It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I have also read of submarines that have traveled underground to bases in Utah.

Oh KEWL Can you link me to those Utah subs? So far I have only traced them as far as Hawthorn Nevada

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

I believe the tubes were to be a vacuum so there would be no air resistance.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.cs.cmu.edu...reply to post by zorgon

This one is a story in the Salt Lake Tribune, i certainly do not endorse her views nor her sanity but you have to admire her perseverance.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765njuThis one is a story in the Salt Lake Tribune, i certainly do not endorse her views nor her sanity but you have to admire her perseverance.

Dang.. no wonder it takes so long to get an FOIA... a long line up after her requests

But can't be one in Salt Lake... if that lake had an under ground connection to the subterranean passages , it wouldn't be that salty

She should have asked for the documents on the high speed missile rail system under Utah... would have had more luck
edit on 26-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
www.angelfire.com...reply to post by zorgon

I find that you are aware of many of the posts i would cite but then i don't know as much about John Lear as you seem to. Branton was one of the first people i remember talking about the Pacific Ocean extending under much of western North America. Being a spelunker, i knew there were really huge cave systems throughout the world and that many were indeed underwater. It was a fascinating concept.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk... There is a lot of diverse information on underground bases and such. Worth reading.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

First time we stopped to take a picture of the sign... but the guards came out and took the disposable camera... so the next trip we didn't stop

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
One possible route... Lots of reports of USO's in Monteray Bay area and strange humming vibrations felt and heard by local residents. Its long been a UFO hotspot and rumors of an under water UFO base. Look on Google Earth there is a deep trench right to the shoreline

On a really odd note they discovered a new species of deadly jellyfish in Monteray Bay.... something from deep within the caverns perhaps?

"A new species of jellyfish with a yard-wide (meter- wide) fleshy red bell and a cluster of wrinkled thick arms has been found by scientists nearly a mile (1,200 meters) beneath the cold, dark waters of the Pacific Ocean." "Marine biologists at Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute," near San Francisco, California "discovered 23 of what they call Big Reds in Monterey Bay and the Sea of Cortez" in Mexico "and off Hawaii, Japan and the Farallon Islands near San Francisco, according to the latest online edition of the journal Marine Biology."

www.ufoinfo.com...

www.pbs.org...

Here is the first layer of underground water ways.. I have yet to find the deeper ones for America, though I have them at 600 miles below Asia from National Geography

San Joaquin Valley, California has sunk drastically into this underground system. Many believe the San Andreas fault is something else al together.

Caption
Image from USGS, 1977
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This illustration shows how much the Valley sank from 1925 to 1977. The photograph above illustrates subsidence in the San Joaquin Valley, California. In the photo, USGS scientist, Joe Poland shows subsidence between 1925 and 1977 due to fluid withdrawel and soil consolidation

City of Long Beach also sank 26 feet till the NAVY forced then to pump seawater back into the oil wells. Seems the land was 'floating on the oil, which floats on the seawater below..

salticid.nmc.csulb.edu...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just to mention on cost issues and U.S. Black Budgets.

The 2009 estimate for "Black Projects" budgets is 56 billion dollars. The U.S. has been pumping more into Black Projects than the vast majority of the world spends on entire national defense budgets, for decades.

I don't think cost is the issue here and in fact, I think something similar to this probably exists. The specs would seem to me to be a bit over the top though. To avoid killing the passengers, you would spend all your time accelerating/decelerating if NY -> L.A. took 21 mins. With any known physics you would be very hard pressed to reach 14000 mph on that trip. If we really did have alien technologies, then maybe some sort of insane system allows such performance, but not with known tech.

I'll believe a secret 1400 mph train system though, which would still wipe the floor with any aircraft for efficiency.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It would take about 10.5 minutes at only 1g to reach 14,000 mph so g-forces are not a problem. Just like a space ship you would accelerate up to the max speed of the vehicle or the midway point of the trip, whichever comes first, and then decelerate to the end point.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Acceleration compared to shuttle

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c169c540c6f.png[/atsimg]

Realistic speed with one stop at Dallas

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78f28a5afd8b.png[/atsimg]

Money is no problem

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon
www.youtube.com...

