It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Consciousness Experiment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This last row of posts is full of some very cool ideas. Good stuff here.

I'll try and check back tomorrow to see what's up.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think this is a great idea! I'm definitely in. Just remember that whatever we decide on it should be noticeable. The orb of light might be better when it's dark out, but the bald eagle webcam would have to be while it's still daylight. If the people could actually make a leaf glow with 400 people, I'm sure we can make the statue of liberty glow or make an orb of light. Very cool idea!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey Kids,
The proof this works has been done many times and proven scientificley. From Marcel Vogel to the talking with plants folks. How come you all have to keep rehashing things that actually work? It is really simple maybe to simple, all you have to do is first be non-judgemental and then you need to feel the results you wish to happen. That is "feel " it not just some intelectual excersise but feel it. then you let it go. I am sure the hard part is not being judgmental and the other hard part is not doing the intelect onl;y part but feeling like intuition and the warm fuzzy you get when you let yourself feel something. I'm not saying intelect is bad but we have lost the practice of feeling and we use our intelct ot talk ourselves inta all sorts of crap that really does not work but we can make an argument for it so we bite and make it so. yes my spelling sucks this morning [judgement] the mass consiouness thing can be really simple not hard and very effective

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A lightning strike to a well known landmark,eiffel tower, statue of liberty etc?
The birth of an albino whatever at a major zoo?
a maltese cross shaped cloud over the white house?
Old Faithful blowing off steam when not scheduled?
Any of these should make headlines.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Very good ideas!

I didn't think about it being dark at the time of the event. Especially in the east coast, it will be practically night time, which would make it very hard to notice. Maybe we should focus on another city, like San Francisco, although then we wouldn't be able to focus on a specific object like the statue of liberty.

But I don't think trying to stir up all the birds in an area would be too "unfocused" - it's a simple experiment, not too "impossible", yet fairly easily detectable.

So far I think the birds/butterflies around the statue of liberty or stirring up birds around a city would be the best choice for our first experiment. Unfortunately when I chose a time I tried to make it convenient for people to participate, without thinking about being able to view the results, so the statue of liberty might not work (unless I could change the deadline, although that wouldn't be good for people who aren't aware of the change).

[edit on 28-3-2008 by ac500]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Count me in for sure.

My idea is a little more detailed than an orb of light over the Statue of Liberty. If that occurs, you know it will be explained away or never given a second thought by anyone because of air traffic in the area.

No we need something more defined but this is ATS and of course we all would like to know the truth.

So... how about an unmistakable UFO over D.C.? Any thing of any size over the Capitol or White House will make the news because it is all restricted air space. It has happened before in 1952 (I think) and was never explained. Maybe on the order of the Pheonix lights, or the supposedly huge thing over Stephenville, TX would be even better. Not only would it be unmistakable but it would be curious to see what the government came up with to explain it away.

I like it because it would be on the news, due to the number of people out (it is warm in the area) and restricted air space. It harms no one, and perhaps may help if contact can no longer be ignored. And last, it has been reported that UFO's respond to thought and intention which would increase our chances of a definite answer.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have to ask another question. This might sound silly at first... but how does changing the past play as a factor? Let's say we were to try to cause an unprecedented event, for example the albino being born or the UFO over the white house... In order to accomplish this we would have to change the past in order to cause the UFO to be in the right place at the right time, or to impregnate the animal that would have the baby. I don't think we can ignore this, and should probably just leave those kinds of things out of the equation. Maybe it's possible, but I'm not really sure if we can create life or change what has already happened. We should really keep it simple for first time, even if it's just making a tree get brighter, or a weather pattern. Just like the group of 400 did with the leaf. The only problem here is we don't know how many people are doing it. I'm trying to spread this information out to as many forums and as many people as I know. I trust that you guys are doing the same. I really hope we can get this going. (Maybe in the meantime we should all try to will that tons and tons of people join in for this experiment).

Also AC,

I wouldn't be too worried about changing the date & time, since we don't even have a definite thing to concentrate on yet. Nobody will miss out. Just keep that timer site updated and once you decide on the idea put that on the site too. Then we should give it a few days at least to spread the word. Either way we should probably get the topic decided as soon as possible.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Barcs]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Important!!

The ATS Mass Consciousness Experiment #1 thread is now up, and the official event / experiment countdown / etc. can be found there. Please continue this thread's discussion in the new experiment thread, and make sure to bookmark it - the experiment deadline is only 9 hours away!

CLICK HERE to go to the "ATS Mass Consciousness Experiment #1" thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join