It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this.

I, like everyone here, have had this feeling of purpose, and have consequently felt like there should be 'more to life'.

I am 22 like a lot of you. I am married, and married my boyfriend of 7 years. Never have tried drugs, I do occasionally like alcohol, but I don't get drunk or anything. No one gets my sense of humor, and I have always been told I am too mature for my age. No one seems to get me.

I get the feeling of having friends, but being lonely because while most people can't relate to me and just stare at me (yeah, this happens to me too), everyone I meet feels the need to tell me everything. Immediately.

Classic example: I met a new co-worker today. She wouldn't stop talking to me. Then, when I finally began answering her 'hi's and 'how are 'you's, She ran off about her in laws, kids, husband, financial status and secrets. This was within minutes.

I have seen ufos every night for the past 3 nights. I know something BIG is about to explode on the scene, and I know I have such purpose. A great one. I have had sleep paralysis, mising time.. Scars, scratches.... I know I am not alone.

I am uncontrollably sleepy right now, and I don't want to go to sleep as I just saw a UFO this evening. I just know we all must have some connection.

Naptime.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Now, if I read correctly, right-minded thinkers should have more experiences, right? Artists, musicians, actors. Those with imagination.

I have a totally imaginative mind.
I am an artist in multiple medias.
I am totally alright with some alien contact, paranormal activity and divine intervention.

Hasn't really happened.
I've seen some unexplainable stuff in all three areas I mentioned, but, nothing nearly remarkable.

I wish that right-mind thinking were a guarantee for such activity. But, no.

Bummer.
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, I'd be open to the idea that some of them might be friendly, as was said there's many kinds, it follows there will be many different agendas.

It's just, the particular ones I've seen do not have any light, childlike qualities to them. They're creepy and they set off my alarms. I have to follow my gut reaction when dealing with a largely unknown entity, especially one that looks into my eyes and lets me see it's true thoughts... there was no compassion, or respect in those eyes.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
reply to post by observe50

as far as the universal political matters are concerned i stand by alex collier statements about whats going on.

currently we have about 166 different alien races visiting us. the grays that are actually peacful and very advnaced healers would be the andromedans, the grays are actually working under whats been called the aliance of the orion group... i know this is far out people. however, the draconans which are a race of reptilian are very war oriented and have taken control of the orion group who in return have sent the grays our way in order to "harvest" DNA.

id also like to interject and state that for those of you who are keen to the idea that the grays started our society back in early homo erectus days actually did not. this group also has eyes on us as well.

there agenda is just too much to understand because there are so many different species here. it also has been said by alex collier that the andromedans know they are smarter however they do not place themselves above us or any other for that matter. we are equals. even though we cannot speak telepathically it really doesnt matter much. the fact that our bodies are so animated and full of life is one reason why we get the attention that we do from these "shorties" or for any of you who like the movie WILLOW me and my crew call em PECKS ((grays))

Hey!
So you DO know about the Orions. I'll vouch for everything you said because oddly enough is kind of sparks hazy recollections that everything you've mensioned is try. They're called PECKS because of they may they try to verbalize to us. Although we don't normally communicate telepathically, if they can sense that you are capable, it's that much easier to intuitively communicate with them.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would like to add, that the thought you had "You felt so different from everyone around you" and that "you feel like you are here for a purpose" are almost the exact same thoughts that goes through my mind all the time. I am out of highschool in one year, but previously, i coudnt take my enviroment. I opted for homeschooling because all my friends and people i was around were so invloved in themselves and petty problems, that i got sick of it. All i needed was my shoes to travel to cities like San Francisco, while my friends NEEDED another friend just to walk to the movies. I feel so different from everyone, i sometimes wonder why i am here. Is there a purpse. I am still young, how come i have these thoughts now? No one else does.

