It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real spark for Tibet's riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
sy.gunson a proven liar

Claimed in a 1918 treaty admitting Tibets sovereignty.

Posted information about a temporary cease fire agreement which mentioned nothing about sovereignty.

Claims he has secret Chinese documents which were proven nothing to be more than fantasy

- claims 1.2million Tibetans dead even though he doesn't even know the name of the organisation his quoting which I proved wrong based on census figures agreed by both sides in 1959

- Not to mention that fact that he accuses people of being propagandist when he links straigth to "Free-Tibet.com" or "Tibet.org". Bias much?.

- Accuses Penn and Teller of being "tabloid writers" even through he doesn't even know what Tabloid means. Then uses Michel Peissel who is a clear activist as evidence whilst he also provides nothing more than rumours.

- Claims there was a earthquake a week ago in Tibet and cant even provide evidence of it

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Is there no end to the schoolyard patter of "Yes you did" and "No you didn't"?

Enough. Those of us that read can see what has been shown, what has not, and what has been inferred. If some people here can do nothing but yell back and forth at each other, without contributing anything of substance, this thread is in serious danger of of being off topic beyond hope.

Please discuss the topic, and if you feel someone isn't understanding what you say, then that is their loss. Some of us are interested, in an intelligent way, about the subject. But these screaming matches do not lend themselves well to understanding the issue.

Civility, people. Pretend you're conversing at a high classed restaurant, not a wrestling match.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Can we add this to the other Tibet threads.

I don't see the necessity of starting a new one which is basically a continuation of the ones which have already been create

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

The whole world knows about it. It seems at this point someone needs to prove that it is not happening.

www.indymedia.ie...&comment_limit=0&condense_comments=false

www.flghrwg.net...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
It seems at this point someone needs to prove that it is not happening.

How am I suppose to prove something which does not happen?.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is happening which you have not done

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
oh oh oh oh oh here we go again.... I think we should drop this topic and let World War III decide... then will find out who to flame the crap out of.

Sy, if it's not created by the Dalai and the CIA then how can it be so organized? Since when did history ever see a riot of this magnitude without a leader?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hey, anti-china heros..

you must think yourselves as human being, but ludicrous, your medias only regard you as trash bin for dumping garbage news.

stop quoting the garbage to prove yourselves, that can prove nothing but ignorance.

Mod Edit: You will notice that when a player is called for a foul it's because he went after the opponent instead of the ball. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use 1f.) Relevant Content, 2) Behavior and Courtesy Is Mandatory. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 24/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sy are you Tibetan? If you are then I understand you.

I'm just tryin to get my 200 posts so i can chat

[edit on 3/23/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The link below has a chronology of the events that lead to the rioting. It also contains a great deal of information about the propaganda war that is being waged on youtube. Before finding the link I had noticed many new anti Dalai Lama videos that seemed to increase with each one of my visits to youtube.

govofchinawatch.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The link below has a chronology of the events that lead to the rioting.

A bias one at that

Did you start that site?. How did you find out it, it wouldn't show up on Google because it has a lack of visitors. You started it or you found it on some obscure propagandist site .

They said 10,000 Pro-China comments?.

The majority of them is Free-Tibet. Lack of research by that site

[edit on 23-3-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Chinawhite...given that you are in china then how is it you are able to connect to many of the links that I and others have provided? Your one word responses of bias lead me to believe you can not see them, leaving me then to conclude you are in no position to critisize the information.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

given that you are in china then how is it you are able to connect to many of the links that I and others have provided?

Im in China???????.

So your claiming that I'm in China.....?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The "supposed" firewall in China is not as great as you propagandist would have use believe.

All you have to do is go on a proxy website and presto you can look at anything you want, not that many Chinese have the English skills to read BBC or CNN

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yes I am. Are you denying that you live in China?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yes I am. Are you denying that you live in China?

Denying?.

Do I even have to....

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I think you need to be truthful given you have mislead. On this page you live in China www.abovetopsecret.com...
But then on this page you state you live in Australia and your passport discribes you as Australian. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which is it?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I think you need to be truthful given you have mislead. On this page you live in China

I did not mislead anyone, you just read my post the wrong way.

I said "the place I live in China" which means the place I hail from, originate, lived, once came from, resided. The post was in reply to someone and he understood my meaning. It doesn't mean I live in China.

So if your confused dont try blame someone for it

So which is it?

Use your head and think it over CAREFULLY

[edit on 24-3-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Given your supposed talents at being able to get around the internet firewalls blocking sites inside china and the fact that you have not seen many of the links that I asked you about and then your claim of living in china I'd have to say you live in china. You did not answer my question.."Which is it"?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I hope this isn't to ambiguous for you, but you never know you might actually mis-read it

I live in Australia. My passport states I am Australian by nationality.

And if the first line didn't catch your attention maybe a map?

Given your supposed talents at being able to get around the internet firewalls blocking sites inside china

I never stated that I have actually done it, I stated that you can easily circumnavigate the firewall

fact that you have not seen many of the links that I asked you about

And how did you get to that conclusion?

Oh yeah, because I didn't come to the same conclusion as you did when you saw it.

That must mean I didn't watch the videos, very nice

DENY IGNORANCE

and then your claim of living in china

Like talking to a brick wall

I said "the place I live in China" which means the place I hail from, originate, lived, once came from, resided. The post was in reply to someone and he understood my meaning. It doesn't mean I live in China.

So if your confused dont try blame someone for it

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Given your supposed talents at being able to get around the internet firewalls blocking sites inside china and the fact that you have not seen many of the links that I asked you about

I can get through firewalls and now I cant?

Which one is it.

Im meant to have "talent" at getting through firewalls and then you claim i haven't seem those sites because Im in China?.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join