It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow it was shocking reading that. Thanks for the link

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I sincerely believe a UFO took down the world trade center. But I think Bush knew about it.

Anyway I found something. I don't know if these guys are serious or not. They seem to post on just about anything not just conspiracy theories. But I was just looking up conspiracy theories involving 911 and I found this article about some kind of unifying theory of conspiracy theories. Here's the link:
Unifying Field Theory of Conspiracy Theories

I'm not really sure what to think. But it kinda makes sense. I just hope these guys aren't making crap up and being posers.

Anyway, I think 911 probably was designed as massive distraction ploy to take attention away from growing concerns over Area 51.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TailoredThomson

Attention I am General hercules of the Free Humans of earth - yuo sound like some kind of scammer - I have visions - I know what happened to those towers and I'll give you a hint - its just like the moon landing. Vertical steel "I" beams DO NOT COLLAPSE - they could have held up the moon. They were CUT by thermite cable - it was concealed on the columns with dressings(timber,plastic) They were set every few floors with the cable wrapped at an angle on the column to allow the two pieces of steel beam to slide on each other. Remember Steel vertical beams DO NOT COLLAPSE- no matter the load

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

bin laden is a cia lie- we humans of the world know your war on terror to be a fake - the western world is one country- they are owned by the same gang - Australia is the new israel thats why we have renamed the bitch to israelia - we are going to topple this puppet system soon. the owners of this evil nation play divide and conquer on a daily basis - they turn us against each other - ON A DAILY BASIS. We call them semenites (of tainted semen) - whoever has investment here will lose it i promise. This nation has relied on the myth of bin laden too long . we the Free Humans of the world know who the real enemy is.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramsesthedamned

attention: vertical steel beams do not collapse they could hold up the moon. they were cut - they had to be - and at regular intervals. your foolish atatements do nothing to find the truth. Remmber - every column was cut at regular intervals - by thermite conceales in column dressings - I know this for sure - inside the timber and plastic dressings they put on the columns. they were there for some time - waiting. I know it for sure egghead.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

what is an american some one born in america - some one living in america - we are light years from where you are all stuck at - I am General hercules and I am one of the leaders of the Free humans of Earth. All land above sea level belongs to us - forget your america its just a place where the many millions are conned and enslaved into providing a great lifestyle for the select few - we call them semenites (of tainted semen) you need to join us now for we have the answers my friend. We bow to no god of man but we look to ourselves and each other.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SylviaPlath

attention whoever you are sylvia I love you I promise you are a truth sayer and we know you take a great risk by doing so - be assured my dear That I General Hercules of the Free Humans of Earth are ready with my warriors to protect you. We are currently engaging in war on the so called australian govt. We have renamed them israelia and we declare them an illegitimate bastard of the earth. Therei s no war on terror only a war of the semenites on the rest of us and up till now we have been losing. Rest assured my dear that you have a warrior army on which to rely - we will throw them all into the sea from all over the planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Have you read the following books?

The Bin Ladens: An Arabian Family in the American Century

Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001

The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At the Federal Reserve

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time

All of those books will tell you in so many more details what really happened and why.

And let us not forget that in times of turmoil that the victims who died in those towers, no matter the malefactor who manipulated the event into happening died and that their families have suffered a tremendous loss.

Those who conspired to commit this heinous action will eventually will be caught.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KILLER_077

why do you call your self killer and the come on an inteeligent forum - you sound like an ignorant killer. you fool I am the killer of giants - your american nation and my ausralian nation and the british nation and others are all one nation. they are all owned and controlles by judeo christian throwbacks. they are known as semenites(of tainted semen). I am one of th leaders of the Free Humans of Earth and we know who the enemy of free mankind is and we know their god and ALL gods are a fake and a fraud. We are the deciders of our destiny - we will unite this planet on pain of the death of millions. We will throw the evil doers into the sea. Things are happening now and I am a proud General of an army of Free Humans who do this not for money - they do it because they know this is thier only hope - just like we are your only hope - you need to make an immediate decision - I have sqaushed the head of a semenite to pulp with the power of my hate through my hand.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hey some great stuff in here, i've got some 9/11 vids on my youtube site it's called TheInfoTechWarrior here is the link i've made quite a few vids on this subject, i'll post the links below.
1.Welcome to the Network - is an activism vids i put together and a list of channels to see on youtube it features some of the guys from WeAreChange
www.youtube.com...

And also here is a top scientist who pretty much has conclusive evidence that thermite explosives were used to bring down the towers.
www.youtube.com...

Also here is another vid i put together dealing with HipHop and the New World Order and it's symbolism, hope you guys enjoy and get something out of it
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Excerpt from my letter TRUTH NOW, FREEDOM FOREVER

