It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Entity Collides With Car [20 sec Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence of the car rolling.
Sure there are some quick shots where the street is upside down but that's just the camera crashing into the windshield and hitting the dash, hence the breakup in the video due to the impact.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I don't see any evidence of the car rolling.
Sure there are some quick shots where the street is upside down but that's just the camera crashing into the windshield and hitting the dash, hence the breakup in the video due to the impact.

So an impact that didn't break the windshield caused the person in the back seat to drop the camera and it flew around in the car of it's own accord crashing into the windshield and the dash catching frames occassionally showing the street upside down along with others such as what might be the OUTSIDE of the car?

Ever heard of Occam's Razor?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Don't know. Could be fake, maybe not. What's the difference?

They do just pass under a bridge. If it's real, maybe it's somebody tossing something off. Lucky it wasn't a brick, I guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
To me it definately looks like CG. If you've ever seen Rayman Raving Rabbids, this just reminds way too much of that.

I like how the "alien" takes a left turn to hit the car, as well as how the camera inexplicably just statics up and breaks for no reason

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
To me it definately looks like CG. If you've ever seen Rayman Raving Rabbids, this just reminds way too much of that.

I like how the "alien" takes a left turn to hit the car, as well as how the camera inexplicably just statics up and breaks for no reason

I have to agree on the CG. If you look closely the oblect is very perfect (dunno how to explain what I am thinking) compared to the suroundings.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks like wet stuffed animal.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
it obviously hit the windshield and bounced off and its obviously fake....about as fake as those people getting hit by buses or as fake as a baby getting punted 100 yards.

Nope, it didnt.
It threatened too, but was sucked-over by the airstream over the vehicle.

And as someone has mentioned, the drivers arm does jerk to suggest he did lose control.

If you were going to take the trouble to CGI a fake, wouldnt you create something better, such as an obvious alien shape or even a UFO disk.

I still say its 'swooping in' rather than falling; theirs more to this than simply dissmissing it as a fake or rubbish on the highway i think.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
People are driving, talking, argue. Then someone on top of the bridge throws the stuffed animal ahead of the car and the wind pushes it back and hits the front of the car. Then the driver busts the breaks, out of scare. The person holding the camera probably was about to fall forward and dropped the camera to use his hands as stability. Then the camera hits the windshield and shuts off.

Well thats what I saw. Its not an alien...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
thats pretty lucky that they had a camera rolling for no apparent reason at that particular time...

yeah, thats all I have to say...
pretty lucky...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
IT looks like Chester Cheetah. To me. Or Snoopy.

[edit on 3/24/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here is what I see:

The object was suspended from the top of the bridge with a wire. The object was dropped or thrown outward and came back to the bridge in an arc that hit the windshield of the car. Sorry about the crappy illustration but wanted to simply illustrate the motion I saw.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Anyone still wasting their time wondering what this is? Here's the answer: a sequence of blurry images added to live-action. A completely staged piece of fiction. Clever editing. A HOAX. And a successful one, seeing how many ppl are trying to analyze it to figure out what it could be.

The trick is to watch these things without the audio. Just like the moon landing.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by freakyty]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I reviewed the footage and can conclusively rule out melons, cinder bocks and scooters. I am still leaning towards a sock monkey, possibly filled with stones or similar heavier than spun polyester batting material, or cloud lamb.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
We were driving along a semi neighborhood road the other night, (its not totally a residential street but not a main through street either)
I was going about 30 35 at the most and a small little sports car sped up on us going the other direction and tossed a cup full of some nastiness at my windshield.
It looked like a piece of solo cup was stuck under my wiper blade when we stopped to see WTF had just happened.

It gave me a heck of a scare though, it was loud, and it splattered something sticky and chunky all over my windshield and actually put a hairline fracture in the glass.
I slammed on the brakes and swerved when it hit the windshield and about ran into a telephone pole.

My heart took a good 5 minutes to stop pounding. I can only imagine what would have happened had we been going down the expressway at 60 or 70 mph.

Whatever hit their windshield most likely must have been soft like a rag or stuffed animal or similar because the solo cup and contents exploded at 30 mph.

I dont know what the hell was in that cup but there is still a few streaks of it that I cant get off all the way, even after repeated washings.
And I dont understand who in their right mind would fling something at someone elses windshield on purpose. They had obviously done it before because their timing and aim were impeccable

Im just glad my kiddo wasnt in the car because his ears would still be burning from the expletives that came flying out!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Its a little green grey that fell out his ship.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Looks like Kermit The Frog. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Anyone still wasting their time wondering what this is? Here's the answer: a sequence of blurry images added to live-action. A completely staged piece of fiction. Clever editing. A HOAX. And a successful one, seeing how many ppl are trying to analyze it to figure out what it could be.

The trick is to watch these things without the audio. Just like the moon landing.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by freakyty]

Yeah i wasted all of 30 min tying to work out what this could have been - hit me with a BIG stick!!

You may be right with your conclussion, but you should never stop asking questions, no matter how silly they appear, as each of us see things from a different perspective.

Look around on youtube, see how many people are screaming FAKE/HOAX at the strange things this world has too offer, ATS is ABOVE all that

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've not read the whole thread so it's probably already been mentioned.

I'd say that is a teddy bear of some sort that was tied to the top of the bridge and then thrown into the air the same direction the car was going, then when the string or whatever reaches full stretch it's fell and looped back toward the car.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Somebody need's to do something abou this guy! How come everything is to do with electric aliens? Start a new thread f you want to talk about them, at least that way it can be ignored or deleted!

Back on topic.. I don't think this video looks fake, sureley it would be difficult and pointless creating the images in the moments the car crashes?

It does look like something soft hitting the windscreen, maybe something picked up by the wind? It would be a natural reaction to try to avoid something that big and quite easy to lose control. I've ducked out of the way of a leaf before! If you don't immediately know what the object is, you WILL naturally take evasive action as a reflex.

EDIT
Watch it frame by frame and you see the driver yank the wheel to the left, which spins the car, at one point you can see the barrier at an angle, the camera gets thrown around the car and in one frame you see the road when the car is upside down.. it is NOT fake, the object may be something easily explainable but stop shouting CGI everytime you see a video that shows something a bit exciting.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

.... and quite easy to lose control. I've ducked out of the way of a leaf before!

I'm forever dodging squirrels on the A38
freaks my mates out but i just can't bring myself not too swerve

Hello from Derby btw

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join