It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountain of the Sasquatch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A mountain range known as Mount Seir, Seir, which is a Aramic Hebrew word and it means, 'Hairy or Shaggy', Mount Seir is a home of the Sasquatch in whom lived in the same mountain range with Troglodytes, and Reptilians. This mountain range is located east of Jerusalem and Hebron and it run's through Jordan all the way up to southern Syria near Damascus. El's Torah in part; These Eloh's are the children of Seir, Land of the Shaggies, the hairy people, the Horites, cave dwelling Troglodytes, who inhabited that part of the planet earth in Lotan and Shobal and Zibeon and Anah. Salaam Alaykum.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Do you care to actually have some shed of evidence in this thread, or is it gonna be like all the others you have started?

And this time you even brought in a creature from Dungeons and Dragons and Reptilians who should go into the Skunk Works.

Im *this* close to fetching an admin to get you banned pal!

[edit on 24/3/08 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

The rules to this website is to bring the FACTS, I see a lot of people are thirsty for untold knowledge, Well, I am here bringing you and others these truths that your so-called Scholars and Theologians lack. Muslims are to be all right and exact with the FACTS, I think you and your haters are mad because I am blowing you and others out of the BOX, I am from a royal Nubian lineage of Scholars that dates back 24 Billion years along the Nile river, My origin is as old as the Sun, Moon and Stars. Each one teach one, So let's stop hating and get this website popping with FACTS.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nubiaislaam
The rules to this website is to bring the FACTS

Yes, and you arent posting facts. You are posting your beliefs, without any shed of proof.

Well, I am here bringing you and others these truths that your so-called Scholars and Theologians lack.

When did this have something to do with religion?

Muslims are to be all right and exact with the FACTS, I think you and your haters are mad because I am blowing you and others out of the BOX

I am open to beliefs, but mad ramblings is not something that I believe in.

I am from a royal Nubian lineage of Scholars that dates back 24 Billion years along the Nile river, My origin is as old as the Sun, Moon and Stars. Each one teach one, So let's stop hating and get this website popping with FACTS.

Well, now you are directly lying... -.-

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In other words, you have put yourself in a position here. This position requires you to back up your "FACTS", as you put them.

Furthermore, I fail to see anyone "hating".

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Facts, you say? Where? I see suppositions masquerading as fact. Let's see some of those sources. I for one, would like to see, and read, them for myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Muslims are to be all right and exact with the FACTS, I think you and your haters are mad because I am blowing you and others out of the BOX, I am from a royal Nubian lineage of Scholars that dates back 24 Billion years along the Nile river

Firstly, Welcome to ATS...

However, I am curious to where you get your facts from, how does the river Nile date back 24 billion years, when the Earth only dates back to 4.6 billion years at the most. Like I said just curious..

Age of the earth

Regards,

JQ.

edit: missed a million years off, did anyone notice.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by John Q]

top topics

join