It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are animals, dont fool yourself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is it just me or what, it seems like that out society is ruled by dogmatic religious zealots that do stuff like trying to keep evolution out of the class room and telling people that we are something we are not. If monkeys dont have souls neither do we!

Most of us are enslaved by there desire for materialism(when food and shelter is there) and lust, which are primal instincts and it is perfectly normal.

If we all just respected each other society go along just fine, we all are here sitting on the clock of inevitability and bluntly I think complex philosophies based on lies are silly and hold society back.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yes that is what we are when we ignore our souls and its needs.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
And what do souls need?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Is it just me or what, it seems like that out society is ruled by dogmatic religious zealots that do stuff like trying to keep evolution out of the class room and telling people that we are something we are not. If monkeys dont have souls neither do we!

Most of us are enslaved by there desire for materialism(when food and shelter is there) and lust, which are primal instincts and it is perfectly normal.

If we all just respected each other society go along just fine, we all are here sitting on the clock of inevitability and bluntly I think complex philosophies based on lies are silly and hold society back.

I couldn't find the point you were trying to make.. are you saying that all religions are useless and did you include complex philosophies in that category of uselessness? Could you clarify?

There's a little bit of truth in everything, it's just no one source has all of it, so it is up to the individual to compile and discern the truth from many different sources.. be it spirituality, religion, atheism, philosophy etc. All have some truth on some level.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
lilblam,

remember organic portals?

there are several of them around here.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I dont really have much of a point. I just see chaos in everything and we are a part of it.

It seems like there is a conspiracy of bizarre religious rules that are stupid. Its 2004 and many folks are still living in the dark ages. The majority of southern families totally disregard the ideas of evolution and many science facts.

I believe in religion and there is a lot of truth in the bible, you cant deny that. It appears to me that science and religion are at war with each other, if they were harmonized we would get the truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
lilblam,

remember organic portals?

there are several of them around here.

Hey I forgot to consider that, thanks. I wonder if I could pick out specifically who... hmmm... you ascertain anyone yet?

I often wondered if I may be one myself, as I have no out of body experiences or any other spiritual phenomena that I am consciously aware of. But considering my high affinity for truth and the inner desire to seek it in all things, and also my (often to my own harm) senserity and lack of desire to control/dominate/use/manipulate/bribe/lie to anyone for absolutely any reason at any time... I give myself more points towards NOT being an organic portal! You cannot identify them easily because their social shell is probably the opposite of their true intentions. Also, besides their psychopathic tendencies, don't they have an appearance of intelligence, but in reality are simply running countless programs that simply create a false impression of sovereign intelligence? I'm not sure about that last notion...

However, given that I know my own mind and my own thoughts, I'd probably be able to tell if I'm an organic portal or not.

Whew now that THAT is out of the way...

Who do you think is an organic portal here?

I always wanted to know one and be SURE it is one, just to observe its nature and learn how to discover other ones... but I am never sure!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
lilblam,

I'll U2U that list in the next week, it gets longer everyday.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
what is an organic portal?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
what is an organic portal?

Individual without a soul. There are millions of them around the world, created and controlled by the 4th density service to self beings in order to inseminate and retain the illusions and lies that are spread among humanity. When you have millions under your direct control, it is far easier to "pressure" the souled individuals to go along and listen to authorities in different fields of "knowledge", when in reality it is purposly created lies to hide the truth.

Although we're all NOT in control of ourselves, it is simply because we're flesh and blood, and therefore susceptible to manipulation... by choice I might add.

Those organic portals will serve a huge part in the attempt to establish overt control over humanity in the next few years, as our race moves into the 4th density. The New World Order is only the beginning, a precursor to establish a "welcoming committee" in a sense. Anyways, you'll see when the time comes.

Don't worry, all is as it should be.

Edit: However, do not be quick to judge anyone. Very often those who you THINK are organic portals may be a souled being in a struggle.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lilblam,

agreed the truth is that a confused person or soul resembles a person that may be an OP. That is the difficulty here as I try to understand it all myself.

I have met and known psychopaths before and them meet the profile of an OP for sure, but they are people that take a long time to fully recognize.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yes we are part of the animal kingdom (and that doesnt mean we came from monkeys) and we are the smartest animals on Earth

new topics

top topics

join