It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Actually this is not as expensive as someone might think. There are different ways to do this and since this is one of those areas where I have been watching My whole life I will fill you in on some of the details. Popular Mechanics has stuff on Tunnel Boring Machine's, or TBM's, if you're more interested in actual magazines where you can see color pictures and more specifics information.

Here's a YouTube video of the TBM in action :

That is of course just one of the areas on YouTube. The next video has a lot more detail in it.

Here's a YouTube video of the TBM on Discovery Channel which shows that TBM's can actually build the tunnel walls behind the machine :

Here's a link to a website called HowStuffWorks :

How Stuff Works : Tunnel Boring Machines

Here's another link to an actual Tunnel Boring Machine company called Robbins :

Robbins : Tunnel Boring Machines

[edit on 24-3-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

HAHAHAH ROFLMA!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Yea,I see what your talking about,great find! Star for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hey,thanx for posting this info,yea I was trying to tell the skeptics it wasnt that hard but they didnt believe(as usual)Do you have any more info.Also you said you are in this your whole life,could you explain?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

HAHAHAH ROFLMA!!!!

Do you...Think I'm joking?
Maybe you don't realize how deep the rabbit hole really goes.
McDonalds is a highly favoured company by the Powers that be.
Many high ranking employees like myself and transported from our homes to our work stations each and every day.

I'm an assistant manager. Without my presence, the McDonalds would fall into chaos moments after opening.

I don't think you realize the severity of what I'm telling you.
McDonalds has been starving Americans and citizens of the globe for years of nutritional value- Stunting growth, and shortening life expectancy, creating a reliant breed of humans- Unwilling to change in their quest for comfort.

And these rail systems will eventually be implimented when the large corporations issue a martial law.
McDonalds will play a large role in this event.
I should know, after all.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Onto larger scales, the dispersal of galaxies resembles a highway system, even more so, it resembles neural networks within the mind. Off-topic, but true fact, everything mirrors another.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Are there any viewports on the train?
Any advertisements in the cabins?
Any strange symbols are pictures, signs, placards in the train?
Do they play music?
What is the experience like, a train ride, or a plane ride?
Does mickey D's have it's own police force?

Please answer any, all, or none.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by depth om]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

What I meant was that I've been looking into and investigating Tunnel Boring Machines, along with underground government bases, and Continuity of Government facilities worldwide, My entire life. What else do you want to know? I know the difference between real and the Hollywood fakery and also when watching the Hollywood fakery there are actual pieces of actual information in them.

Take for instance the movie "The Core" this is Hollywood's finest bit of fakery but there is some realism to it in that this machine is a TBM of a type. No, I'm not certain whether that actual machine is real or not. I do however believe that TBM's are being used for more than tunnel boring for just the tunnels.

Here's a link for a free patent for a Tunnel Boring Machine :

Free Patents : Tunnel Boring Machines

Did you ever want to buy or trade TMB's? Here's a website link to do just that :

Tunnel Trade

Here's a Wikipedia link on TBM's too :

Wikipedia : Tunnel Boring Machines

Here's a link to Stanford about the reconditioning of a TBM :

Stanford : Project Slac : Tunnel Boring Machine Reconditioning

Here's a link on Sound Transit :

Sound Transit

Here's a link to the Department of Mining in Colorado :

Department of Mining

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Do you mean the way the stars are laid out in the galaxies or the way the galaxies are laid out in the universe?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I stared your last post,I feel that you can be of use in this post.I would like to know exactly how this train system works,who developed it,what bases it goes to,and the entrances.......I am somewhat familiar w/ deep underground bases aswell(Dulce)if you could shed some light on those(what they do their would be great(I have read what they do,but if you have any further info,u2u me)But post the relevent things on here,like about the train system.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I saw one of your post on the "is this alien technology"thread,.if you have nothing serious to say-please dont say anything at all-go to McDonalds and eat!

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Come on people stars and flags for post!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Are there any viewports on the train?
Any advertisements in the cabins?
Any strange symbols are pictures, signs, placards in the train?
Do they play music?
What is the experience like, a train ride, or a plane ride?
Does mickey D's have it's own police force?

Please answer any, all, or none.

Gah, don't feed the trolls...

Back on topic...

I think the TBM's that you're talking about is actually very outdated technology these days. They have tunnel machines that super-heat the walls of the tunnel into glass...no need for other support or anything like that.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Please keep the discussion on topic.

We're not discussing each other or giving stars and flags etc.

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well I got slaped on the wrist by a mod.....anyways Leonidas can you provide more infor about the rail system underground?

Edit:I dont want a one line here,so I will say that I think that this rail system stems the entire globe,not just the US

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't know. Seems to me that maintaining a vacuum tunnel that big would be quite a chore. And if there was even a little bit of air, at 14,000 miles an hour, you're going to heat up red hot like an SR-71 due to the friction.

I'm no technician, though, so maybe there's a way around it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Very intersting topic! I always believed in underground cities and railway systems. The technology for that, should be available.

The only thing, is the proposed speed. 14000 mph is quite a lot.
But even if you could go from LA to NY in 1 hour or 1,5 hours by train, it would be a great thing.

I can imagine that there are a lot of benefits for having such a system.

Nice topic! Star and flag!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The way I understand the tunnel system to theorectically work would be that it is air-pressure driven or even potentially shot through the tube system via a rail-gun type propulsion system. The thing everyone here needs to remember is that with the capability of these Tunnel Boring Machines to be able to build a sealed wall behind it as it is actually digging through the Earth is where the time savings and cost efficiency work for its advantages.

I know I read someone else's post on here about a TBM melting rock and making the tunnel sides smooth as glass and this is something I've heard of before as well. Now think about this for a moment if you would and consider the ability of moving a device through a tube system in order to get from point A to point B and what device can you compare it to in the real world?

Do you give up? Think money. Think sitting in line. Think filling out a document in order to get money. The tube system at the bank where you go to cash your paycheck is a similar model in that it is a air-pressure driven tube shaped to fit within a glass tube that you see pop out of the ceiling or the ground depending on your particular branch and or country.

I don't have the exact specifics but if other people post here I'm sure I can break down the process a bit more through intelligent investigational skills and some patience.

jkrog08 have you checked out the rest of ATS as I am certain there are more in depth posts elsewhere where you might pick up some of the information for this thread or you can jump into that thread with your relevant information in order to collaborate more in depth to investigate to your heart's content.

The potential for mag-lev is also there in that the system would be magnetically floating over the actual tunnel which is of course sealed and then can be pressurized in order to keep the tube-vehicle actually floating in there. If you think about it that the tube might have 1, 2, or 3 magnetic levitation devices running along the tunnel like as an example the railroad track and being pressurized it would essentially float on a cushion of air thereby limit the actual contact of the tube-vehicle to the side giving less friction to lessen drag so that actual only limitation would be stopping the vechicle and or the propulsion device.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

Thanx for the star and flag.Yea the tech has been available since the 60's at least.......mach 20 (14000mph)is a extreme speed,but easily doable.Infact the engineers of the mag-lev in Europe say that there is no theroritical limit on how fast a mag lev'd train can go........in a non vac. prolly up to mach 2 or 3.....but in a vac. well.........we see from the post.

As to the other post abover yous question,they use super cooled liquid hydrogen to cool the system and tubes.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

No I havnt read anyother post,but thanx for your input....Ive heard magnetics,but Ive also heard(less)air pressure.Ill find some more info on it so you can help us w/ it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join