It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3 Continued...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hey y'all !

While looking on ATS for evidence on human bases beyond our planet, i suddenly had a idea on how they could be hiding the truth even for the people involved .

Imagine that u receive a letter from a NASA/ESA that claims u have been selected for a project that is a step to the development of a permanent base on mars. The set up of the project is putting 240 people in a from the world closed bunker somewhere here on earth for 1 year to get the so called glitches out of the permanent base on Mars before we go there. (something like a live-simulation). So upon arrival everyone involved gets to hear that they have to take a tranquilizer to make sure the base exits remain hidden for everyone involved.

From here on not a single soul living in the base would have any idea where they are or how to get out . So for as far they know they are in their underground complex for the next year. But now comes the catch:
actually after they've been tranquilized they are put in an artificial sleep and are shipped to a real base on Mars.

the idea is that when they could make the trip in a month or so with some advanced tech they could make the people believe they actually are staying a year somewhere by altering the time experienced by the people involved (in a way that watches in the base show that a minute is passed while actually only 50-55 seconds has passed) . The guys involved would have no idea that they live in a altered calender system and would live their days like we live our days but in a somewhat faster way. And after the "base-year" they get tranquilized again and are shipped back to Earth arriving exactly 1 year after departure.

I know its al far fetched, but if there is anything i learned up here on ATS . Is that how obvious things seem , the more complex they turn out to be.

Maybe they build a project like presented above on the "Alternative 3-project" discussed on some threads up here.

So if anyone has a similiar idea or a way to break down the concept presented , feel free to post up here!!

Grtz Spartannic

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I do think we have been to mars and beyond for many years,don't ask me how i just have a gut feeling thats all.
The tech we see is pretty behind what the higher-ups have i reckon,maybe about 10 years or so,your idea is interesting and isn't beyond the relms of possibility.
People tend to over think things when in reality they could just be flying people to other planets right in front of us right now with normal tech.

interesting non the less

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
I do think we have been to mars and beyond for many years,don't ask me how i just have a gut feeling thats all.
The tech we see is pretty behind what the higher-ups have i reckon,maybe about 10 years or so,your idea is interesting and isn't beyond the relms of possibility.
People tend to over think things when in reality they could just be flying people to other planets right in front of us right now with normal tech.

interesting non the less

U are talking about 10 years or so . I believe they are way way ahead of us. Don't u remember the SR71 was flying for like 25 years before anyone knew about it.

Thx for the input m8!
Grtz Spartannic

new topics

join