It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS research in crisis as 'miracle' vaccines actually INCREASE chance of catching virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

AIDS research in crisis as 'miracle' vaccines actually INCREASE chance of catching virus

www.dailymail.co.uk

The search for a cure for Aids was in crisis last night after it was revealed that two supposed "miracle" vaccines not only fail to protect people from the virus, but could put them at greater risk of becoming infected.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Seriously, how do you have countless foundations funding some of the finest minds in the world and have them make a vaccine that not only doesn't work but actually increases your chances of getting aids.

Once again vaccines are exposed for what they truly are, a delivery system in a eugenics program. This was no accident but too many people not in the loop discovered it. Thats my take.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Actually i never understood why there is such an investment in a research of a vaccines for HIV. Virus can mutate a considerable amount of times while in the same individual. Virus attacks immune system (part of which is needed for vaccination to work).
In my opinion if it is to be stopped - it will be medications that will do it. Block receptor that virus is using to enter certain immune system cells- and that is it.
Or ,of course, prevention/education. Will take only several generations. Sad that this is an unachievable task.

edit: spelling

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

join