It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States urged to comply with ID Rule

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
SC, MA and NH need better drivers licenses.

Did not say anything about "ID" cards.

Yall should listen to this guy

Yall just want to be conspirative...

I did wonder about the other 47 though

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
SC, MA and NH need better drivers licenses.

Did not say anything about "ID" cards.

Yall should listen to this guy

Yall just want to be conspirative...

I did wonder about the other 47 though

CRAPPERS Sorry for Repost.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
KY became one of the first states to have this id. I got my license in Nov/Dec '07 and I didn't know they already had it. I didn't find out until last month when I went to the e.r. and the nurse had me give her my driver's license. She scanned it on a machine and my medical history apparently showed up. They took me to the back afterwards and the dr had my medical history. I live in a new town and hadn't been treated at that e.r. before. The dr was friendly towards me at first, then he looked at my medical history and his attitude changed and it was like because I received public benefits in the past I'm a scammer or something. I was at work and a customer hit me in back of head and was all hateful to me and suddenly I'm the bad guy. The dr didn't believe that I could be in such pain as I was from getting hit in the back of the head and said that I couldn't have been hit that hard. I was hit so hard I was having trouble walking.

I never supplied those medical records to DMV, so I don't know how it got into the database.

On the back of the driver's license there's a huge bar code like thing that covers up much of the back of the license.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
WELCOME TO NWO!... this is exactly how it's suppose to start, fight these bastards, refuse to fly so that the airports fight on behalf of you, otherwise they'll go out of business. Let them hear you, I'm warning you now, if we don't all fight this now, it will be too late by next couple of years. We will become the slaves of these few men in power! It's like the ants and the grasshoppers they do win at then end, just make sure you let them know we know what is going on and won't accept it. Only way to get our freedom back!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
I never supplied those medical records to DMV, so I don't know how it got into the database.

It is all relational. Using the DL# or your social security # they could access any medical data entered for you in the past at a hospital or doctor. Using an ID for a person, like SS#, all of one's records in life at various repositories, can be associated.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have too say, i have lived in massachusetts all my life and here i would have thought MA would ave signed that list before everyone else. This state is so screwed up. N.H. i can see why they would hold out. Hell, there state moto is Live free, Or die. South Carolina i haven't a clue. I only lived there for 3 months. Yes those ID cards have some good uses. But suprise, suprise it'll turn into the tracking tool of the NWO, Law Enforcement, and Military force. I fear our future because of whats happening everyday.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well you could drive by car or take a train or bus to other states. Why does everyone wants to fly as if its the only transportation available. Take the bike or skate as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If you have a huge bar code like thing and don't want it anymore, tape off and add some lines to the lines already there. scramble the code by paining in the tape with a perm marker.. At least that seems like it would work if you were diligent enough..

A chip? I'd sandwich it between two pieces of metal and heat that sucker up with a 1200 hot air gun.. then step on it.

If I were chipped I would cut it out or have a doctor friend cut it out for me.

I have no issues with being "on record' , I have an issue about being recorded without consent. And no not because I have something to hide. It's because the people recording have something to hide.

Like the poster above mentioned.. how, why and where did they get his medical records. After asking that, what else is tied into that data flow, who controls the data flow and so on..

b

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The problem with the REAL ID is not that it has a chip because from what I have heard it does not. What it does have is your biometric finger print in its record you have to get your thumb or finger scanned in order to get the ID if you refuse to get scanned you will not be issued your ID you can show everything else they want to prove you are who you say you are but refuse to get scanned and you dont get your ID.

I think the plan is to have everyone in a database so they will eventually know who everyone is.

The bad/sad part is your typical innocent American citizen will get scanned and put in the system to help protect us from terrorist but there is no way in hell a terrorist is going to get himself volunterily finger printed so Home Land Security will know who everyone is except the terrorist whos walking around with no real ID and is probably in no database in the US

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by M4K4V3LI
The bad/sad part is your typical innocent American citizen will get scanned and put in the system to help protect us from terrorist but there is no way in hell a terrorist is going to get himself volunterily finger printed so Home Land Security will know who everyone is except the terrorist whos walking around with no real ID and is probably in no database in the US

And after laying low and avoiding a presence in the database a person will be very obvious to the system.

The sad part for me is that I suspect someday these records will be used to judge one's character or acceptable treatment by those in control. Decisions about the level of medical care, or get to purchase food and fuel, for example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join