It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Let's talk about that conspiracy.. If you remember an interview with George Bush after the fact, he Said that, "I was standing outside the classroom (classroom of fourth graders he was in in Florida at the time) and of course they had the television on, and I saw the first plane hit the tower." No one saw the first plane hit the first tower and it was not even broadcast on television until the next day. The only plane that any one saw hit the tower was the second plane because by then every one was watching it on television. That should prove the fact that he knew that there was two planes going to hit the WTC.

Secondly, there are provisions for NORAD to always be prepared in the case of an emergency, to shoot down a hostile airplane or one that would cause mass damage. Why was NORAD told to "stand down?"

I think that Bin Laden was only an escape goat for the crime. Needless to say that he is or at least wants to be a bad guy, I don't think that he or any one that lives in a cave for the majority of their lives could plan such an event much less pull it off. These guys that supposedly flew these planes into the trade canter, according to the instructors that they studied under could not even manage to fly a piper cub airplane much less steer a huge 757 into a building.

Also, why do you think that Bin Laden has never been caught? The U.S. with the most sophisticated technology in the world can't locate a cave dweller. Give me a break.. The reason that he has never been caught, is because he is working for the U.S government, probably to manage the drug traffic coming out of Afghanistan or Pakistan...Just my thoughts on this dire situation...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabre11004
Let's talk about that conspiracy.. If you remember an interview with George Bush after the fact, he Said that, "I was standing outside the classroom (classroom of fourth graders he was in in Florida at the time) and of course they had the television on, and I saw the first plane hit the tower." No one saw the first plane hit the first tower and it was not even broadcast on television until the next day. The only plane that any one saw hit the tower was the second plane because by then every one was watching it on television. That should prove the fact that he knew that there was two planes going to hit the WTC.

Secondly, there are provisions for NORAD to always be prepared in the case of an emergency, to shoot down a hostile airplane or one that would cause mass damage. Why was NORAD told to "stand down?"

I think that Bin Laden was only an escape goat for the crime. Needless to say that he is or at least wants to be a bad guy, I don't think that he or any one that lives in a cave for the majority of their lives could plan such an event much less pull it off. These guys that supposedly flew these planes into the trade canter, according to the instructors that they studied under could not even manage to fly a piper cub airplane much less steer a huge 757 into a building.

Also, why do you think that Bin Laden has never been caught? The U.S. with the most sophisticated technology in the world can't locate a cave dweller. Give me a break.. The reason that he has never been caught, is because he is working for the U.S government, probably to manage the drug traffic coming out of Afghanistan or Pakistan...Just my thoughts on this dire situation...sabre11004...

I dont know what to make about the T.V aspect, as for finding bin Laden, it's very easy to understand why we cant find him. He has intimate knowledge of the caves in Afganishtan, something that U.S Troops don't have. And despite what some may think, we dont have X-Ray sateliites that can map these caves, the only way to do that is to send troops in. Furthermore, it is very possilbe that bin Laden died in one of the cave bombings conducted in the beginning of the war.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiningLight
Why would anyone assume that the Federal Government would support any actions against its own nation, this does not follow logic.

Well, assuming that the American Federal Government may not be controlled by Americans, but very possibly infiltrated by foreign interests? Assuming this is a realistic possibility that is very believable considering the many policy decisions, both foreign and domestic, of recent years have amounted to nothing less than a direct assault on American citizens. Assuming decisions made have collectively created devastating effects on Americans by relaxing protections from murderous organizations like Big Pharma and Monsanto. Also, causing a constant attack on citizens ability to create any wealth for themselves via heavy taxation, Utility monopolization, wage suppression, deficit burdening, lending abuses and multiple hidden fees, fines and costs. Assuming this bombardment is a very real action that is being and, has for a long time, been supported against its own nation, I would assume other possibilities as well?

Letting Americans be viciously preyed upon by greed to the point evident today has caused unimaginable death and suffering. To the point that makes the deaths of 911 pale in comparison. All things considered, it would be foolish to assume anything impossible regarding the Federal Government and what they're capable of doing? If we are to follow logic we should assume the worst and hope for the best! Don't you think?

