It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition to Impeach GW Bush, RE: Bear Stearns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A somewhat prominent U.S. based financial blogger crafted a petition today calling for the impeachment of President George W. Bush due to his knowledge/involvement in the government sponsored Bear Stearns takeover:

Market Ticker Blog

To sign the petition:

SIGN THE PETITION

Will this petition make headway where others have failed? Probably not, however this guy and some of his followers are quite politically connected. Anything to make waves with the crooks in power over here is time well spent.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sure, why not.

I signed it.

edit: I was a little scared to leave so much personal info, so I left a incomplete address. But I did give my real name, and an old em address.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by earth2]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of government storm troopers.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

Its amazing how many people are willing to state a claim like that.

Really think about it for a minute though, what if they were tearing you fingers off one at a time or even worse killing your family members one at a time.

Still not scared of 'StormTroopers'......thats what I thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No. I'm an American and I believe in the principles this country was founded upon, even if they are long gone. Unlike so many cowards I read about, I'm not about to move to Canada or Europe or somewhere "safe". If the SHTF...I will stay here and ride the wave. I'm not afraid to die.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by CyberSEAL]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Sure, why not.

I signed it.

edit: I was a little scared to leave so much personal info, so I left a incomplete address. But I did give my real name, and an old em address.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by earth2]

If you left an old email address you wont be counted as they send an email confirmation.

I'll wait till there a few thousand confirmed names.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I would never have guessed there's be many Bush supporters here. Sign the petition people.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

OH, Please, under president Clinton, 18 major Corperations Where paying SEC Accountants not to blow the whistle, while these companys stole and lost (gave employees useless shares as part of retirement bonuses)1 Billion dollars in retirement funds, yet noone complained about a two million dollar Toga party, Yept people now have to work an extra 5 to 10 extra years to retire.

top topics

join