FY 1999
FY 2000
The Missing Trillions.
www.youtube.com...

FY 2009
Federal Reserve Lost 9 TRILLION Dollars.
www.youtube.com...

So money is no problem. It does surprise me that NO ONE cares about all these missing trillions annually

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Passenger is rotated during acceleration and deceleration

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0235f662347.png[/atsimg]

Earth tremor protection. The tubes the trains fly in are on servo rollers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90ebe534377e.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfd722c32741.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Tunnel depth

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fde8c8667fed.png[/atsimg]

And map of the main route with side lines

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43439121d078.png[/atsimg]

Speed error compensation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3ed5e76d3fd.png[/atsimg]
edit on 26-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I heard about this from John Lear and others a while back.....I think it is very possible if the gov involved ith E.T.
seconline

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

If you die in that crash you arent gonna know it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ok so this my first time ever posting something on a forum so don't beat up on me too bad. I stumbled across this and it instantly brought back a memory from when I was younger. I was about twelve so it would put it around 1990 and my dad had this old neighbor that used to talk about all kinds of crazy things. I always thought he was off his rocker and never gave them much thought.... until now! His story goes like this: He used to work for a high level agency that was attached to the Department of Defense and his main job was maps. His nickname around the neighborhood was "Map Man" and the reason why. was he had a photographic memory. He could literally look at a map or picture or newspaper and copy it to the T! All to scale, with no errors. He told my dad and I that the government had started building some high speed train tunnels that were capable of going thousands of miles an hour. My dad was skeptical to say the least. He asked how they made the tunnels. The guy said it was with a machine that super heated the rock. It didn't drill like a normal TBM but rather turned the rock to glass so it could have a near perfect surface to seal the train against the walls. Then the tunnels had no air inside of them to allow the trains to go that speed without any wind resistance. My dad said that it wasn't possible because we didn't have that kind of technology. The guy told us "We don't but they do" He then started telling us that our government has been working with "Earth-like beings" that have the technology, however we don't have the resources to fuel it. Some of it we have harnessed and some we are still trying to synthesize material similar to it. He said if we don't believe him it wasn't going to hurt his feelings. He just felt that it was time to tell someone. He also told us to look at our technology advancement now compared to a couple hundred years ago. Back then there were many years between new forms of technology. Now most technological things are obsolete before they are really put to use.

I could never get one thing out of my head all these years. He did draw me a map one time of the tunnels he was talking about and I will swear to anyone who reads this, it looked exactly like the ones in this thread. Now I'm not one of those people to go around screaming saying that people are getting abducted by aliens and probed in the you know what. But I do believe that there has to be intelligent life other than here and it is quite possible our government as well as others are working together. That guy told me tons of stories that I am now interested in authenticating. I remember asking him how high his "secret level" was ( being that I was twelve, I had no clue as to what the levels were called.) He told me that it was all top secret and there was some other level with it. It's hard to remember but I swear he said something like a level "J" or something along those lines. Now I was in the Army for several years and due to my MOS, I had a top secret clearance. I remember having to get a polygraph test, they contacted people from my high school that I never even told them I talked to or knew. They took samples of my blood for DNA which I think they do for everyone that enlists. But I have never heard of anything higher than "Top Secret" So my question is: Has anyone else ever heard anything higher than this?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nervouscoma
reply to post by jkrog08

Ok so this my first time ever posting something on a forum so don't beat up on me too bad. I stumbled across this and it instantly brought back a memory from when I was younger. I was about twelve so it would put it around 1990 and my dad had this old neighbor that used to talk about all kinds of crazy things. I always thought he was off his rocker and never gave them much thought.... until now! His story goes like this: He used to work for a high level agency that was attached to the Department of Defense and his main job was maps. His nickname around the neighborhood was "Map Man" and the reason why. was he had a photographic memory. He could literally look at a map or picture or newspaper and copy it to the T! All to scale, with no errors. He told my dad and I that the government had started building some high speed train tunnels that were capable of going thousands of miles an hour. My dad was skeptical to say the least. He asked how they made the tunnels. The guy said it was with a machine that super heated the rock. It didn't drill like a normal TBM but rather turned the rock to glass so it could have a near perfect surface to seal the train against the walls. Then the tunnels had no air inside of them to allow the trains to go that speed without any wind resistance. My dad said that it wasn't possible because we didn't have that kind of technology. The guy told us "We don't but they do" He then started telling us that our government has been working with "Earth-like beings" that have the technology, however we don't have the resources to fuel it. Some of it we have harnessed and some we are still trying to synthesize material similar to it. He said if we don't believe him it wasn't going to hurt his feelings. He just felt that it was time to tell someone. He also told us to look at our technology advancement now compared to a couple hundred years ago. Back then there were many years between new forms of technology. Now most technological things are obsolete before they are really put to use.