Peace!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

I agree that greed is causing alot of pain and suffering in our nation. I most definatly do not agree with the Big Company Baillouts that our government is doing. I also do not agree with Obama closing down the terrorist detention center in Guantamo Bay, Cuba. However, i dont think that the government caused the attacks of 9/11

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLER_077
reply to post by Zerbst

I agree that greed is causing alot of pain and suffering in our nation. I most definatly do not agree with the Big Company Baillouts that our government is doing. I also do not agree with Obama closing down the terrorist detention center in Guantamo Bay, Cuba. However, i dont think that the government caused the attacks of 9/11

Do you believe the government was not involved with this event specifically because you find the idea of their direct involvement in killing Americans not possible? Do you agree that they have knowingly conspired in the suffering and deaths of many Americans indirectly? If so, do you believe they draw the line at indirect involvement? Do you think direct involvement in killing to be different, or worse of a crime?

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to bust your balls, just curious about different views and beliefs. I'm looking to gather data on general opinion of our government. I think this could explain much of the "dumb American" label that's growing? The psychology of what's considered acceptable, by who and how many people is very important in explaining some things. As well as the amount of info the average person actually has of our leadership. If the average person knows or generally believes only fragments of the whole, then it would make sense why our governments actions could gradually increase negatively in severity, while it goes virtually unnoticed? I personally think this is exactly what is happening and easily provable with enough data.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
While I agree Bush screwed up, deregulating buisness, and I agree, there are corrupt politicians who care more about money than the people who they are supposed to represent, not all policticans are corrupt. And I don't believe that thier corruption would go as far as killing many Americans just to feed their greed.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Can't wait to get into this properly. I don't think this is a great wealth of info, nor does it appear complete, but this history is much more intricate than peopel realise and goes back a long way.

Starred and flagged!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks for the link. It will take some time to read it all, but I'll certainly go through it with eyes wide open.

Funny how so much of the background information was left out of the 911 Commissions Report.

Allot of ass covering going on I suppose, glad I didn't vote for Clinton or either Bush 1 or 2.

What wouldve been wrong with voting for Clinton lol...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would like some more evidence, please.
Perhaps of the CIA's possble relationship with the Taliban in the 1990s or of Osama's background

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfannkyl
Perhaps of the CIA's possble relationship with the Taliban in the 1990s or of Osama's background

It is a known fact that the U.S Government helped Usama bin Laden during the attempted Russian invasion of Afghanistan. I am not sure if it is known why he decided to attack us? If anyone has any ideas, or maybe a link, I've wondered why he attacked us after we helped him.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfannkyl

You should check out this video...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's an old thread, but if the links don't work look around for a video entitled "Who Killed John O'Neil", it's not the typical documentary mind you so you may have a hard time getting through the first couple minutes, but the information overload by the end of the film is invaluable.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Agreed that is a good video and I include it on my groups essential viewing/education list.

It certainly is... different - essentially a performance piece monologue - but it's a really good overview of a bigger picture with several related facts - and evidence.

Very hard to recommend to the uninitiated tho - probably best for hardcore "truthers" and researchers only.

Definately gets a Big thumbs up from me!

Here, btw, is my essential viewing list (in my reccomended order):

Secrets of the Cia
The Corporation
BBC's Century of Self
Thirteen Days
JFK by Oliver Stone
JFK II: The Bush Connection
RFK Must Die
The Secret Government
Conspiracy of Silence
Reprise: Dark Secrets - Inside Bohemian Grove
Bush's Brain
Outfoxed
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
Why We Fight
Terror Storm: Final Cut
Lone Gunman: Pilot Episode
Fahrenheit 9/11
Loose Change: Final Cut
Steven Jones lecture on Thermate Findings
ATS interview with William Rodriguez (audio)
Pilots for 9/11 Truth Videos
9/11: Blueprint for Truth
Jersey Girls
Who Killed John O'Neil
Fabled Enemies
7/7 Ripple Effect
The Science of Man and Origins of Big Brother
Endgame 1.5
Money as Debt
The Money Masters
Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary
Sicko
Fluoride and Aspartame Documentaries
The World According to Monsanto
The Obama Deception
Out of the Blue

This is not ALL inclusive - but the essential basics to get a real idea of what is going on with the 9/11 - MIC - World Government big picture.

