It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting picture! What are those on the left, in the background? Smokestacks? What does "TENST..." complete to?

Been to Dulce; didn't know they had an underground train station...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
is it true there is a tunnel machine that can actually melt its way through the rock instead of excavating it???? if so something like this prob does exist...

Also need to consider THIS

Image Courtesy USAF

And THIS one...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

I think "Tensta" probably completes to "Tensta" as in Tensta Subway Station in Sweden, since the signage and benches are identical to the ones in this image:

source

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Awesome!!! I was hoping someone would ID that...
Just not enough hours in a day to catch up

Tensta

Another vague reference...

Terradrive could also refer to the sub-terranean Mach 2.7 mag-lev trains, which connect all the secret underground bases around the world, according to the testimonies of previous government workers like Philip Schneider. The trains are also purported to be called the UN prisoner transport trains, which makes sense when some conspiracy theories are considered. For example the one where martial law will be declared, at a certain point in time, in the US. 85% of the world human population will be exterminated. The remaining people of the US, and maybe the world, will then be enslaved, in which case the trains might be used for their transport. Terradrive is supposedly currently being used by the extraterrestrial races which reside in the underground bases, of which the US build 2 a year ($1 Trillion spent on such black projects). For proof, see the www.youtube.com videos of Philip Schneider. 137.215.9.20 10:27, 21 September 2007 (UTC)Freeflow

Terradrive

The reference also turns up here...

According to another NSA contact who worked at the Pine gap DUMB in Australia, the Mag Lev tubes are known as 'Terradrive' and only travel in one direction around the world. One must be a very high ranking Mason (33rd degree of Zion or higher), corporate-intelligence agent or an ET to gain access to Terradrive

www.whale.to...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
way too expensive and someone would notice the the major construction work involved!
also doubt they would build tunnels threw fault line?? could be wrong tho, stranger has happened

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by URidiots

Thank you for signing up today to post that. Enjoy ATS.

Care to go into more detail about what aspects you find most implausible? You may find it cathartic to try and help educate people.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
way too expensive and someone would notice the the major construction work involved!
also doubt they would build tunnels threw fault line?? could be wrong tho, stranger has happened

Someone did notice... it was in the LA Times in 1972

Do you notice the tunnels they built under Yucca Mountain? Cheyenne Mountain? Kirtland AFB? Yet those exist I have photos and you can see the entrances on Google Earth

How about Boston? where they put the highway underground?

People notice, but don't p[ay attention unless it effects them directly, and the populace has short memory spans

And yes they build tunnels through fault lines Several of them for highways in San Francisco area. They even have a flexible tunnel for subway through San Francisco bay that goes right over San Andreas fault under the water Transbay Tube en.wikipedia.org...

"...Salter said approximately 8000 miles of tunnel were dug in America and Western Europe in the 1960s...."

8000 miles in 1960 and that was BEFORE the new super TBM's and there are HUNDREDS of TBM's in use around the world. At the cost of those machines, you really think they are idle?

They dug some new tunnels at Edwards AFB... a friend says you can see 4 new pyramid shaped hills where they dumped the dirt... How many people off base do you think can A) even see the piles of dirt or B) care about another pile of dirt in an area heavy with old and new mines?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
way too expensive

How much you think it would cost? 1 Trillion? No worries. In the fiscal year 2009 the Federal Reserve cannot account for 9 TRILLION dollars... look up 'missing trillions' on google... its an annual thing

Three million missing FY 2006... Dynecore, a pentagon contractor involved in slave trade

Sept 10, 2001 ONE DAY before 9/11
Donald Rumsfeld alluded to 2.3 trillion missing the day before the 911 attacks and there is still no accounting of where the money went. Come to find out the Pentagon accounting office was moved into the renovated area that was attacked just before 911.

FY 1999 2.3 Trillion missing
FY 2000 1.2 Trillion missing

So money for black projects and secret spaceship? NO PROBLEM because American tax payers are too stupid to do anything about it

Pity that

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mac Harper
The rest of us will be riding the tube DEEP below.

Hmmm "the tube"..

you in the NAVY by any chance?

Ah.. but then you only logged in to make 2 comments on this thread... curious that

edit on 11-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
I wonder what kind of tech is used to achieve that speed? magnets? Also where are all the sounds of sonic booms going?14,000 mph is way over the sound barrier.

