It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disfigured Woman Dies After Court Ruling (Disturbing Images)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The laws against suicide are irrelevant. You can't jail a dead person.

If someone truly wants to die, why lay the responsibility on the shoulders of a doctor. A running vehicle in a closed garage is a painless death I understand. If they need a doctor to tell them it is OK and to do it for them, they probably don't really want to die in the first place.

What scares me is that society will make the predictable leap from that to euthanizing babies. As it is now there are people OK with late term abortions even though a C-Section is always safer and better for the Mother and does not involve Infanticide.

Look at how quick my ancestors in Germany were to tolerate the horrors against people deemed to be of lesser worth. I'd say lets not make it officially legal and instead turn a blind eye when appropriate. Besides; Kevorkian gave me the creeps.

So your saying a paraplegic should somehow get up get in a car in a garage turn the key and all without the use of his arms and legs?

You must not have thought your post out much . Don't assume these people ALL have great working bodies. Thats the problem . . People can only relate to what they know . They could never imagine what these people suffer each day so "its wrong", "immoral"

Lol at relating helping an old person die and killing children . Nice try tho.

Screw that . If my grandma was ever in this position i would pick her up a fat bag of HER10n and set her free.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I see what you mean about assisted-suicide and the laws, which were made to justify governments that constantly murdered their people.

By the way, you mentioned the infamous Dr. Kevorkian, so I thought you might be interested in this article or the following "doctored image":

'Dr Death' Kevorkian plans to run for US Congress

new topics

<< 1   >>

join