It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China & America pre-planed war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Henry Deacon interviewed on Project Camelot projectcamelot.org...

I know that there’s a planned war between the US and China scheduled for late 2008. This is also geopolitical and not concerned with Black Ops as such. These were both just events that I got to hear about in passing. I have no detailed information about them.

You mean that China and the US are working together to stage a war?

The Pentagon started the planning in 1998. You have to understand that China and the US are hand in glove with everything. This war is a joint op between the US and China. Most wars are set up that way and have been for a while.

With the war still going on in Iraq can this really be possible?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
why not... this is not going to be just US & China you know...

Count in everyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have no doubt that wars are pre-planned these days, and the globalist’s plans seem to include the USA’s demise. There’s also the depopulation agenda to consider. If you want to kill a bunch of people, China is the place to start. Of course we're talking nukes here, so the war in Iraq really wouldn't be a hinderance.

There are many much more interesting things in that interview though, IMO. Thanks for the link, I’ll be checking out Project Camelot a bit more.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Would that help wipe out our debt to them?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Yeah, there are more interesting subjects being discussed but because he’s talking about an event in 2008 it seems more relevant. Although it’s interesting to note that he claims we’ve been to mars in the sixties and have a military base their – if the war really does happen in the next few months then I might as well mark military bases on mars as fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Yeah, there are more interesting subjects being discussed but because he’s talking about an event in 2008 it seems more relevant. Although it’s interesting to note that he claims we’ve been to mars in the sixties and have a military base their – if the war really does happen in the next few months then I might as well mark military bases on mars as fact.

You’ve got to be careful with that kind of logical fallacy Andre. Disinfo always uses truth to convince you of the lie sown along side. Notice how the source states early on that he doesn’t know how he has much of the knowledge he possesses. This speaks to me of mind control. There’s no way of knowing just from his testimony what is real and what is Disinfo. I’m not saying that star gate’s aren’t real, or that any other particular of this interview is false, I’m just saying that a Sino-American war in 2008 doesn’t make everything else that the source says fact. Critical thinking first and always brother.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yeah good point, still, I would love just imagine what he says about mars is true…..anyway something that just accrued to me, with the Olympic Games soon in China and the boycotting because of human rights violations the Olympics could be the trigger for the war…

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
IN January 2009, I'll be sure to make a point of coming on here to point out how incorrect this "prophecy" is. This is, of course, provided that we have internet still...

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well I don't really think so. But hey, why not? China and America have enormous trades though. So I can't really see how this happens. I don't know about you guys, but the WW3 Nostradamus prophecies are more believable to me. There not entirely accurate but there pretty close. Oh, and I don't care if it has been debunked by a couple of adults on the internet or whatever! The only way to really see is wait. Although... I Can't WAIT!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I would love just imagine what he says about mars is true

I'm convinced that the truth goes far beyond what this particular person reveals. 'There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio.....'

something that just accrued to me, with the Olympic Games soon in China and the boycotting because of human rights violations the Olympics could be the trigger for the war…

Interesting thought, but the USA really has no traditional alliance with Tibet. I think it's more likely that the CIA/Mossad is behind the trouble in Tibet in order to try to disparage China just as the worlds attention focuses on them because of the Olympics. Both the USA and China are being made to look bad before the world of late. Perhaps a prelude to your original thesis?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So it's 2009 and no war has began......it doesn't look good for Henry Deacon’s credibility. So case closed on this topic?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I wouldn’t say case closed just yet Andre. We (USA) continue to encircle Iran which is a very important strategic ally of China. Iran is China’s #1 energy supplier. Obama has made it clear that Pakistan will be a focus of his administration, and Pakistan is really the last of Iran’s flanks that we have to take. I think the situation still bears watching, particularly since Israel is trying to tie Hamas to Iran, and is getting as much dirty work as they can done while BushCo is still around. I still think that a limited nuclear exchange is in the globalists plans.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"would that wipe out our debt to them"
slightly off topic but in response to ""

maybe that is where the unaccounted funds from the "Bailout" are going. maybe the Chinese threatened to dump our treasury bonds on the mkt??

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Did you not get the "scheduled for late 2008" part of the claim? it's 2009 and nothing happened in late 2008. So ya, he was bs'ing. How do you defend a claim thats been proven false?

I don't get it

[edit on 7-1-2009 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If they weren't looking at ditching the dollar I'd entertain that idea but I don't think want to stack dollars to the ceiling anymore.

new topics

top topics

join