It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious case of the dead scientist and the bomb experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Curious case of the dead scientist and the bomb experiment

www.guardian.co.uk

A mysterious bomb-making experiment that ended with the accidental death of a government scientist has remained an official secret for more than five years, leaving his family in the dark about what went wrong.

Terry Jupp, a scientist with the Ministry of Defence, was engulfed in flames during a joint Anglo-American counter-terrorism project intended to discover more about al-Qaida's bomb-making capacities.

It is unclear whether the bomb that killed Jupp contained radioactive material, and the MoD refuses to say whether he was involved in a dirty bomb project.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Nice of the government to deny the family the right to know how their son died, and even nicer to potentially use radioactive material on British soil where it could be a threat to the people of this country?

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i really don't understand why the government wouldn't want to tell the family how their loved one died! i mean if i died i want my parents/ husband to know how i died!!! its their right to help them move on... every time i read something like this just boils my blood, yeah i understand national security speech but its about the individual when they die...
but hey thats just me... nice post

join