It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Skunk Works ascending?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
MG

It's good the ascension thread was closed though the danger is as it disappears down the board it gives the protagonists a chance to begin again in due course.

Good luck MG

[edit on 3-4-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

Then let them start new TSOL recruitment threads, I WILL be there constantly bringing them down. You can not imagine what they do to you, they are masters of mind control (mainly because they have massive help from Grays) and its criminal that they are even able to publicly do this with little recrimination.

When Drakiir (massive Gray supporter who has now closed his e mail account down so I can no longer advise him, I'll leave mine open Drakiir for you just in case you ever see the light!) took me into some energy stream very early on in the This side of the Fence thread, I later that day collapsed, I physically collapsed with the worst feeling of despair I had ever felt in my life. It was despair beyond belief and it is at this point I believe the Grays working with TSOL took their first part of my spirit. They are bad news the whole lot of them and I will be there to bring down any thread by any of them that is TSOL related.

Paul Richard was given a gift many years ago, unfortunatly he was at some point offered great rewards from the Grays and left his path of good.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well said MG. Vigilance is the price of freedom and all that.

Stay free.

edit : I'm surprised about the e mail : Drakiir has either been sorely manipulated (in which case I seriously worry for him : if he was genuine he threw himself far too readily into the whole thing - he seemed unstable for that very reason) or was, as you've started to suspect, a plant to bring you and P81 'across' from the other thread (which is also highly disturbing).

Either way this whole thing stinks even more than I thought and I am unrepentant about my constant 'interruptions' of the threads.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

edit : I'm surprised about the e mail : Drakiir has either been sorely manipulated (in which case I seriously worry for him : if he was genuine he threw himself far too readily into the whole thing - he seemed unstable for that very reason) or was, as you've started to suspect, a plant to bring you and P81 'across' from the other thread (which is also highly disturbing).

Either way this whole thing stinks even more than I thought and I am unrepentant about my constant 'interruptions' of the threads.

You know granny this whole thing is just a tradgedy. I don't know if they are who they say they are. was Drakiir a plant or has he just become so engrossed in it its his whole life. Why cancell an e mail you have given out to friends who you've promised you will remain friends with?

Drakiir and myself became very good friends, we had great laughs and talked about many things. I was hoping Id found a friend for life but it seems its not meant to be. Its great isn't it when you find someone you really can just get on with, I don't think that happens very often, well not to me, Im a very private person and I don't make really good friends that easily. If he was a plant from the start then that would shatter my confidence in human nature so much it really would.
Lets hope he returns one day to show us human nature isn't all corrupted.

He said he couldn't post on ATS anymore because of what we'd all done to him yet Darcon is still posting I see.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
For what it's worth I think Drak was genuine and easily lead : which makes it more of a human tragedy.

Darcon is still posting because he was always the 'recruiter' and 'not for turning', anyway.

Just my opinion but ...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
For what it's worth I think Drak was genuine and easily lead : which makes it more of a human tragedy.

Darcon is still posting because he was always the 'recruiter' and 'not for turning', anyway.

Just my opinion but ...

Yes thanks granny. I do feel I also was too easy lead and I can't work out why I was??? Darcon has much more "front" to him than Drak ever will have.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I do believe that Skunkworks is ascending, or awakening. I would have to say the driving component for this would be the feelings of individuals are becoming harder to deny. Is there proof? no, It would be hard for me or anyone to point to their feelings as proof. So when there is little proof it is posted in Skunkworks. One could say this is where all the juicy stuff gets it's discussion. Although many forums here get juicy, this one is where the "nut-jobs" like myself get to express feelings that cannot be taken as proof.

I did see this video posted in another thread but I believe it could very well be the start of a human awakening. It is long(4 hours) and may be hard for some to grasp, but this guy breaks it down to relative simplicity.

video.google.ca...

My personal feelings is that this guy is really on to something big, not only in the science community, but in the spiritual community as well. For the longest time I have had the feeling that one day science and religion will collide and become one, or at least become interdependent.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmatty
I do believe that Skunkworks is ascending, or awakening. I would have to say the driving component for this would be the feelings of individuals are becoming harder to deny. Is there proof? no, It would be hard for me or anyone to point to their feelings as proof. So when there is little proof it is posted in Skunkworks. One could say this is where all the juicy stuff gets it's discussion. Although many forums here get juicy, this one is where the "nut-jobs" like myself get to express feelings that cannot be taken as proof.

video.google.ca...

Yes welcome fellow "nut job" ! Skunk works is good because we are able to express our feelings without been hounded for proof. How can you prove something that is experienced at such a personal level.. it is hard.

Thank you for posting the video however 4 hours is very long can you not tell us the main bits? I am trying not to "follow" what others say about ascension too much though. I know we need to read around and take in others views but we can be an easy target for individuals with extreame views on 2012 and ascension. This is something we ALL must remember and if someone is telling us something that does not fit with our beliefs we must reject it very early on.

Slowly through meditation I am becoming more and more aware of what it is to become awakened. I treat people totally different now, I see them as individuals and react to them on an individual basis. How we think and carry ourselves is a large part of ascension.

Yes science and religion will collide to create a spiritual awarness never seen before in recent history. We have been at this point before but it has been forgotten.
I am not a religious person anymore I am a spiritual one. Religion gets in the way and I am seeking The Spirit of Man not his religions.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

ok my best summary would be this scientist has found reason (good reason I might add) that most physics are based on incomplete information. That through his own science, math, and intuition have brought him to the basis of everything. As so to not be misunderstood here, YES EVERYTHING!

I honestly realize 4 hours is a long time, but if you watch even an hour at a time I am confident you won't be disappointed. This man has a way of describing his theory in a much better way than I ever could.

Once again I cannot stress how important I feel this man's information is to the idea of humanity awakening to a "galactic consciousness"

edit to add- this information is not something to be followed or worshiped. He is merely stating the basic understanding of science and spirit in the universe. I feel that what one does with this info is entirely up to them.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by badmatty]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by badmatty

Maybe I will try it at 30 mins at a time then!!
Today I felt the other dimensions were just a push away yet I still can not get to them. Something so amazing is happening and its so exciting, Im so happy that I am part of it. I feel honoured to have been awakened and I am truely thankful for this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join