Just dropping by to say that i can 100% relate, but am still lost in find the answers.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostineuphoria
I would like to add, that the thought you had "You felt so different from everyone around you" and that "you feel like you are here for a purpose" are almost the exact same thoughts that goes through my mind all the time. I am out of highschool in one year, but previously, i coudnt take my enviroment. I opted for homeschooling because all my friends and people i was around were so invloved in themselves and petty problems, that i got sick of it. All i needed was my shoes to travel to cities like San Francisco, while my friends NEEDED another friend just to walk to the movies. I feel so different from everyone, i sometimes wonder why i am here. Is there a purpse. I am still young, how come i have these thoughts now? No one else does.

Just dropping by to say that i can 100% relate, but am still lost in find the answers.

I can relate to that sentiment. In your mind, when you feel like you've seen the solar system from a very distant vantage point, you realize the world is like a little marble in a sea of stars, the knowledge that there is much more beyond the Oort cloud humbles a person to a point where daily events and problems are petty compared to what your inner spirit knows is possible. If you were just given another chance to break free of the bonds of earth.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
me too...

ill be 32 in september...

I have a recurring dream where i am being pulled from my bed and i am paralyzed. I had that dream about a month ago, and i remember looking to my left and seeing my live-in girlfriend to the left sleeping comfortably. It has happened in every place i have lived and the dream always happens in my room at the time. I dismiss it as a dream because i never have any proof otherwise, and the being dragged off the bed is all i remember.

Since i was a kid I've always been really "aware" of the night time sky around me. When something is out of place i am usually the first to pick it out. I would always be the first one to look up as a meteorite shoots through the sky or as a strange object zipped through the sky. On many occasions i have been watching lights in town that were out of place, and have them fade away before my eyes. It's like someone is saying ok we know you see us, now we are going to disappear.

I've always had an uncanny ability to fix mechanical and electronic things. I've had no formal training in either field, except for working on cars and boat motors on occasion. Its really strange, someone can hand me something that is broke, i can can just look at it and tell where its broke or out of wack. My Dad is an engineer, and he has often looked at me with disbelief whenever i have fixed things that he couldn't. He usually just asks how... I won't even get started with computers, i have always just known how to play ball with those things. They just make sense to me. I am the Network Admin for my company, and i have never had a lick of schooling or anything on that subject.

My hearing is out of this world too! I was at a Sporting Goods Manufacturer show recently, and i went by the dog training supplies. One of the Sport Dog booth reps was playing with the on/off switch of a sound type training collar. He flipped the switch as i walked by and my teeth and bones just tingled and i could hear this frequency it was emitting. I covered my ears and he looked at me like i was crazy. He asked if i could hear it and i told him i could. He said it was impossible. I told him to turn it off/on at random while i walked around the booth. I heard it every time. He was pretty amazed.

I started kindergarten when i was 4, (u could back then, if you were advanced enough) and administration wanted to put me in the third grade at 4. My dad wouldn't allow it though, he said he wanted me to mature with people my own age. Glad he did. I was reading and doing math well beyond anybody else at the time. I was left handed then too. Later on in the second grade the teacher told my parents i just switched to my right hand for whatever reason.

It seems like i know the answer to a question that i have not been asked yet. Its always on the tip of my tongue or in the back of my mind tucked away. I do get stared at on occasion from people as i pass by. That kind of stare like hey do you know the answer?

Glad to know there are others with the same questions and experiences as me...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great posts I can relate to everything,the people telling me things,I never thought about till just now and its true.I also like the last post that said "people stare at me like do I know the answer?"I wonder what the staring thing is all about,like others can feel we are different,I think all species have a feeling they have about others.

Also I would still like it if all the posters on here who havnt could u2u me their bday so I can do some corrilational research.Thanks.

PS:To anyone who hasnt found the answer,none of us have,dont worry it will come.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I can definitely relate to the feeling of being stared at by fellow humans. This is why I don't like to go out anymore. I'm a stay at home mom so my outside contact is limited and I'm happy for it. Not sure what's so interesting about me that people need to stare, it kind of makes you anxious after a while. I got to the point where I was having a social phobia, not wanting to go to crowded areas, I still do. Living in a city, you can see how this becomes difficult. I eventually became "blind" to the people around me. I just don't look at people when I pass them in the street.

