It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Entity Collides With Car [20 sec Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The car hit a troop of electric aliens, (if you can't see them with you unaided eye, place a CD over the picture on the screen, and look through the hole, this will help you isolate them. The falling object is most likely an alien construct ( 5 faces) and the intention was the accident and spilled blood. The beings along the dashboard are there for that purpose.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Indeed.

reply to post by lnaphx

Now how did a giant Pink Panther end up hurtling itself towards Earth and cause all this? Not saying it's false, it is just a bit odd.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Damn Gremlins!!

NAh seriously i believe it's just a stufed toy on a windy day hits the windscreen, and the driver gets the shock of their life, panics, locks the wheel to the left and at that speed and the too sharp turn the car rolls.....

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It could be Thunderbird poo. Assuming Thunderbirds exist, does anyone know? I guess the evidence for Thunderbirds is as strong as any other alien species.

WG3

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ok.. how bout this..

Et fred is leaning out the hatch to take a leak... he whips it out and starts to go.. and being a prankster, his buddy et don pushes him out for sh*ts n giggles.

Fred falls, with his pants down.... Hits the car (which seemed to be fine until the tool at the wheel freaked out.), bounces off, picks him self up, dusts him self off and gets beamed back onto the ship... Like a jackass, but for et's..

lol

im all up for videos and pics.. but this was just kinda comical.. lol..

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks like a sock filled with golfballs.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

No one knows for sure if the car even overturned, I think they more likely dropped the camera.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It looks like an insurance scam to me. Maybe he just wanted a new car?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It looks exactly like ET in one of those frames.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just bad luck for them it seems. As someone pointed out it looks very much like a stuffed animal. I thought giraffe, the new guy thought the pink panther...

The driver was probably too preoccupied with being on tape, talking to his passenger to pay attention to the road, where his attention should have been in the first place...

*edit* That's a pretty nasty looking wreck. Next time they'll pay better attention to the road IF there is a next time for them.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by merryxmas]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 24-3-2008 by depth om]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Is it common practice for people to video the road while riding in cars? Seems like a big stroke of luck if it is an actual accident. Given the things people are up to in todays world, it is hard for me to believe that most things like these are not planned.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The thing is about this video is, whatever it was, literally came out of nowhere at 00:14, not like something falling under its own weight, more like it was propelling its own flight and was 'swooping down'.

As mentioned though, why was this scene being filmed in the first place?

If it was a CGI, i'd have thought they'd put a little more imagination into the object though(second guessing), so i'm ruling that out, along with debrit, it was just moving too fast.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Whatever it is does not look real. Its large and obviously has no mass. I too have worked in the automotive glass business for a few years and something that big would leave a crack atleast. From the sound of it hitting the glass it creates the illusion of a heavy object, also when the car flips the windscreen stays intact. IMO this is a fake, or maybe viral advertising for a future film/show.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is obviously fake, and when I say fake I mean a planned production. I love how the video camers "breaks up" digitally just from moving it. Seriously just because you move a camera quickly doesn't mean it's going to break up with digital hits and errors.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theukman
Whatever it is does not look real. Its large and obviously has no mass. I too have worked in the automotive glass business for a few years and something that big would leave a crack atleast. From the sound of it hitting the glass it creates the illusion of a heavy object, also when the car flips the windscreen stays intact. IMO this is a fake, or maybe viral advertising for a future film/show.

But it didnt hit the windscreen as far as i can see, it landed on the roof, that is if it landed on anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
it obviously hit the windshield and bounced off and its obviously fake....about as fake as those people getting hit by buses or as fake as a baby getting punted 100 yards.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've got mixed ideas right now.

I thought I had 2 things that would have been dificult to fake, but not I've discounted one. I'm still left with the other and the one doesn't take away from the video's credibility.

When the object comes into view between 13 and 14 seconds it's clearly seen but small. Then it moves a little and seems to disapear. When it reapears it's a little larger and lower on the windshield.

I had thought it was a line of glare, but I figured out that it's probably something that was added to the video after the fact. It's in the same spot throughout the video. It's probably a tag added to the video from some site. It doesn't add or take away from the credibility of the video.

I'm pretty sure the car does indeed roll. I've seen the drivers arm move sharply to the right just after the object either hit or came very close to hitting the windshield. It's tough to see, but it is there.

Sure wish I could get a screenshot of what I'm seeing, but for some reason I can't get Snagit to grab the video image. All I get in the output is a black frame. If anyone can help I'll post an image of what I'm talking about.

I've got a better way of viewing the file. I'm watching it in Windows Media Player and using the play speed settings to move frame by frame through the video.

First download the .flv video file from YouTube.
I used YouTube Downloader.
Link
Get the Vista Codec Pack and install it.
Link
Then open the file in Windows Media Player. You can Right Click the file and choose Open With. I'd go ahead and click the box to always open the .flv files in WMP.
In WMP11 there should be a drop down menu right under the Now Playing button at the top of the screen. Click the little down arrow and you should see a short menu. Look for Enhancments and then Play Speed Settings

It should look like this.

See those little buttons at the bottom. They move the video forward and sometimes backwards one frame at a time through the video. This video won't move backwards but it works very well for forward.

It's a lot easier to see everything that happens this way. Things move pretty fast.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by LazyGuy]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Please delete double post.

I meant to hit edit and accidentally got quote.

SORRY

[edit on 24-3-2008 by LazyGuy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join