It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus believed in The One, we are all fallen angels and lost.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yes I am not a christian but however, i studied the bible at 14 all the way to 17, and had dout when i was baptised and attended baptist church every sunday. Im 20 now. When I was baptised I believed more in Jehovah's Witness. Althought I attended a baptist church. This was my belief when I believed in the holy scripture.

Jesus spoke of the chosen ones, kind like the matrix (the movie i hated), and spoke of parables only to the ones who knew they were saved and what he spoke of. He knew he knew them before they were born.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsFrickenAndrew

i believe we are not lost because... Jesus said "the way to heaven was thru him."

i also believe Angels and Man are two different things...imo

[edit on 23-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i believe we are not lost because... Jesus said "the way to heaven was thru him."

i also believe Angels and Man are two different things...imo

[edit on 23-3-2008 by easynow]

Yes but angels can appear as man and also have different forms. It also states when Jacob was wrestling the angel being even unaware it even was.

I can also say im not lost aswell. But however, what am I doing to help the ones who are? Are you certain your just saying this? When jesus said through him he ment the very spirit of god.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

i have never seen an Angel that i know of so i dont really know but from what i understand Angels are Angelic Beings...men are not Angelic Beings.

if you have read the New Testament and know that Jesus said the way to heaven was thru him.......how can you say WE are lost ?

he has shown you the way

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

i have never seen an Angel that i know of so i dont really know but from what i understand Angels are Angelic Beings...men are not Angelic Beings.

if you have read the New Testament and know that Jesus said the way to heaven was thru him.......how can you say WE are lost ?

he has shown you the way

Ok angelic beings contain source. What im saying is that angels can appear poor, rich or in your very home as a man (flesh) or a spiritual entity. For instance the story of the greeks, zues and hermes appeared poor to give a test. Angels server as testers & servants of the divinity of nature.

link   

he has shown you the way

Ok angelic beings contain source. What im saying is that angels can appear poor, rich or in your very home as a man (flesh) or a spiritual entity. For instance the story of the greeks, zues and hermes appeared poor to give a test. Angels server as testers & servants of the divinity of nature.

link   
sorry about double post dont know how to fix.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsFrickenAndrew
sorry about double post dont know how to fix.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Everyone is connected to the source, it's free will, we choose our path, and can change it, we have the free will to do whatever we want. Angels are not man, they have a much bigger vibration and are not from this plane. I understand what you are saying, angles come to earth in human form to test us? Not sure what you mean by this, angles will only do good it would never be an uncomfortable experience, certainly nothing to fear.

top topics

join