It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Church Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Abraham means Father of Many. Moses or Mosjeh means Son and/or Taken Up. What if the original Gospel was written in let�s say Aramaic or Hebrew, and the words that were used instead of Father and the Son, were Abraham (One God Father of many sons doctrine) and Mosje (Torah Law, the rightious ones ascend to god like state, called children or sons of God)? Could it be that the Church at some stage maybe had to do what the Romans wanted, who basically ran an agenda of anti-Christian and anti-Semitic nature? That they were forced by the Romans to translate everything into the Greek language which would removed all referances to the Hebrew names by simply translating the names like words? Did the Gospel originally tell us to baptise people into the names of Abraham and Mosjeh and (Greek: ) Pneuma, the Holy Ghost? Then why does the Church teach people to categorically break the Law of Mosjeh and have a God who is threefold and is often symbolised with the ancient Egyptian Ra idol the Eye of Ra or the Allseeing Eye. You can see it on the Dollar bill too? Ra is also the transliterated Hebrew word used for "evil" in the story of the Tree of Wisdom.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
AMEN! The Romans DID do things like this. They forced Church leaders to REMOVE, yes REMOVE, Gospels and about 8 books of Scripture. Some of these books are being found now, and, yes, they DO change the Bible around a little. Recently, on the History Channel, a program was on about "Sex in the Bible" This Scripture, recently found, describes sex, the "ultimate bad thing" in our society, vividly. It describes violence, war, torment, and victory. The Victory is important, because Rome wanted to scare people to believe that there would be no victory for Christians, to deter them from practice. The Romans were also the ones who made Jesus WHITE. Jesus, folks, was NOT white. Lets face it, even my parish depicts Jesus as being white..ignorance around me. The Romans used this to deter the Muslim's during the Crusades for a while. They did it basically to say to Islam: "We are great because God looks like us" And then lost all but 1 of the Crusades. Rome DID screw up most of Christianity, and DID make it the semi-corrupt thing it is today. I am a practicing Catholic, but, I do NOT agree with a lot of things that happen in the Church today...

-wD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh no not the old Jesus is black thing again?

Good points though from both of you. But the Christians of a sort did bring down Rome they say.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Unless it was the other way around. That they just gave their gods new names. Most like those natives in South America who continued to worship their gods through Catholic icons and Christian names etc. If I'm not mistaken that religion is still around today.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hamilton,

yeah a good deal of that is true also. Rome was not really Christian but they did adopt some Christian values it seems?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Oh no not the old Jesus is black thing again?

Good points though from both of you. But the Christians of a sort did bring down Rome they say.

Just because he said jesus wasn't white doesn't mean he was black either. There are more than 2 shades of skin. He probably had the same color of skin that most others in the middle east have.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Abraham means Father of Many. Moses or Mosjeh means Son and/or Taken Up. What if the original Gospel was written in let�s say Aramaic or Hebrew, and the words that were used instead of Father and the Son, were Abraham (One God Father of many sons doctrine) and Mosje (Torah Law, the rightious ones ascend to god like state, called children or sons of God)? Could it be that the Church at some stage maybe had to do what the Romans wanted, who basically ran an agenda of anti-Christian and anti-Semitic nature? That they were forced by the Romans to translate everything into the Greek language which would removed all referances to the Hebrew names by simply translating the names like words? Did the Gospel originally tell us to baptise people into the names of Abraham and Mosjeh and (Greek: ) Pneuma, the Holy Ghost? Then why does the Church teach people to categorically break the Law of Mosjeh and have a God who is threefold and is often symbolised with the ancient Egyptian Ra idol the Eye of Ra or the Allseeing Eye. You can see it on the Dollar bill too? Ra is also the transliterated Hebrew word used for "evil" in the story of the Tree of Wisdom.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Hamilton]

Lord of the Rings has an all seeing eye of Sauron... maybe the idea is from Masonic references? I wonder what Tolkien was thinking... maybe the story is representative of something else? Or just standard D&D fantasy?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Hamilton,

yeah a good deal of that is true also. Rome was not really Christian but they did adopt some Christian values it seems?

Wouldn't say adopt values, I would rather say godlessly twist the values. There are good Romans of course, just like there are good Americans or good Nazis too. But that won't justify the godless systems they represent and have always been part of. The Law says that we shall never take the names of heathen gods in our mouths. The so called Christian Church once demanded we call the planets, the Sun and the Moon by heathen names, and the days and months of the calendars should likeways have their proper heathen god names, and the Heavens should be drawn like they did in ancient Babylon, but the names of the gods should also include Egyptian, Greek, Assyrian, Roman and God knows how many gods are represented up there today. And on the throne of Heaven they have even placed the Dragon where the Father is supposed to sit. The Church and the Christians represent the Darkness which didn't receive the Light. They deserve to drink the wine of their own fruits.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi all,

I saw this great Doc a couple of weeks ago, i only started to watch it half way, hopefully they will show it again in the near future.
Anways in the program they were showing the similarities between America and the Romans, they went into lots of detail about it, but the one thing that cought my eye was that they said that when the romans took over nations, they would compare there own religion with theres and make it equal to there own, for one example they gave was when they took over Irland or England (Cant remember) there was a pool/river of some sort that was named after a Anglosaxon god. and so the Romans named it after a similar god of theres, but they leftthe name that had been originaly there in the first place.
They were very smart at takeing over nations, useing metal takeover the most.
Anyway, i hope i made sense, my english isnt that great!

Salaam

Sebs

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You make perfect sense. Yes the Romans did this with the potential Christian nations. Later England has done the same in Africa and other places and many other colony powers have done the same for thousands of years. It's very effective.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Church and the Christians represent the Darkness which didn't receive the Light

the churches and the christians of alot of churches that i know that made me stop going to church. my freind whos does not have much church experience recently went to a big church. he said it was like a major hollywood production.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Quote: "The Romans were also the ones who made Jesus WHITE. Jesus, folks, was NOT White."

Yes I agree - he was a Semitic Desert Person. He more than likely had "Arab" like Light Brown Skin.

new topics

top topics

join