It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Using Alien Technology Right Now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I subscribe to Micheal Tsarions recollection, that technology has always existed on this planet, even if only as the remnants of ancient civilizations...

Human beings are quite capable of inventing on our own, but if a form of technology from external sources falls into the right hands, it will find it's way to humans. I have read far too many investigations into world militaries and their recoveries of E.T. craft.

Do I believe all digital technology as it is today is the result of Roswell? Not necessarily. But I have heard of certain technology that exists that is far beyond our capability to understand... extradimensional technology, scalar technology etc. technologies which alter physical reality around it.

I can't fathom such things as being man-made. I have no problem considering that the greatest technology on this planet is kept secret as it is E.T. in origin. The military has done worse.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I couldn't agree with you more. Current technology in the private sector is exponentially far behind military technology. You hear about that psychic advertising thing they're doing in New York? Yeah that is only the tip of the tip of the Ice Berg...And they say we don't have hyper-luminal craft...Hahah What a joke.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
You hear about that psychic advertising thing they're doing in New York? Yeah that is only the tip of the tip of the Ice Berg...And they say we don't have hyper-luminal craft...Hahah What a joke.

Oh, they have craft for sure. I've seen Aurora contrails. It looked like a jet engine left a bunch of smoke rings in the sky. Whatever it was, it was so fast that we didn't hear it fly overhead - this is incongruent with most Aurora sightings where a sonic boom is heard. Something like that seems incredible, but man-made. The UFO's seem like extradimensional craft to me. I wouldn't doubt all the accounts of government getting involved with extradimensional technology behind closed doors.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I lived in San Diego about 2 years ago (maybe a year and a half) when a very loud boom was heard over the city. Everyone in every office building came to a halt and looked out the window.

Nothing was seen, but the windows of my office building shook, and I was on the first floor!

I replied to the newspaper article directing the writer to the Aurora project, he called me a 'conspiracy theorist' in the article, just for mentioning Aurora. He claimed to have 'checked it out' with the Air Force PR desk, where they denied knowledge of the craft.

I'm not saying it's Alien tech for sure, I've got no inside data on that, but I can tell you it exists, whether by Aurora or another name.

We've got spaceplanes. If we didn't, I'm pretty sure there would never have been an X-Prize. The pentagon is not about to open up space to private individuals before they have the capability of policing the area.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You know those little plastic toothpick things with the floss on one end so you can floss and pick and then just throw it away? That's right. Aliens.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
You know those little plastic toothpick things with the floss on one end so you can floss and pick and then just throw it away? That's right. Aliens.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Nohup]

Is that why all your teeth are falling out in that skeleton part of your avatar? Yeah, that's it. Plastic is really bad for the environment too!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowMore
I work for the company that is credited with inventing fiber optics as we know them. Although work was done on it for years prior, the real breakthroughs came in the late 60's, early 70's. I have personally worked with 2 of the 3 men creditied with the invention, although they are now retired. I can tell you with 100% certainty, that there was not reverse engineering, just hard work, and human ingenuity. I have worked in the research facility for 10+ years and have seen many secrets, many projects come and go. Some pan out, some do not. But nothing I have seen points to anything other than good old hard work.

Fair enough, but what was the initial spark, where did the first idea come from that instead of sending electrons along copper you could send photons down glass faster and more efficiently ?

I don't know the answer to that, I doubt there are many that do know the real answer. If you had been given a tiny spark and asked to work on it and developed early fibre optics from that you would probably consider yourself the inventor anyway and even if not would be unlikely to divulge where the idea first came from.

Corso maintained it was intimated that any material was recovered from foreign (cold war) sources rather than foreign (ET) sources. Are Texas Instruments or whoever really likely to hold up their hands and admit the IC was developed based on a fragment they were allowed to look at once that came from a secret Siberian electronics laboratory ?

Many of the timelines fit in with Corso's claims. Where did those secrets you were aware of come from - if you can say with 100% certainty fibre optics were not reverse engineered (and by that I don't mean someone was handed a fully working system - just given a peek or the initial spark of an idea) then you must be able to tell me when the exact Eureka moment occurred and by whom, where and when ?

You don't just stumble across an idea as that whilst carrying out other unrelated research.

Even if fibre optics turns out to be a human inspired invention there are many others, although seeing as though Corso's book was allowed to be published, it is either fantasy or sanctioned disclosure / truth in which case retrospective plausible deniability will already be in place.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well anything that involves any form of commercialized laser i can safely say 100% is of human origin,

My dad worked for the British ministry of defence, in their R&D department,
he's still sworn to his 60 years secrecy, but one thing i happen to know he helped develop
was the worlds first commercialized laser, Still have the prototype model around the house somewhere,

So yeh, stop with all the pointless conspiracies,

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

You miss the point.
Developed is different to initially thought of and even created.
Why would the MoD be looking to develop anyway - why is it military applications first, whereas for many products the open commercial market is far more profitable, or were the MoD looking to go into commercial production.
Isn't it more likely that from somewhere fairly senior in the MoD a programme was set in place to develop military uses for a laser and if so where did the initial idea come from.
I just can't see a laboratory full of mad scientist types given free reign to research and develop whatever they want.

Also I bet my dad's bigger than yours.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Alice... I'm gonna ask you a couple of standard questions, okay?

Have you or any member of your family been diagnosed schizophrenic?
Mentally incompetent?
My Uncle thought he was St. Jerome.
I'd call that a big yes.
Uh, are you habitually using drugs? stimulants? alcohol?
No.
No... no, just asking.
Are You Alice, Using Alien Technology right now?

What's that got to do with it?
Back off man, I'm a scientist.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Please excuse me... I've just deleted my favourites.
Go one keep talking.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't like how every great accomplishment is suddenly attributed to extraterrestrials. Pyramids, Stonehenge, technology.. all aliens. I can't believe that humans sat around all this time philosophizing and inventing things, being inspired, and working.. and only came up with tiddlywinks, you know?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is a hilarious thread.
Look - technology is probably the only endeavor that we as humans can say we're good at. We like to do it, we do it as much as possible, and the more we do it, the better we get. Farming technology, for instance, freed more people from farming to improving the technology, which freed more people, etc. etc.

Same thing with everything leading up to and including computers, the internet - obviously powered by spooky ET fiberoptics because no mere hyooman can come up with the idea of stretching out glass and seeing what it does "OMG it transmits light holy crap that's unexpected".

So yea, we've established that technology enables the development of technology, which enables even faster development. That's already exponential growth, but it gets better.

What's the population been doing? Oh, i dunno - growing exponentially? Population density - also exponential. What do people do when they're together? They talk. What does that foster? Knowledge transfer and technological development.

So technology is SUPPOSED to develop exponentially, exponentiated again by population growth, exponentiated again by communication bandwidth. And all exponents feed back to each other.

Why oh why do we need extraterrestrials to explain our technological growth? I think a more apt idea is to blame them for our lack of flying cars and Rosie the Robot!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin

I wouldn't sell my soul for money to debunk if it meant my kids had to pay a single thing as they grow, i believe corso and the many others who are coming forward.

azzlin, you certainly have a flair for the melodramatic

You should be writing scripts for tacky daytime television dramas! You could make yourself a small fortune!

On Topic:

I don't think anyone can say here with 100% certainty that we are or aren't using alien technology. Let's face it, it can't be proven beyond taking someone else's word for it. It could very well be possible but we must leave some room for good old fashioned human ingenuity too don't you think?

IRM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join