Since I had my daughter I've had to be more aware of my surroundings and I notice a LOT of people staring at me on the bus or the subway. I'm not sure whether to chalk it up to being a young mom or if it's related to the overall differences between myself and most people.

I think, as a child, the other children around me always sensed I was different. They used to pick on me quite a lot. I've never had many friends and most that I do have don't last very long. My current best friend I've known for about 4 or 5 years, it's a miracle, no one lasts longer than a year or two, usually.

I was a child who preffered "parallel play" where you play next to, but not with, the other children. I've sometimes found comfort being near other people, but not really interested to interact with them that much.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hello.
Excuse me. I am new to this thread and new to this site. I found several things compelling on this thread. Mainly that I am very artistic and I had a number of "different" experiences as a child that one might consider abduction scenarios. I am a little nervous here as I have never posted any of this on the internet before, so I know that I am putting myself between somebody's sites. So be it. I need to do this.
This is probably the most intense of the experiences I had as it also involved a friend and it happened when I was 15 years old. *oh God...* I apologize again if this post seems out of turn or order in any way. Ummm, I've just gotta do this.
It was a Friday I think, I'm not too sure anymore, and I had recently made a friend at church (St. Francis X Cabrini) up in Crestline, California. I invited him to come over and spend the night as I lived in a State Park because my father was a Park Maintenance Worker II at Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area. One would think a friend wouldn't mind staying at a cool park with a gigantic lake for free, right? Anyway, I'm not going to mention his name as we are no longer speaking because of this event. He came to my home which was a mobile home in the Employee Residence Area called Cedar Circle (see aerial photo). We were up late in my brother and I's small bedroom. My little brother was on the top bunk and I was on the bottom and my friend was on the floor underneath a window that looked directly at the Cleghorn Mt. powerline. This powerline came down from the top with two high-tension towers supporting five lines. The bottom tower sat on a bench on the mountainside which was actually a pistol range for the park rangers to site their weapons. This bench was about five hundred yards from this window. It was about 12:30am and we were talking about anything quietly while my brother slept soundly. It was then I notice the light pattern in the photo below begin to slowly drift down the mountainside following the powerline. It was a little rainy and I thought that this was a PG&E helicopter checking for a downed line. This happened a lot. I ignored it. It floated down and settled on the bench and I guess the blue lights went out. In another five minutes, the same exact scenario happened again. I do not remember the lights ever going back up. I pointed it out to my friend and we watched with half interest. He too said it must be a helicopter. Mind you we couldn't hear any sound but we justified that as the window was closed. Again, in about another five minutes the blue lights floated slowly down. I got outta bed and opened the window. We heard nothing. I shook my brother to wake him up so he could see. We couldn't wake him up. Both of my parents were also very soundly asleep. I threw my pants quickly and my friend asked what I was doing. I told him I was going to go check it out. He told me I was crazy. I said it was just some goofy lights and that I will be right back. I remember cutting through the brush and crossing the wash that was the East Fork of the Mojave. I remember skipping the road to the bench and instead crawled the last fifty yards up the hillside and seeing a brilliant dance of flashing blue light beaming the scrub oak over head. I remember just crawling up to the level of the bench when....
I wake up. In my bed. It's about nine in the morning. I'm a little fuzzy headed but otherwise not thinking of the earlier events of the morning. I look to the side and my friend is staring at me shaking while huddled under a folding card table we used as a lamp stand. He wouldn't talk to me. I throw the covers off of me and sit up. I am still in my pants. They are soaked. I have a freshly healed and angry scar on my side. End.

I am missing 8 hrs. of time.

