It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus was what you would call gay?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
he WAS gay! y do u think he wore a dress?!?!? call it a robe if u want but if it's one piece and it touches the ground, its a dress. and not only that but ever wonder y Gilligan and the Skipper slept in the same room? AND ever wonder y Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble both wear a dress?!?!? AND WTF IS UP WITH THAT TELETUBBY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
I never thought of this, but if you were the son of god think of how many chicks you could get.....

...and he didn't get any. Kinda makes you think, don't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by AF1
I never thought of this, but if you were the son of god think of how many chicks you could get.....

...and he didn't get any. Kinda makes you think, don't it?

maybe he has something in common with catholic priests, if ya know what i mean.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
homosexuality has been around for ages, many ancient cultures had no problems with men being with men, however it is not something that was always openly promoted, it is quite possible that in the times of Jesus back then, men were more commonly involved in homosexual behavior. remember those greeks and romans with their baths? nude olympics, etc, etc.

now if you truly believe that Jesus is God, then in reality shouldn't he be both male and female, since God is both male and female, ying and yang, good and evil, just a thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ww,

interesting points.

god would send a messenger to us that would promote giving and learning and respect for others.

but everybody cannot always have what they want just because they want it.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think the scarier thought is what if he came back as a homeless person? Maybe displaying a mental illness (you know the weakest among us)

Consider how they are treated? What would he think of man then?

I have always believed that if he did come back as a man it would be something like this, to finally teach all of us compassion

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It wouldn't make any difference to me if Jesus was gay. I bet it would annoy the fundies though

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If Jesus was gay, then HetroSexuals would be protesting for equal rights.

Deep

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
When I read this I wondered if this thread should just be trashed. Its stupid.

When Jesus comes back it will not as a gay man but to judge the world and take his people home.

These silly political, artificial threads are a waste of time. Its similar to "What if Jesus came back as a whale".

To answer the question, as pathetic as it is, he could NOT come back as gay, its a logical impossibility.

You can do better than that Mik....

Originally posted by Hamilton
I came to think about this again just the other day. How would you react if Jesjuah came back and appeared to be what you would call gay?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Cmon Netchicken. I already made the case for Jesus coming back as a gay black male in this thread. The guy is a real human being who claims he is Jesus (just like a million others), but he is different, because he IS Jesus.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This thread is blashpemous! Its evil. I can't believe this. You can entertain the idea that Jesus is a faggot but you can't entertain the fact that the Son of God is black! Tis is how degenerate this society has become! That's why I gotta be up in YOUR face telling you that this is EVIL.

But, on a Biblical standpoint, if Jesus was gay then the Bible is a lie b/c God distinctly said

Leviticus 18
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

But, the Bible doesn't lie.

This is the kind of "ideas" and philosphies you get with the false image of Jesus Christ!

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I agree Colonel, thank you for saving my typing.
Thank you very much.

[Edited on 2-22-2004 by Cearbhall]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well if Jesus came back gay, they just made it legal to have gay marriage in my state (Massachusetts) so he'd have no problem fitting in and finding himself a good partner in law!

Hmm this could explain why he never had any children in the Bible...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Cmon Netchicken. I already made the case for Jesus coming back as a gay black male in this thread. The guy is a real human being who claims he is Jesus (just like a million others), but he is different, because he IS Jesus.

He's coming back as a lesbian blackanese one-legged transvestite! This way he pleases everyone at least in part..

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Well if Jesus came back gay, they just made it legal to have gay marriage in my state (Massachusetts) so he'd have no problem fitting in and finding himself a good partner in law!

Hmm this could explain why he never had any children in the Bible...

Ya see that! THIS IS HATRED! THIS IS HATRED! THIS IS HATRED OF JESUS CHRIST, SON OF GOD.

But, that's ok today b/c the philisophy that goes with the false image, THE LYING IMAGE, permits this degenerate thought and scatological humor of the Son of God. LOOK AT THE CHURCHES! FILLED WITH FAGGOT PRIESTS COVERING FOR OTHER FAGGOT PRIESTS THAT GET CAUGHT MOLESTING CHILDREN!

THIS IS THE SPIRIT AND PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE FALSE IMAGE OF CHRIST THAT WE HAVE TODAY!

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
I came to think about this again just the other day. How would you react if Jesjuah came back and appeared to be what you would call gay?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Awesome topic

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What is the deal with all the topics springing up about what if Jesus is this, or what if Jesus is like that?! Examples would be, if He was black, or if He's Clovis the 1st, if he was real and now if He would come back gay?
I could understand some valid topics, but seriously, it's like people are just starting trivial, insubstantial topics. (for points maybe?) (btw, i've noticed this for many topics) What if this, what if that. Jesus was not gay, that's pretty straightforward. And what is the point in daydreaming what would happen if He was? It's stupid. And about His color? Who cares if He was white, black, brown, albino or whatever. Most likely, he is dark-skinned and would resemble a middle-eastern arab or jew. Why? Because he was born there! Some people are getting too caught up in stuff like that rather than what does matter which is who He is and what He did.
Although, it would be interesting to ponder whether Jesus was really a man, or if He was really....maybe an.....let's see....ooo yeah, how bout an animal!???

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
everyone that said this is a stupid topic is stupid

all he said was gay and gay means happy

let me know if a new dictionary has come out defineing gay as homosexual. which it probably has.. but

damn colonel i have forgot what you posted but i remebered that you should calm down. you were reminding me of my old self. please....

everyone that is ragging and dissing this topic are all proving a point.

WAVE big arss mutha phucikin wave

you know it is funny that i even post this

out with the tide ignorant particles of sand

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Jesus hates homosexuality. read your bible more, hamilton. you might as well say that god is gay while you are at it.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Its obvious that you don't klnow what you're talking about. This is why its important knowing Jesus' identity:

2 Thessalonians 2
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The false image of Christ is what this passage is talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join