It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok heres a sat image of "area 19",the terminating power line is marked w/ the cross.

[edit on 4/2/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The pictures I saw of Area 19 did not look like that. Imagine being at Area 51 and looking down the dry lakebed thats what its like there are no structures what so ever. Unless you stumbled onto something that has not been seen before. But I remeber it as being a light orangish-red. I'll try to find the pics that I found and I'll post them. If you or anyone else finds or found something feel free to post it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sd7000

I might have a pic showing "s4"location,I will do further research on area 19.I think it is important because it can help identify possible tunnel entrances.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I heard that area 19 was/is(?) a underground nuclear test site.I dont know why that would account for the power line,maybe just something that is outa place that looks like something more than what it is???This "area 19"topic has been discussed on here before,one member claimed to debunk it,thats the thread I got the image from.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can finally see the pictures.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Did you find anything yet? and sorry for all of those replys the computer lagged up and I hit the send button too many times.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Are there any new things found on this transit system. As for me I have contacted NASA again and they have to perform all of that background check stuff again.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sorry, I have to write something I deleted my favorites by accident.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok,I have got acsess to a thermal/IR/basic sattilite database.But I dont know anything about sattilite's and I have to enter info to get the images,can anyone help me out,I want to get thermal,IR, images of the Dulce area.Can anyone help me out??????

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Heres a sat image I found,it is in thermal I believe.I am looking for anything that could signify an underground base,and/or tunnel system.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool, were you able to do that using Google Earth? I would think that they would have thought of this already and used some preventative measures, being that it is top secret and all.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No Google Earth does not offer IR or thermal imaging,I found a database online from a government source.Yea they proly do but,you never know they might not think anyone will notice or know what to look for,besides what would you do to verify it anyways?Go to the base and ask?lol

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

This is Pure Fantasy.

For anything to survive the inertia of something that fast in a 1G atmosphere it would have to be made of very dense matter.

The closest plan I know of that would accelerate an object to such speeds was the mag lift.

The mag lift was a design to launch objects into orbit through the use of giant quasi-collider of concentric electromagnetic rings.

The concept was to dig a deep tunnel through the top of a mountain and down to about 2km. Large payloads could be launched into orbit through the use of electromagnetic accumulative acceleration.

One thing to note through, acceleration to 14,000 KPH would most certainly squish anything not dense enough to withstand the pressure at that speed.

For anyone out there that has an interest in the physics of trajectories you can visit here.

Trajectories

Even the old but great USS Enterprise A from star trek of the 60's had inertia dampers....

An inertia damper if we could ever construct would be an amazing leap forward for humans though...

Even Boeing has actually done research into this area and have so far been met with some success...

Boeing tries to defy gravity

The Future truly does hold some truly fascinating potentials, I would say the future holds untold flexibility with where we may go as a species.

I wish you all the bestest,

NeoN HaZe

RIP Sir. Arthur C. Clarke

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Its acctually 14000 MPH,not KPH.Also I don know if you have read the entire thread(its a very long thread)but the inerta problem has already been debunked many ways.I do agree however we truly are heading for great things as a species IF WE GET OUR ACT TOGETHER.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Neon Haze

Its acctually 14000 MPH,not KPH.Also I don know if you have read the entire thread(its a very long thread)but the inerta problem has already been debunked many ways.I do agree however we truly are heading for great things as a species IF WE GET OUR ACT TOGETHER.

14000 MPH is fast than KPH... So my point is amplified too.

And getting our act together won't happen until the promise of future technology is realised.

Until that point it would appear we are doomed to suffer.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
yes you can drive these fast buses but you would have to face the alliens first who also using these buses.Are u ready for your new friends? Guess what most people arent, that is why govy has to keep secret I don blame them ,soccer mom type people would not stand the allien reality...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This thread needs to either stay on track or it will die off and or begin looking like amateurs are doing it. To those here who are serious about this thread, it was started based on the fact that there is a large posibility of being underground tunnels where a transit system runs at potentially high speeds of 14000 MPH.

To see anyone mentioning aliens on here, is off topic, is it not? I don't know whether they exist or not, and I am not arguing that fact on this thread. I personally want to discuss the original topic of the thread, the underground tunnel systmes possbily running across the country let alone possibly the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by k3456789

I agree,but we MUST stay on topic,this thread is not about aliens,it is about the strong possibility that a 14000mph tunnel system exsists beneath our feet-created by the US govenment.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
This thread needs to either stay on track or it will die off and or begin looking like amateurs are doing it. To those here who are serious about this thread, it was started based on the fact that there is a large posibility of being underground tunnels where a transit system runs at potentially high speeds of 14000 MPH.

To see anyone mentioning aliens on here, is off topic, is it not? I don't know whether they exist or not, and I am not arguing that fact on this thread. I personally want to discuss the original topic of the thread, the underground tunnel systmes possbily running across the country let alone possibly the rest of the world.

If it is found out down the road that those "supposed" tunnels are in fact connected to aliens somehow, great, then the thread might be suggested to go that way. For those who want to post on aliens there are literally hundreds of veins out there on that topic on ATS. You can even U2U between yourself and maybe collaborate towards a different thread elsewhere.

I'm not here to argue the reality of aliens as I do not know Myself. I'm just trying to keep this thread on track with tunnel systems throughout the nation, which is a very large possibility, compared to alien existence. All I am saying, is work on one thing at a time within the allotted areas.

Someone please do a list of what is known and proved. Example would be the areas where people have actually tracked down valid information about tunnel boring machines, then that is a validly proven piece of the puzzle. Find the real pieces of the puzzle first, the parts that are actual real and factual that can be put together, and then begin with the other parts, the fuzzy stuff like speed logistics vs inertia on a human body, and who does and does not have clearance to ride the actual tunnel system later.

By the way, no I am not saying this thread belongs to Me, in any way. I just understand how easily something like this can be hi-jacked or steered wrong and am doing My good deed for the day here.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Neat thread S+F'ed it

Will have to read it all, just popping in for now..I think this is very feasible, not sure that the entire line is as it's proposed, possibly shorter runs to strategic points, stemming from a main hum and transporting along spokes to parts of the country. Denver may be the hub

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join