It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of Tibet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
For someone who know nothing about tibet. for someone who has been brainwashed by your government or media, and support dalailama with fake reason. I suggest you watch this. two american tourists who have been traveling in tibet made this vedio which is not manipulated by your government or media. and you also don't have to say it's Chinese propaganda.

And for someone who don't care Tibet at all, just want use this issue to humiliate us. then i suggest you just leave.

Tibet Diary: Part 1

Tibet Diary: Part 2

Tibet Diary: Part 3

Tibet Diary: Part 4

Tibet Diary: Part 5

Tibet Diary: Part 6

[edit on 23-3-2008 by zhangxi0183]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
though the anti-china fighers fear of facing such hard truth, i still pump it up.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
this is starting to get ridiculous. there are better forums than ATS to post advertisements. i can tell a large band of chinese posters are all for us "westerners" spending money in china, we get the point! this stuff is becoming borderline spam.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
i can tell a large band of chinese posters are all for us "westerners" spending money in china, we get the point! this stuff is becoming borderline spam.

Just like your post.

No one is asking you to spend money in China nor do you posses any money which is useful to China.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
more than 24 hours passed. and nobody give a damn # about what's tibet's condition really is. what a bunch of shameless hypocrites.

i don't care how you treat dalailama like a puppet. but stop manipulating tibetan's feeling. stop using tibetan who live abroad like your government using Kurd to serve your government's infamous ambition.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by zhangxi0183]

new topics

top topics

join