It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telekinesis experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I found this site where you can test your telekinesis ability.
Your going to see a Pendulum wich swings wider and narrower depending on the values coming out of the Rng.
So i gave it a few tries and actually had some really good results.
But because the experiment runs on a random nummer generator, generating positive and negative values, I blame my good results on variance.

I wonder if others have any results with this. You can use a checkbox to preset your goal to wider or narrower, but I just leave it on wider and practice both wider and narrower on the same run. I actually had the pendulum turning 180 degrees and standing totally still, with no movement at all.

RetroPsychoKinesis Pendulum Experiment

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My final score for a Wide run was -5, and for a Narrow was -88.... haha, it did the exact opposite of what I was actually trying to do.

I find the Bell Curve experiment is much easier to focus on and visualize because you are pushing it to one side, rather than both.

On the bell curve I scored 1.4375 standard deviations (1 in 12 chance.)
But most importantly to me, I kept it on the left side (Which I was focusing on) the entire time, and not once did it go back to the middle, let alone the opposite side. It's also interesting that a few times that I lost concentration momentarily and looked at another part of the screen, it started moving dramatically back towards the center.

[edit on 3/24/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
To try and make this scientific, I did 3 completely uninfluenced runs where I left the room, and 3 where I tried my hardest to influence the income.

In all 6 runs, "left" was selected as the target

Data

Computer Runs (No human in room or looking at monitor, nor trying to influence):

1. 13 (0.8125 SD)
2. -16 (1.0000 SD)
3. -24 (1.5000 SD)

Human-Influenced:
1. 10 (0.625 SD)
2. 10 (0.625 SD)
3. 4 (0.250 SD)

Totals

Pure Chance:
Total Score: -27
Average Score: -9
Average Standard Deviation: 1.10417

Human-Influenced:
Total Score: 24
Average Score: 6
Average Standard Deviation: 0.50000

Obviously 3 of each wasn't a large enough sample size, but I don't have the energy to do more in one sitting. My eyes and brain feel strained already.

[edit on 3/24/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I first did the pendulum and clock with great results and was pretty much laughing because I couldnt take it seriously, i figured I got lucky.

So i contued on with the clock... here are my results

Clockwise three runs

Counter Clockwise three runs

By the time i started counter clockwise I felt mentally exhausted and couldnt concentrate. I had a burned clock in my vision which wasnt helping either. Somehow I did really well with clockwise though. Coincidence? probably.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yea, I also noticed that when I didnt concentrate it stopped going the way I wanted it to go. My first few tries were also the most effective, because I was concentrating the hardest.

In any case, I dont really believe this whole thing, but Im still having results atleast above 1 in 10 chance every time I try (my highest was 1 in 55)
So if I should believe that it only generates 2 values, positive and negative, this is a pretty big deviation.

Im going to do one last experiment where im going to use my screenrecorder.
Then im going to decide wether im going for wide or narrow, close my eyes and check out what actually happened when I watch the screenrecords afterwards.
Im also going to leave it on one checkbox, so the site cannot influence it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If you guys like that site, you might be interested in www.gotpsi.org as well. There are a lot of different types of tests there (remote viewing, lottery, cards)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I find it interesting but at the same time I dont believe the human mind can influence the random number generator unless you have a full understanding of how the number generator works.. Then perhaps.. but im still skeptical.

Thanks for the link though, ill check it out

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

I dont seem to possess any psychic abilities according to that site, fun tests though. I did good on the card reading.

new topics

top topics

join