Erik

[edit on 22/MarpmMon, 24 Mar 2008 21:24:31 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This may qualify me as the old man of the thread, but I'm 48 and had the same thoughts back then.
All the same feelings and premonitions, staring from strangers(no green hair back then for me
), Ive got lumps in certain areas the Doc can't I.D., had visits from nocturnals that prompted me at age 11 to make a barrier of common household salt around my room to keep "them" at bay, I've run into people I know at random and told them things I couldn't possibly have known, see faces of beings behind my eyelids when I go to sleep (when I want to, and remarkably, this helps me to fall asleep), have a triangle scar on my fore-arm that shouldn't be there, am prone to spurts of intense dread (the other shoe is about to fall, but there wasn't a first), and in spite of all this, I think I'm normal and everybody else is nuts.
Don't think of myself as particularly artistic, but others say I'm creative, think outside the box to solve problems. Numbers, when I was in grade school seemed to run in patterns. I have fixed a number of things by just doing nothing but looking or touching. Have told a friend on one occasion to look west while we were driving for a tornado and one appeared.
I can go on and on but you get my drift.
I always thought this WAS normal.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
great post by-the-way. i usually don't post, just read but something struck me with this post.
i am 35 years old this year. since a very, very young age (maybe 8 or 9) i began questioning alot of things with religion, such as the existance of god & etc. was able to feel my way through things, such as not doing something that others did and ended up hurting themselves. gut feelings. i don't have some sense of greatness but i feel that i am very different to most humans i have met. i am not particually sociable but have a family who i love. love the arcane things in life, have tattoos, artistic (used to be a musician/artist but gave it all away,) and a believer in ET's & etc. big deal you say, well of recent my 2nd child (a boy aged 4) has been talking of aliens & etc. he's 4, besides futurama, he know's nothing of aliens. he woke up the other night talking of orange flashing light in the sky??? also, recently,had a full conversation with myself & his mother talking of meeting aliens in the backyard, she (mum) just disregarded it as nonsence of a 4yr old making up stories. myself, well i am not scared but am afraid i may have "brought" this into his life, as unlike most of you, my feelings of being something different aren't of the white light. i love my family & don't want any harm brought to them through me. i have no contact with aliens as such, so what are signs he may been/being visited? sorry if i am going of tangent to the OP thread. should i be worried at all?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Male, 35, Married with three Children and live in Perth, Western Australia.

I have known most of my life that I was different to everyone else. I could never understand why. I was bullied at school as I was seen as different and I desperately wanted to fit in with everyone else. But looking back now, I pity them.

I had a few incidents when I was younger that could be described as paranormal, but nothing that I could put my finger at. I was always and still am a loner and have very few - but close - friends and I am quite happy to just sit at home with my own thoughts when the rest of society seems to want to go out and be with other people. I drive my wife crazy with this sometimes.

I consider myself to be highly intelligent although I have had no schooling from the age of 16 onwards. I have always had jobs that involved making people happy - such as customer service or IT support - even though I am told that I should be and are capable of doing more, but I just want to make people happy.

I am fairly artistic and tend lean towards music more than the traditional art forms such as drawing, painting and sculpture. I tend to feel sound rather than hear it. It is not something that I can explain, but I can tell when people have come to the front door, even if I am at the back of the house with music blaring. I can feel the car door close for instance.

I have an affinity with electronics and computers and just get how they work and can tinker with most mechanical things, although I tend not to play around with engines as much as certain people around me cause me too much hassle if I learn things too quickly. I see how things work in my mind, but I sometimes do not have the words to explain how something works. I can visualise all the forces involved in a door slamming for instance nd the effect on the wood and air pressure in the room.

When I was younger, I have a memory from when I was living in Sydney where I believed that I was not human but an alien prince that was somehow placed with my parents (I am adopted) - I have no idea where that idea came from.

I feel part of nature and the cosmos and also see magnificence in everything and feel emotional when nature is destroyed. I am also attempting to be as envoronmentally friendly as I can possibly be. I now have solar hot water, I recycle as much as I can. I now travel on a scooter instead of a highly polluting car and am currently saving to have solar electricity installed. I also save all vegetible scraps and they go into a compost for my vegie garden that I am going to start soon. I feel it is something that must be done - for the future.

