It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attacks in U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think that it is highly likeley that Terrorists may be hitting some targets here in the United States between August, 2008, and January 20th, 2009. I feel the most likely time would be in the 2-3 weekks before the Presidential Election, so that they, the terrorists, can somehow influence the outcome of the elections and help slow down the U.S. economy even more. Where they hit is still open to question, but possible target's include NY City, Los Angelas, CA, Seattle, Washington, Chicago, Illinois, or even Boston, Massachussetts. Military targets are a distinct possibility as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yea, I think the terrorists in the white house might blow something or somebody up to make sure John McCain gets elected.

For the record though, every prediction I have ever made on this site has been totally wrong. One of my first predictions was that Cheney would forget to see his make up artist and show up at a state dinner with his reptilian head undisguised. George Bush wouldn't even notice.

If that came true, no one mentioned it

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The real terrorists want George out, and unless they're retarded, they would know that to get in the way would only mean that King George and Co. would remain in power.

Who benefits from an attack? George & Dick, that's who.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I appreciate the posts to my thread. I wouldn't mind getting some more feedback from others on what I have predicted, even if you don't agree with it. That was the purpose of me putting it on ATS. To have a good solid debate and to hear what others think on the subject.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Who knows when a terrorist will attack in the US again? I am still unclear on who attacked us on 911. I am truly suprised we haven't been hit again. I am not about to give them any ideas but if one were intent on creating mayhem it would not be such a hard thing to accomplish.

perhaps it will come late summer 08 through early winter 09. There is some precident for it anyways.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Terrorist attacks have happened before the Presidential Elections, In 2008 watching CNN, I could not believe all of the shootings that took place, The shooting that a young teen pulled off in a shopping mall, The shootings that happened at Louisiana Tech University, Northern Illinois University, The City Hall Massacre in Missouri, and their is more. This American Government is waging a Quiet but Silent War against it's own citizens to the point where people are snapping and doing heinious crimes such as these above murders I just mentioned. Let alone the Poverty problem in this country, 42 Million people in the richest country in the World live way below the Federal Poverty Line, Half of this 42 Million people is White Americans, White Americans rank high in crime according to F.B.I. statistics, but the rich and the ELITE White Americans will never let this be known on CNN, FOX news and the likes. The prison systems in this country only produce HATE GROUPS and worse CRIMINALS, It's not a Black and White thing, it's a Grey alien thing, ask the Bilderbergs.

new topics

top topics

join