It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America’s technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I found this site by accident while I was looking for America’s technology, check it out. I don't know if this has been posted before so I thought I would share this. On one site it claimed that the one type of these crafts was used in the first Gulf war.

]http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secrettechindex.htm[/url]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GROWNER JIM

Which craft? I saw many featured. Also, why do they believe this?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by chromatico]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.ufodewaarheid.com...

TR3-B. This is the code name for what everyone on Earth has seen. It is a very large triangular-shaped re-entry vehicle with anti-gravity. It is what the November [2000] issue of Popular Mechanics identified as the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle, a nuclear-powered flying saucer, the first version of which went operational in 1962, [the version which Popular Mechanics illustrated.]

It was used in Gulf War’s early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc. For three hours, these three triangles [TR3-Bs] just sat there blowing up everything in sight. Then the Stealth fighters had fun for the rest of the day into the early evening next night. Then [followed] carpet bombings from high altitude B-52 Strato-Fortresses. They dumped all the old, aged Vietnam-era crap [munitions]; a third blew up and the rest [were] duds. Anyways, the TR3B has been in testing since the ’60s. But it has only been perfected for the last 8 years [since 1992].

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GROWNER JIM
www.ufodewaarheid.com...

TR3-B. This is the code name for what everyone on Earth has seen. It is a very large triangular-shaped re-entry vehicle with anti-gravity. It is what the November [2000] issue of Popular Mechanics identified as the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle, a nuclear-powered flying saucer, the first version of which went operational in 1962, [the version which Popular Mechanics illustrated.]

It was used in Gulf War’s early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc. For three hours, these three triangles [TR3-Bs] just sat there blowing up everything in sight. Then the Stealth fighters had fun for the rest of the day into the early evening next night. Then [followed] carpet bombings from high altitude B-52 Strato-Fortresses. They dumped all the old, aged Vietnam-era crap [munitions]; a third blew up and the rest [were] duds. Anyways, the TR3B has been in testing since the ’60s. But it has only been perfected for the last 8 years [since 1992].

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I saw a TRB-3 like craft one summer in 1979 or possibly 1980. It was triangular shaped and had the three glowing domes on the bottom. It moved silently, but was apparently capable of great speed.

I saw it from a mountain in N. CA.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My friend, I would love to think that what you are saying is true.

But one inescapable piece of knowledge remains.

The single wing designed aircraft (Triangle shaped aircraft) is the most aerodynamically efficient wing design for an aircraft. What makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever is the fact that if any craft had anti-gravity capability there would be no need to limit the design of your aircraft to the properties of lift and drag.

Meaning...Anti-gravity capability means that you would design the ship to be the most efficient at volume, not aerodynamic lift. Your ship would look like this....

Not this...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
More guesswork, speculation, and ass-delving.

If this wonder-weapon was in use, why did we bother sending in scores of aircraft? To cover the story up? Please.

This is getting soooo old it's not even funny any more. Any nutjob with a website is now elevated to some sort of demi-God soothsaying psychic with top-level security clearance.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
While the idea of the TR-3B mentioned in this would be nice it doesn't exist as such.

If it did it would the proposed 24 F-117 reconnaissance variants mentioned in USAF funding proposals since the 1980's.

And again no Anti-gravity.

I think people have a misconception of anti-gravity vehicles with lighter than air ones such as blimps and dirigibles "Really are" which are being produced for stealthy and silent military operations.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

The triangular shape would make more sense if you take into account housing the craft, back-up propulsion, if there are inertial dampeners, take-off and landing profile. Plus, if there is a plan to ever 'out' this type of craft, it seems more of a natural progression and plausible man-made creation if it has some similarities to current craft. It would also help to distinguish between man-made craft and 'ET' craft of 'ET' uses saucer, sphere or cigar shaped craft.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Wolf321]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GROWNER JIM

It was used in Gulf War’s early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc.

Please link me to a creditable aviation source that is not a rehash of Nick Cooks speculation about such a craft.

The TR3-B is a UFO Urban Legend. It doesn't exist.

As for what you've written above - its fantasy. A squadron of Apache attack helicopters blinded the Iraqi long range radars at the start of the Gulf War, while other non-stealth aircraft waited outside radar range before beginning their runs to target. The only other aircraft operating in Iraq airspace before the radars were taken out were F-117's.

top topics

join