It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's going down, paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You wont be prepared! You'll learn in due time. What's going down is lively. Expect that come back.
Did you think you'd live? Of course all live even though all may only seem dead. Are you prepared for the life after death? How much can I (hell) handle? You'll know I can handle you, the paranormal. Stay very alert! Watch you alone there close fore. You'll be so alert you wont have any dream to create. Then time turn evident in each case of encasing. Expect the fury of hell on you. Wont be any of you leaving its grasping hold.

Run the count down!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I can honestly truly say that I have no idea what the hell any of that means. Is it supposed to make sense, or are you trying to make some clever cryptic message?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Mabus actually makes sense once and the first poster claims his message might be more cryptic than anything else Mabus has previously posted.

Everyone chosen saw what Mabus is talking about. You all are about to have hot coals tossed onto your heads.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Everyone chosen saw what Mabus is talking about. You all are about to have hot coals tossed onto your heads.

So I am not chosen? Chosen by who? and chosen to see what?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I'm even sorry I mentioned that, but it really doesn't do me or you any good to even talk about it any more.

Everyone in known existence has pondered it, and brushed it aside, which is the essence of all life.

Many people have loved truthfully others and most have pretty much been solely selfish in life, not really wanting to accomplish anything other than gaining whatever it is that pleases them.

This is in no way a judgment by me, for I refuse to even try anyone anymore, but everyone else's judgments upon themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I still have no idea what the hell the both of you are talking about.

Is this thread about what happens when you die? Because you are right, there is no reason to ponder it, because noone truly does know what happens when you die.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

No, nothing is "going down".

Nothing has ever "gone down", and nothing ever will "go down".

There will be no "fury of hell", because hell doesn't exist.

There is death, but in dying we only go back to be with GOD, which can only be a good thing.

Death is nothing to be feared.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
There will be no "fury of hell", because hell doesn't exist.

"The fury of Hell", as you put it is none other than your own fears coming back to stand in your face.

People hide behind a facade and think that what they secretly harbor on the inside cannot harm them and does not affect others, but that simply is not true.

Now the tables are about to be turned so that anything that you have secretly judged will be turned on you.

That's actually the fury of hell.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Oh my gosh, that sounds really ominous!

I am getting scared now!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ben, i have been with you on many threads, but i have to say, lately you spook the hell out of me, you dont make sense and you dont talk straight.

I can see why others are frustrated at this thread. Its giberish, unless it has a meaning- and just what TH is that meaning???

Care to share with us?

Mabus?? How about something that makes sense for us who are code challenged? Would that be possible?

PS- please, get out and get some fresh air or something if you cant give a straight answer.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Trolls are retarded, best just to ignore them

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Like I said, I shouldn't have even stated anything, for there is no amount of evidence I can provide to anyone's satisfactions.

I wasn't necessarily intent on trolling, but it happened that way. Sorry for the misunderstandings.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ben, Mabus, seriously, you dont start something you cant finish! If its not against the T&C rules, it ought to be.

That shows a lot of credibility on your part. I guess we will just have to remember this little episode- and we will....because we're evil EVIL and we hold a grudge as no one else can!!!

You know, i'm sitting here thinking that you two have a plan of some kind and it scares me because i do care about my fellow posters.
Say a prayer and stop the nonsense.
You hear?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
You wont be prepared! You'll learn in due time. What's going down is lively. Expect that come back.
Did you think you'd live? Of course all live even though all may only seem dead. Are you prepared for the life after death? How much can I (hell) handle? You'll know I can handle you, the paranormal. Stay very alert! Watch you alone there close fore. You'll be so alert you wont have any dream to create. Then time turn evident in each case of encasing. Expect the fury of hell on you. Wont be any of you leaving its grasping hold.

Run the count down!

back in my days of staying completly messed up, my exact words to you after hearing something like this would be "i want an ounce of what you just had"

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He who speaks in that secret alphabet,
Knows I won't light 'another' cigarette!

new topics

top topics

join