I would guess some kind of magnetic levitation in a vacuum, which would take care of air resistance and the speed of sound issue. As for propulsion, if the train went straight through the earth to the other destination city gravity alone could serve as the propulsion system - accelerating the train for half the journey and then decelerating it for the other half. Going straight through the earth in effect would take you "down" closer to the center of the earth at the midpoint of the trip, meaning gravity would "pull" you towards that point and pull against you on the way back up.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
6 small earthquakes shake parts of Oklahoma

These are in the precise spot that the map on page one indicates.

5 Arkansas Earthquakes in 2 days

These are in an entirely new faultline recently discovered, due East from the Oklahoma quakes and in a line that runs East and West through other odd seismically active areas in Northern Georgia/Alabama and up through Kentucky.

Could they be expanding their tunnel system?

There are also supposedly tunnels that come out in San Diego as USOs.

I didn't believe in this whole underground network thing until just recently, but the more I read, the more I wonder. Maybe?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hm, a couple comments.

Robots?

Forced Labor (e.g. workers don't get paid)

I think maybe they could use tachyons?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I didn't believe in this whole underground network thing until just recently, but the more I read, the more I wonder. Maybe?

The Very High Speed Transit System
www.rand.org...

Trans-Planetary Subway Systems
A Burgeoning Capability
www.rand.org...

Full RAND reports get em while they are free PDF format:

www.rand.org...

www.rand.org...

Stay tuned for an update on that possible expansion

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just some supplemental information to the thread.

A proposed high speed Mag-lev travelling in a submerged vacuum tunnel, spanning the continents of the Americas and Europe.

Zorgon drew my attention to the fact that the main elements of the project (less the submerged element)have been kicked around for near on 40 years .

As envisioned by Frankel and Frank Davidson, a former MIT researcher and early member of the first formal English Channel Tunnel study group, sections of neutrally buoyant tunnel submerged 150 to 300 feet beneath the surface of the Atlantic, then anchored to the seafloor–thereby avoiding the high pressures of the deep ocean. Then air would be pumped out, creating a vacuum, and alternating magnetic pulses would propel a magnetically levitated train capable of speeds up to 4,000 mph across the pond in an hour.

source

Extreme Engineering Transatlantic Tunnel

edit on 21-9-2010 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Phil Schneider confirmed trains that do Mach2 that connect DUMBS deep underground that run on mag rails.

It is posible and it is done we just are not privy to the alien tech yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Many years back when I was living in Utah, I saw reports of the Minuteman missile silos that were all over the Desert... apparently they were all connected by a high speed rail system that could move missiles between sites even made the local newspapers. One story in the paper had a Russian team visiting the site.

At the time I wasn't into this research so no reason to keep it. I will see if I can track that down.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Its funny how the diagram you have shown us says that one of the tracks goes into Denver but right past the Dulce base and there are numerous claims of the shuttle network station at the Ducle Base. Although, it IS proven true that we have the technology to accomplish these tunnels. There are thermo-nuclear boring machines called Sub Terrain, they can melt right through rock like a knife through butter, and thats how they create these tunnels. By the way thats on UFO hunters (history channel). Another thing is how deep are these tunnels? i think if they are close enough to the surface they would make some sort of disturbance like vibrating or something. But im still not completely swayed by the story of these mag-leveton trains travelling all over the world.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Sonic booms and the overall vibration of the system would be major problems. Also exactly how do you stop something traveling 14,000 MPH in a normal fashion. Where did the money for this come from and why was it built? I am not buying this.
I agree, plus if it's being built that's alot of dirt, where's it going?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thumper76

Originally posted by pavil
Sonic booms and the overall vibration of the system would be major problems. Also exactly how do you stop something traveling 14,000 MPH in a normal fashion. Where did the money for this come from and why was it built? I am not buying this.
I agree, plus if it's being built that's alot of dirt, where's it going?

The braking system is fully explained in the linked documents... yeah I know... you didn't actually READ them yet

As to the dirt... there are HUNDREDS of miles of conventional tunnels being dug, like the tunnel from England to France and that one is much wider as it carries trains and roads in both directions

Where did the dirt go from those?

A tunnel from one end of the country does not have all the dirt in one place. There would be many access points to remove dirt and supply materials. How would you recognize dirt from a tunnel compared to dirt coming out of an ordinary construction site?

And why would you even see this dirt being moved? All they would need is a dig site that most would see as a normal hole dug for any building foundation. Who would pay attention to the amount of dirt?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join