Today, America is in a State of remorse and remembrance. And while millions grieve in the privacy in their own home, thousands more are protesting in streets from Los Angeles to New York. September Eleventh 2001 wasn’t just a day in which those two towers fell, but a time in which someone could utter the words “the beginning of the end” without much fear of castigation.
Now, eight years later, we have seen several monumental revelations occur, both here at home, and around the world. The first African American president (a wonderful achievement in a “Democratic Nation” if it weren’t all an orchestrated way to capitalize on “change”) in the white house, a bill bordering on universal healthcare in the midst, two wars still waging on, and a vile hatred brewing in select corners of the world….all effects of one man: Mr. George Walker Bush. Looking back on it now, it is almost sad to admit that such an evil man was the president of this country, and has since become the icon of buffoons. I feel a slight quell of embarrassment for the GOP in having that man represent them. But alas, I also feel a relief that they neither perceive him with any great amount of adulteration or respect. Many commentators have even turned “independent” because of the sheer humiliation.
That aside, one cannot possible dismiss the amount of terror he and his administration has caused in the world. He is the greatest example of evil we have had on this planet since probably Adolf Hitler. And I say that after excluding several other notable villains due to the widespread totalitarian doctrine that accepts his actions and forgives his atrocities: patriotism. We know now, and only now, the extent in which he was willing to further his agenda. And few today, even on the Right, are willing to refute those actions in which “their” president engaged in. Terrorism, wars, torture, unlawful imprisonment, violating treaties…and, the one now being articulated by several thousand activists: the Truth of September 11th 2001.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE REST AT MY WEBSITE, WWW.REDWOLFSREVOLUTION.COM/BLOG

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

If you have Microsoft Word

Go to fonts
Change to Wingdings
puy caps lock on
blow up to 72 size
type in the following: Q 33 NYC

Source: www.jordanmaxwell.com...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Checking back I see some thing appears to be added. I dont recall seeing it before, but could havemissed it or forgot...

How ever, it is always note worthy to check becauseof the recent and current updates the site maintains.

“Six months before the abuses at Abu Ghraib prison broke into public view, a small and fairly obscure private association of United States Marine Corps members posted on its Web site a document on how to get enemy POWs to talk. The document described a situation very similar to the one the United States faces in the insurgencies in Iraq and Afghanistan: a fanatical and implacable enemy, intense pressure to achieve quick results, a brutal war in which the old rules no longer seem to apply.… Moran, the report’s author, noted that despite the complexities and difficulties of dealing with an enemy from such a hostile and alien culture, some American interrogators consistently managed to extract useful information from prisoners. The successful interrogators all had one thing in common in the way they approached their subjects. They were nice to them. Moran was writing in 1943, and he was describing his own, already legendary methods of interrogating Japanese prisoners of war. More than a half century later his report remains something of a cult classic for military interrogators.” [David R. Moran, 2005]
July 17, 1943: Marine Interrogator Recommends Courtesy, Respect towards Detainees for Maximum Intelligence Extraction

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NobodiesClone63

What about the Lusitania? They had a bunch of film stars on it and headed directly into a war zone where it was subsequently sank. I think that every major war needs something like this to make it happen. Whether we let it happen or make it happen is up for debate.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by diginess

What about the Lusitania?

Yes? What about her?

They had a bunch of film stars on it and headed directly into a war zone where it was subsequently sank.

In 1915. Off the coast of Ireland. THREE 'actresses' onboard (1915..."film stars"?? Really???) (One died):

Actresses Rita Jolivet (survived), Josephine Brandell (survived) and Amelia Herbert (died)

AND, this relates to 9/11 exactly how, again?

More:

Lusitania departed Pier 54 in New York on 1 May 1915. The German Embassy in Washington had issued this warning on 22 April.

NOTICE!
TRAVELLERS
intending to embark on the Atlantic voyage are reminded that a state of war exists between Germany and her allies and Great Britain and her allies; that the zone of war includes the waters adjacent to the British Isles; that, in accordance with formal notice given by the Imperial German Government, vessels flying the flag of Great Britain, or any of her allies, are liable to destruction in those waters and that travellers sailing in the war zone on the ships of Great Britain or her allies do so at their own risk.

IMPERIAL GERMAN EMBASSY,
Washington, D.C. 22nd April 1915

This warning was printed right next to an advertisement for Lusitania's return voyage. The warning led to some agitation in the press and worried the ship's passengers and crew.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have read many books, but those where not among them.

The material in which my focus has turned is oriented more towards selections like the following:

Double Agentry: Offensive Counterintelligence Operations

That list looks familar though, and I recall you mentioning some of those before. Once I am finished pursueing my current readings, I'll check those out for sure. Thank you for the literary suggestions, very appreciated.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I sincerely believe a UFO took down the world trade center. But I think Bush knew about it.

He is dead right, the 911 implosion was an "act of god".

The two camps think there are two alternatives to 911. 1. The airplanes did it. 2. Controlled Demolition.

Neither is correct.

It was an ACT OF GOD. "A miracle".

[snip]

It was simply impossible for the Airplanes to down the towers and it was imposible for the implosions to be the result of Controlled Demolition..

Removed link to personal blog

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow.

This is amazing.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have attempted to find any discussion on the molecular dissociation theory as presented by Dr. Judy Woods New Hiroshima
www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately, it is not something one can just 'skip' through. She does ask a lot of questions with back-up photos. The second part with 10 minute segments gives more direction....but she is careful not to start making claims.

Molecular dissociation
911u.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Let's see God in this event. God conspired this event, He decreed it to happen. How do I know? Through His Secret Code. A = 1,B = 2, C = 3... Z = 26. A simple code called the Placement Values.

Osama = 15 + 19 + 1 + 13 + 1 = 49
bin = 2 + 9 + 14 = 25
Laden = 12 + 1 + 4 + 5 + 14 = 36

All square values! 25 + 36 + 49 = 110

There were 110 stories/storeys in each of the Twin Towers.

Twin Towers = 66 + 100 = 166
One Hundred and Ten = 34 + 74 + 19 + 39 = 166

9/11 is 911 or Nine One One = 42 + 34 + 34 = 110

Want more? Just ask.

Jethro Black (author of The End of Evil)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join