I feel that we are building up for something big in the not too distant future but have no idea what it could be and what I am finding after reading all these posts is that others feel the same way that I do and it is freaking me out and yet exciting me for the future. I getting disenfranchised with the current consumerism that is taking over the world and long for a more spiritual existence for humanity.

What is happening in this thread is a kind of awakening for many people who realise that they are not alone - in fact, it is playing out like the beginning of Heroes - that would be cool. But, as far as I can see, the Earth has no need for a Electronic loving, sound feeling and visualisation seeing superhero.

I also believe we should all keep in contact and support for each other. If we all feel the same way, then everyone must also get a bit depressed from time to time like me too. Especially when all the sheeple around you just do not seem to get what we are about.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow it is interesting to see your POST continues OP... it is a very interesting topic that most people feel very timid about talking about...

I had a dream once that someone put an implant in my head and whats weird is that spot occasionally turns into a sore for no apparent reason. I think though maybe the sore happens so much and i Read something on ATS about implants and my mind told me it would be a great spot? lol

I go outside at night when I feel useless here on Earth when im searching for my purpose. I know I have great things to teach the world but almost all of it deals with the psychological behavior of humans that we should all stop acting the way we do... and when we hold ourselves down with morals it unlocks our minds and explains to us why we should maintain these morals and more and more comes out of it like a seed... it just keeps growing. I think perhaps as an earlier poster said... Maybe all of this is related just by the mere fact that we all are more sensitive to others and care about others. We are open minded and we are then blessed with the knowledge of things. I am personally thankful. I love helping people... i just wish the people that mess it up for me would learn.

Like I said before I have never had UFO/Alien recollections but I did one time wake up in my sisters bed completely unannounced... i remember going to bed in my room but I awoke in her room next to her... I was so scared to what was up with that I bugged my family to ask if they had moved me( i was between 8-11) and I had only sleep walked once before... I was trying to go outside because someone was calling me but luckily I locked the door and was screaming for help and woke up my entire family lol. I had actually had dreams of Aliens in a certain part of my house outside but it was around halloween time so I just left it at that... but a lot of dreams from my past when i was younger are coming to reality... im scarishly awaiting the one where I and my Father get shot at the house. I want to move away quickly so it wont happen but things just dont work out... Destiny perhaps?

I also had a dream that we Humans had sent snakes and other animals in a pod into space and it either landed here back on earth or it landed on another planet that we were trying to develop into another habitable place.

Yet another is that an object either fell to earth or we created it. It enhance every organism it touched but the down fall was the viruses it helped to evolve... It fell into the pacific ocean and they tried to contain it so it did not spread but it somehow attached itself to the bow of a returning boat. I woke up in fear of what would happen.

I believe these dreams are trying to tell me something... not sure what but we should all keep the post updated from time to time... and subscribed. I believe that maybe once our purposes are affirmed maybe we can help this dying world afterall.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This thread is beginning to unnerve me slightly.

Originally posted by darkmaninperth
I had a few incidents when I was younger that could be described as paranormal, but nothing that I could put my finger at. I was always and still am a loner and have very few - but close - friends and I am quite happy to just sit at home with my own thoughts when the rest of society seems to want to go out and be with other people. I drive my wife crazy with this sometimes...

...I tend to feel sound rather than hear it. It is not something that I can explain, but I can tell when people have come to the front door, even if I am at the back of the house with music blaring. I can feel the car door close for instance...

...I feel part of nature and the cosmos and also see magnificence in everything and feel emotional when nature is destroyed....

With these elements of your post, you've described me to a T, which I find both comforting and highly unsettling. Can you also "see" sounds in your mind? Not only in music, but is there a visual component to every sound you hear, even extending to the subtle nuances of people's voices? I believe this is called synesthesia, but to what degree it's automatic versus intuitive I can't be certain in my case.

