It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] YouTube/Google censoring all of Ron Paul's & Mike Gravel's videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
About This Video uploaded by "ChannelMikeG" (a personal friend of Mike Gravel's campaign-team):

UPDATE: Mike Gravel and Ron Paul's names have now been completely removed!

ATTENTION Mike Gravel and Ron Paul supporters!

Write:

Steve Grove
[email protected]
[email protected]

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Chad Andrew]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I just did a search. Ron Paul has plenty of videos on youtube. So does Mike Gravel. Did you check for yourself or what?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chad Andrew

I didn't tell you or anyone else at this forum that any video has been removed from Google's video-hosting sites (such as YouTube.com). Y'all must watch that video to understand how those 2 men have been censored.

Pay close-attention to that video so you'll have a better understanding of how the names of Mike Gravel & Ron Paul were put down as footnotes (and in some cases completely removed) from YouTube's special list(s) of candidates running for president.

Here's another video about similar things I've already mentioned on this page:

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Chad Andrew]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chad Andrew

In your OP you put a quote that their names have been completely removed. That isn't true. I checked for myself. Are you just passing along what someone else said or did you check it out for yourself?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

well censorships, favorisms, biases, propaganda and the like are the daily routine all over the world, and in any media channel, even so-called independent ones or "objectives" ones, so no big deal. It is just hilarious that some people believes that these kinds of sites are the absolute truth.

if one day you are so fed up of it, you can always create a new media channel by yourself, guaranteed it will be one day also being pointed out as bias etc.

[edit on 25/3/08 by IchiNiSan]

top topics

join