I could never get one thing out of my head all these years. He did draw me a map one time of the tunnels he was talking about and I will swear to anyone who reads this, it looked exactly like the ones in this thread. Now I'm not one of those people to go around screaming saying that people are getting abducted by aliens and probed in the you know what. But I do believe that there has to be intelligent life other than here and it is quite possible our government as well as others are working together. That guy told me tons of stories that I am now interested in authenticating. I remember asking him how high his "secret level" was ( being that I was twelve, I had no clue as to what the levels were called.) He told me that it was all top secret and there was some other level with it. It's hard to remember but I swear he said something like a level "J" or something along those lines. Now I was in the Army for several years and due to my MOS, I had a top secret clearance. I remember having to get a polygraph test, they contacted people from my high school that I never even told them I talked to or knew. They took samples of my blood for DNA which I think they do for everyone that enlists. But I have never heard of anything higher than "Top Secret" So my question is: Has anyone else ever heard anything higher than this?

Very interesting story, but you mentioned how technology now comes out faster then it did a hundred or more years ago? Well, when you become more advanced technologically, you are able to uncover new technological advances quicker, but i do think the government and other agencies have technology they dont tell us and thats the big stuff. Things like computers and cell phones are coming out more advanced because people find new ways of creating computers and other electronics, and they arent something that'll revolutionize the world, but something like this was probally designed in the 50's(just guessing)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In reguard to the problem of inertia and thinking that passengers in a train that accellerates to 14,000 mph. Accually it would not be a problem at all because the system uses magnetic/gravitational forces to opperate therefore inertia would not be involved. For example, we are all travelling at something like 100,000 miles per second all the time anyway, but we don`t feel it at all. The planet spins on it`s axis, it also travels around the sun, the sun orbits the center of the milky way galaxy and the galaxy is speeding through space. This is the reason why alien space craft can make right angle turns at full speed and go from a stand still to top speed instantly and not kill the occupants.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I got to page 8 of this extremely interesting thread, and then jumped to the end just to see when it was last updated so I appreciate this may fall on deaf ears.
One consideration I have not seen on those first 8 pages, and apologies if it appeared on the last half, is that why would a govt spend multi billions dollars to build these tunnels, that would almost certainly be damaged when a reasonable sized earthquake hits. We have seen the damage to structures on top of the ground that large earthquakes can cause, so something buried in the rock is going to stand no chance.
Imagine being trapped in this tunnel when a quake hits - and having no means of getting back to where you came from or out to the destination. What a horrific thought

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
Imagine being trapped in this tunnel when a quake hits - and having no means of getting back to where you came from or out to the destination. What a horrific thought

San Francisco has BART trains that go in tubes under the bay right across the San Andreas fault. It is actually just a tube that they sank and is sitting on the bottom. Not the high speed one but right across the most dangerous fault in the area.... just imagine one little leak

Humans are crazy

The Transbay Tube is the part of BART which runs under San Francisco Bay in California. The tube is 3.6 miles (5.7 km) long; including approaches from the nearest stations (one of which is underground), it totals 6 miles (9 km). It has a maximum depth of 135 feet (41 m) below the surface.

The tube was constructed on land, transported to the site then submerged and fastened to the bottom (mostly by packing the sides with sand and gravel). This immersed tube technique is in contrast to bored tunneling, where rock is removed to leave a passage.

en.wikipedia.org...:Toward_the_Transbay_Tube.jpg

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join