Almost all are freely available on Google Video as well.

Please notice I have left Zeitgeist OFF of this list - That was Intentional!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I think the timeline is highly flawed and Historically inaccurate. Consider a points:

If CIA knew about BCCI, then why was it not shut down? I think it was a cover.

Hameed Gul became DG-ISI in 1988, i.e. after the birth of Al Quaida.

BCCI was registered in Isle of Mann (UK) and Owned by Sheikh Zaid Al Nahayan of UAE, I don't understand what Pakistan has to do with it.

BCCI was shut down in 1990, so how it supported Taliban, that emerged in mid-90s.

The list of Mistakes in timeline are endless.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I think the timeline is highly flawed and Historically inaccurate. Consider a points:

If CIA knew about BCCI, then why was it not shut down? I think it was a cover.

Hameed Gul became DG-ISI in 1988, i.e. after the birth of Al Quaida.

BCCI was registered in Isle of Mann (UK) and Owned by Sheikh Zaid Al Nahayan of UAE, I don't understand what Pakistan has to do with it.

BCCI was shut down in 1990, so how it supported Taliban, that emerged in mid-90s.

The list of Mistakes in timeline are endless.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

Hmmmmm.... I wonder..... Just who could those "people" be?

Those most chosen of God (not Allah) ..... pulling all the strings.

A bit stale-dated but just saw your post.

Re: History Commons 911 Timeline.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chromack

Those most chosen of God?

I think I see you're meaning, and yes if they think they're the "chosen" ones anything they're willing to do must be Gods work. Cuz somebody has to do it!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Your all Promoing Violance and to attack Israel is insane.

U.S.S. Liberty ???? hummm, well im sure they had good reason....hahhhahha

But come on. Chanting for a war???

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabre11004

ahhh yeah. MARTIAL LAW.
Your all going to DIE

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Sha
[BCCI was shut down in 1990, so how it supported Taliban, that emerged in mid-90s.

One of the more interesting little tidbits of information about the BCCI scandal was that Bush and Clinton both had the same Lawyer that whisked them out of harms way when the scandal broke, for that and several other reasons such as Mena Ak, I have long suspected that Bill Clinton was little more than a Bush family lackey.

Originally posted by DEBUNKOVERLORD
ahhh yeah. MARTIAL LAW.
Your all going to DIE

Man I love thought provoking and compelling posts like this one.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
This could be the most indepth, and complete compilation of events and reports related to 9/11 on the web. In all the years I've been digging, this is by far the most impressive yet. Starting not to long after the Munich attack, just a few years, and tracing those tied through history to todays most elusive terror leader.

This timeline based collection of articles begins with the "Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Becomes Law" and end with current events mentioning " Pentagon Intends to Try Six Alleged 9/11 Conspirators, Will Seek Death Penalty". Three decades of news reports, magazine articles, Senate releases and more.

CIA Director Prefers Saudi Plan to Bribe Taliban over Direct Action against Bin Laden'
Complete 911 Timeline project

I cant access the page.

Can I ask - does this great "expose" mention the jewish zionists like Bill Crystal and Paul Wolfowitz who wrote the PENAC document which details the re arrangement of the Middle East to facilitate the expansionist fantasies of Zionist Imperialism and the judaic tradition and cultural ideal as espoused by their Pharisaic and Kabalistic religious system to dominate the Middle East as "Greater Israel" and install their anti-Christ upon his seat and resume sacrifice at the rebuilt temple after the Dome of the Rock is destroyed?

Does it mention the infiltration of the evangelical Churches and the pushing of the Schofield bible that accentuates and demands the existence of "israel" as a pre requisite drummed into Benny Hinn followers heads, which demands undying devotion and loyalty by the mass of Christian egg head morons currently parading around calling for the slaughter of Muslims to the existence of the racist homicidal death cult "state" called israel?

Just asking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join