It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
As always the govenment would rather pay the truth off, then make things right. I stated in a other thread of mine that we have a history [america] of funding the very thing we state we are against, so which is it, for or against??

So I find we do both.....

As for bin laden, I hear he's dead anyway.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ya the United States navy started taking out the mexican mask lady menace 30 years ago . Al Qaeda is backed by a strange Alien that doesnt like us I gather .

The taliban are now hiding in Northern India and they just hit china again . China and Singapore are quite tough , in the future we asnt to train all canadian Police officers with the Chinees methods , they say trian in Ninjitsu for 2000 years or more and maybee we can hire them from time to time . We are developing a mountian gorilla of our own , aboriginal and metis soldiers with the cambodian and thia fishermen backing us up in training skool to develop a daily excercise for all mountian folk in Kanata interested .

We are training 5000 full native Canadian eskimoe police for Northern British Columbia and 1000 full native North Alberta police as Canadian Mounted Police officers .

I represent the new Justice Minister of the Government of Kanata , myself beeing Northern British Columbia , no corrections minister anymore our jailz , the last good ones in Northern BC just got bombed and then finally legally dumped by the former Correctional Ministry . We lost some head honchos in Southies turf and the shake up hit Ritchie Rich .

We are putting currently a electric train line from Trial BC the smokeaters turf to Nakusp thru Nelson BC . We will be blasting tunnels for a while and loggin spruce bigtime . The housing landz there is rented BY BC Metis and the new houses and condos built by native , aboriginal , metis and non native for sale private only to BC residents need only apply , ther is no social housing in South BC never has been its only up north for localz only.

A warning to illegals in Northern Canada , If the locals dont hang ya they shoot ya ponch if ya stalk our lands and try and squat . No soup bowlz allowed , go home buddy and cry out that pain . We didnt make your people mk ultra bots .

[edit on 5-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

[edit on 5-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
A current update (bottom link, see last part of linked page), from the original post, is only a few days old. I finally got back to checking sources, and am glad to see this one still active. It has so much information, reading over it is a task in and of itself, but once read is easy to stay up to date.

An al-Qaeda leader named Fazul Abdullah Mohammed, (a.k.a. Haroun Fazul), narrowly escapes capture in Kenya. The US government claims that Fazul had important roles in the 1998 embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania (see August 7, 1998) and the 2002 hotel bombing in Mombasa, Kenya (see November 28, 2002). Fazul was indicted for the embassy bombings before 9/11, and there is a $5 million reward for him. On August 2, 2008, Kenyan police raid a house in Malindi, a town on Kenya’s coast.

August 2, 2008: Al-Qaeda Leader Narrowly Escapes Capture in Kenya

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think that methamphetamines played a large role in the 911 attacks because of the amount of coordination it required to do such a thing. It reminds me of those trying to treat amphetamine overdose during vietnam and the stuff that happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

My first post..

We are building towards a similar funding type situation in South Africa.

The governmental type contracts etc are mostly being channelled to the Muslims.
Our Ebrahim Rasool, who was fired by the ANC for doing a bad job has now been appointed as advisor to the Vice President of our country.

Due to this man's influence as Premier of our Province, if you don't have at least one Indian director on your board you were not able to access governmental contracts.

That guy who chirped about the map of Africa behind his head was not wrong!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thirty years ago, that reminded me of the Get Smart thread I started a while back... Oddly enough the Bin Laden construction group was on site during the construction of WTC... oh 'bout thirty years ago. Great thread Advisor, thought I'd add another link here to my old thread and vise versa...
Get Smart! Epispde 52
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i have not read it but i saw a documentary. and i realized with mow precision these attacks were planned
Vik

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I never forget the 9/11 terrorist attack on wtc. The scene was horrible. I think everyone should gave a tribute to those innocent peoples which killed in that attack.Thank you

Stuartdenley

california dui

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Where are all the "debunkers" on threads like this. They seem to steer clear of the ones that start off well researched and well put together.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

hi i have abook called 911 the big lie its says in there that the terrorists had the security codes to accsess secure goverment telephone lines i have never read this anywhere else before except in this book can u shed any light on this subject

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mufcz
reply to post by ADVISOR

hi i have abook called 911 the big lie its says in there that the terrorists had the security codes to accsess secure goverment telephone lines i have never read this anywhere else before except in this book can u shed any light on this subject

Is this what you are referring to?

911 telephone number traced back to 1968
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the book is called 911 the big lie by thierry meyssan

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredThomson

You have too Google the (Northwood document) from 1961 . Its been declassified for sometime now but could have been 9/11 in 1961. Its a short read and very interesting to see how our government thinks.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredThomson

You have too Google the (Northwood document) from 1961 . Its been declassified for sometime now but could have been 9/11 in 1961. Its a short read and very interesting to see how our government thinks.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOEYSINNER
CONSPIRACY OR NOT IRAQ HAD IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/19/08 by FredT]

I agree. Saddam had to go down. I used to by into the whole "Cheney did it" Conspiracy but I seriously don't by into that idea anymore. My honest belief is that Islamic Terrorist did it and that possibly the CIA planted explosives to insure a safe fall of the building. I don't think the American govt would purposely kill it's own citizens in order to goto war with a country that needed a new regime anyhow.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappa_Pi_612
All who live in the U.S. and hate it, GET OUT! "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

Hoo-Ah

Sorry I just have to comment. I don't hate the US, but I know that some of my relatives do. The thing is they're native. I don't think that we should leave: we have nowhere to really go. Other races can go back to their ancestors land, but our ancestors land is on the USA. So that sucks right?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why would anyone assume that the Federal Government would support any actions against its own nation, this does not follow logic.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think Bush planned 911 with the alkaida so he could blam it on Iraq and send troops in to steal oil, but when they got there they got such a bad rep they decided to stay and " help Iraq".

Note: this theroy might already of been posted but oh well

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I mean no offense, but I feel that this evidence is still circumstantial. I have not yet been convince that there is a conspiracy involving September 11th, 2001. So far all the evidence i have seen has not actually proven a conspiracy. Not to say that isn't one, just that there is not any concrete evidence as of yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NobodiesClone63

Originally posted by JOEYSINNER
CONSPIRACY OR NOT IRAQ HAD IT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/19/08 by FredT]

I agree. Saddam had to go down. I used to by into the whole "Cheney did it" Conspiracy but I seriously don't by into that idea anymore. My honest belief is that Islamic Terrorist did it and that possibly the CIA planted explosives to insure a safe fall of the building. I don't think the American govt would purposely kill it's own citizens in order to goto war with a country that needed a new regime anyhow.

I have never heard the theory of explosives to bring down the building safely, but that would make sense, if those towers fell to either side many, many more people would have died. And I agree, Saddam needed to go down, what we're doing in Iraq is helping the people there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join