no better off than they were before.

War isn't pretty. If they feel it is some great thing to cut a persons head off, then I have no problem shoving a phosphorus bomb up their rear end. Unfortunately, innocent people will be killed as long as the cowards continue to hide the civilian population.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
'George Bush sure is far removed from reality'

When are people going to get it?

The man is not delusional.

He is not 'stupid.'

He is not just removed from reality.

He's a satanist. A death cult member. A royal bloodline nazi descendant...

He isn't far removed from this reality, he is deeply engrossed in the same underworld that manipulates our society that every other NWO agent and Illuminati spawn is a part of.

Oh well. Obama will take the White House and people will forget. After all, he's half-black, he can't be Illuminati

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You miss the point of what i was trying to say. They are POed because their families were killed due to a war they did not want or have anything to do with. They are just seeking vengeance for their loved ones who died at the hand of the American Military. What i am saying is that most of them are probably not beheading people because they enjoy it and are evil, their reasons are probably just as justified for them as 911 is for Americans.

War is the end result of negligence of other processes that could have averted the reason for war in the first place. We do have the resources to right societys wrongs in a peaceful manner, we just choose not to. Imagine what 3 trillion dollars could have done if it were spent on alternative fuel sources to end our dependancy on oil. This would have probably done more to change the direction of our society than anything else. But it seems we would rather spend it seeking vengeance for 911. An rather expensive excuse to continue killing each other isnt it?

MBF

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
You miss the point of what i was trying to say. They are POed because their families were killed due to a war they did not want or have anything to do with. They are just seeking vengeance for their loved ones who died at the hand of the American Military. What i am saying is that most of them are probably not beheading people because they enjoy it and are evil, their reasons are probably just as justified for them as 911 is for Americans.

I understand what you are saying. My cousin was in one of the most violent areas of Iraq. He was hit five times by IED's. People would gather to see the Americans get blown up, it was a show for them like we go to a football game. He also said that there was MANY MORE that thanked them for being there.

Imagine what 3 trillion dollars could have done if it were spent on alternative fuel sources to end our dependancy on oil. This would have probably done more to change the direction of our society than anything else.

I agree 100%. We do need to develop alternate energy sources so that we will not be dependent on that area of the world so they can fight among themselves forever. That seem to be what they like to do anyway.

But it seems we would rather spend it seeking vengeance for 911. An rather expensive excuse to continue killing each other isnt it?

The fact is that there a lot of nuts in the world that hates our guts and will do anything to hurt us. Now, they know that we will go after them no matter where they are.. I would rather destroy their country than ours, besides we haven't had an attack in the United States since 911.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

Yeah..I agree with west coast, Where in the hell did the person writing the article come up with 1million dead? I think maybe he pulled a number out of a hat, and as far as 30000 troops dead, haha i follow the deaths of our loyal troops and citizens on a weekly basis and it is nowhere near 30000, more like high 4k. That post is actually kind of funny, maybe the person was writing about a dream they had

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join