It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Entity Collides With Car [20 sec Video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is intersting.

Something smacks into the car during the last few seconds.

Pretty cool looking bit I cant figure out what it is, maybe a Eagle dropping its prey?

Or maybe an Alien falling out of his UFO.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So far I'm not sure what the object is. If it is a real object, its mass is far smaller than it's apparent volume. I spent many years in the autoglass business and I've seen what something as small as a pigeon can do to a windshield at highway speeds. Freezing the video just after the apparent impact shows a completely undamaged windshield. If this was an actual object that hit the windshield of that vehicle, its weight couldn't have been much more than a bread wrapper, trash bag, etc....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It look like some kind of animal that had hit the car. To me it look like a poodle.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Kind of looks like a stuffed animal of some sort. A freaky surprise it was

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Actually at 11 sec you can see what appears to be someone in the top right hand corner (on the bridge) then at 14 sec the "thing" appears in the top right corner of the windshield, disappears briefly then collides with the windshield.

Appears to me it was thrown from the bridge.

But thats just me.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It didn't appear to have struck the windshield, it seemed to hit the roof.

[edit on 3/23/2008 by dirigo]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

I dont think that is a person. I see what looks like a person but to me its the top of the tree.

Also it seems like they are to far away from the bridge for someone to have thrown an object that distance.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

It seems to me that the vehicle was much too far past the bridge for this to have been flung past a car at even nominal highway speeds. If you look at the roadway passing, the car has traveled some distance before the object comes into view. And it comes from what seems to be some hight, So if it was thrown from the bridge, somebody needs to sign the vandal up in the big leagues, because he has some arm.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Great find.... but I'm suspicious simply because the driver should have pulled over after to find out what hit his car.

( I know I would of)

Maybe he did, but so far no news report or any documentation so....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

Seems like it would be kinda hard to pull over after you just flipped a couple times doing 70.

Not sure why he crashed though. I would have just locked the brakes out of instinct.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
doen't look like it shoulda crashed. thats why it looks fake. the thing that hits it doesn't even crack the glass yet crashes the car? dunno...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All I can figure is something dropped from a plane. maybe a stuffed animal or a doll.

Or maybe all those videos of "decloaked" UFOs with an open hatch are real. When you Fly Under the Influence, you sometimes fall out an open hatch.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Looks like when the object struck he swerved and lost control. I should phrased my last post better. The police, whoever else that was on the scene right after, witnesses, and even the vehicles occupants should have tried to find out what it was.

Like I said before, maybe they did. It would be a pretty good fake if it was indeed a hoax.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It looked like a sock monkey to me or a creature with dog or cat like ears. Odds are it was something kicked up by a truck tire and sent for some distance before hitting land again.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It appears just at the end of 13 and the start of 14 secs, and arrives in the frame at the top right corner. It most likely is a stuffed animal, and in no way comes from the bridge because the car is past the bridge by a few seconds, and I agree if it was they have a heck of an arm or a catapult device. It has to have come from an aircraft, hotair balloon or some thing due to the height of it being above tree top.

It tumbles slowly and is drifting, also note it does strike the windshield below the rearview mirror and slides up (after a few reviews and pause viewing). If it was a living creature of any sort, it's insides would have been partially left on the point of impact. Most probable cause of accident is driver being scared of the surprise. Conclude what you will, but don't forget common sence.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I almost wonder if its actually much similar to that cgi snowboarder bit where the guy flys into the semi?

ie.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-3-2008 by spikedmilk]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Are you kidding me, that is so obviously fake.
How can anyone be fooled by that? They hit an alien body falling from space that just bounces off the windshield without breaking it and the car instantly flips? They can add all the sound effects they want, it takes way better effects than that to fool me.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
For the record I personally never once thought it was an alien falling out of the sky. I thought it could have possibly been a small animal or a stuffed animal as previous posters have stated. A question I have, if it's a hoax is, why? Did they shop their story after? What did these people gain from this 14 second video?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This post got me to join (hi), after reading the feed for some time. I have another confirmed sighting of the alien, behind this link.
Great detective work people. These are the vids that give theorists a bad name.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by lnaphx]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You see, this is what happens when a Grey jumps out of his craft to go skydiving and he forgets his anti-gravity suit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join