Also:

...When I was younger, I have a memory from when I was living in Sydney where I believed that I was not human but an alien prince that was somehow placed with my parents (I am adopted) - I have no idea where that idea came from.

This is probably 100% unrelated, but my mother was completely and utterly convinced that she was adopted as a child. I'm not just talking about the fairly common but brief phase that many kids go through. From as early as she can remember, all the way to the age of 13 or 14 years, she was so convinced that she was adopted that she would go outside and sit in her family's yard to wait for her 'real' parents to 'come and get her' eventually. She would insist to her parents that she was adopted even in the face of evidence such as birth certificates. No photographs of her exist before the age of five, either, though that certainly proves nothing.

[edit on 3/24/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
This thread is beginning to unnerve me slightly.

Maybe we are the normal ones after all.

Can you also "see" sounds in your mind? Not only in music, but is there a visual component to every sound you hear, even extending to the subtle nuances of people's voices?

I suppose when I close my eyes I can, I have never thought about it. I feel it more than see it. I can hear/feel all sorts of ambient noises around me, close or far, but I have problems listening to conversations sometimes. It is as though I can feel the sound waves hitting me and can tell from what direction the sound is coming from.

When ever I have tried to explain this phenominom to anyone, they just look at me as though I am mad. I tend not to discuss is as much anymore.

I get emotional listening to music too.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Being able to feel sounds, as if a subtle pressure caresses me somehow with every sound I hear, has always just been the norm for me. Like the visual aspect with you, I never really thought about it. I thought it was "normal."
Whatever normal means.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Being able to feel sounds, as if a subtle pressure caresses me somehow with every sound I hear, has always just been the norm for me.

Me too. Do you find that if you try to explain it to people, they look at you as if you are mad?

I am also a Tinnitus supperer and maybe my body is over compensating for it. That could explain the feeling of sounds.

Like the visual aspect with you, I never really thought about it. I thought it was "normal."
Whatever normal means.

I wasn't diagnosed with tinnitus until the age of 12. When asked by my parents and the doctor that examined me on why I had not said something earlier and why I had to rely on a current affairs show to advise me that William Shattner had attempted to commit suicide over it, it was only then that I was informed of the existence of Tinnitus and thought it was normal to have ringing in your ears - all the time.

That taught me to question everything that I thought was normal.

Maybe we are normal or we are now just beginning to find out that we are somehow special and feel destined for greatness in the future.

Either way, I feel as I am looking at the human race from increasingly alien eyes (thank you Harry Turtledove) and I am not liking what I are seeing. I can only hope things will change for the better and somehow we can all be a part of it. I have not read a single negative story foretelling anything bad, so who knows.

[edit: like grammar and stuff.]

[edit on 25-3-2008 by darkmaninperth]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I hope we aren't taking the thread off topic, but I would like to respond by saying that you might be hitting the nail on the head with the tinnitus overcompensation hypothesis. I say this because when I receive standard hearing tests, I can "feel" sounds that I've been repeatedly told should be too quiet for me to hear audibily. I'm pretty accurate at being able to tell when such a sound is present, even when I can't actually hear or describe the sound itself. This has limits of course, but it does happen and a sort of mental or physical (or both) compensation for what can't be heard seems like as good an explanation as any to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Like I've asked others before, have you read Sleeper's thread, "I'm coming clean on Extra-Terrestrials"?? Based on what you have posted about your experience he would tell you that you have been inside the ship. I know that might sound a little crazy, but it's most likely true. Not to mention the fact that you are missing 8 hours of time, I can be very certain that he would tell you that you had been in their ship that day. Maybe you even got to go for a joy ride.

Here is the link to the thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't want you to take my word for it but take some time to read this thread, it's great stuff!! Enjoy!

Purduegrad05

PS. I just read your entire posting again and that is a very vivid encounter right there, especially with your friend all freaked out and the missing time. I would read that thread in the link above. It is very long, about 350 pages, but it will help you understand I think. You could even U2U Sleeper, he answers them.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Purduegrad05]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join