It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey guys, im back again.
Wanted to let you guys know that everything has fallen quiet. My experiences, my dreams, my life, everything. Like silence before the storm.
And when i remember a dream, it is very very weird. People from my past, scenarios of the future, etc etc..

In November i am going to Africa. Decided that when i have a chance, it is my duty as a fellow human being to make lives of people not as lucky as us a little bit better.

So, nothing special, just felt the need to keep you guys updated. Silence before the storm, i think.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hey guys, just stumbled across this thread and figured I would share a crazy experience I had two summers ago. Here goes...

It was mid july and I had just started getting into meditation, ufos, and other paranormal phenomena. I was reading the book "listening to extraterrestrials" by Lisette Larkins and experimenting with a few of her methods for making contact with aliens.

I would let my mind go blank and start thinking about aliens as our long lost brothers who wish to make contact with us. Then when you calm down your mental chatter, you're supposed to try to initiate a conversation and ask some questions until you get an answer back.

Now I had been trying this for a week with no results but on this fateful day my life was literally changed forever. I was up on my bed using the method with my dog laying at my feet, and finally i started hearing a faint voice that I knew was not coming from me. Now I can not remember exactly what went on in this conversation because this was so long ago and I think i blocked most of it out beause this event was too ,uch of a shock to my ego.

From what i can remember it was just pleasant back and fourth talk with me trying to figure out who was on the other end. Before i knew it my perception of reality changed and I felt like i was in a lucid dream. A strange calmness came over me and i suddenly had the desire to look out my bedroom window. Right in front of me in my back yard, was a large disc shaped craft that appeared to be 25 ft in diameter with red lights running down the bottom half. It was silently hovering in my back yard and somehow i remained calm.

The ship moved closer to my window very cautiously. I had this wonderful feeling of euphoria like everything was going to be okay. I then started hearing the voices again and get the feeling, almost like a knowing, that they wanted me to come aboard. Then I got a mental image of a device on the ship where there was an outline for me to place my hand in. I felt like this somehow had to do with the controls.

I then politely declined and said through my thoughts something like, "hey guys this is great and all and I really appreciate you coming to me but Im not ready to go with you."

And with that they slowly backed away from my window and shot off in the blink of an eye westward in the sky, stopped for a minute then shot off the other way and disappeared.

Now hear I am sitting in my bed dumbfounded kind of coming out of this euphoric trance dumbfounded by what had just happened. I told my self it was a dream and theres no way i just initiated contact with alien beings. I tried to pinch my self to see if i was dreaming and i had no luck. I then turned my attention to the bottom of my bed to see my dog shivering and started petting him to calm him down and realized he had pissed the bed. Once i realized that my dog literally had the piss scared out of him, which has never happened to him before, I realized this was no dream.

I then walked down stairs and pretended like nothing had happened around my parents and siblings, as i was still half expecting to wake up from this dream, but I never did and my life has been forever changed. My one regret is that i didnt take them up on that ride.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For me it started when I was a freshman in High School. I started to question reality and my perception of life. I have never been a true believer in church and despised going to church whenever we went. I read up a lot online for the next couple years and studied and practiced meditation and spiritual lessons.

I can sit in the middle of class and stare at the forehead of my teacher and see their aura appear around them. Most of the times its green which means they are thinking and you can see how it disrupts the background around them. I have meditated and herd the ringing in my ears out of no where (I think that has to do with downloading information into the brain, IMO) and had experiences with entities. Events that happen that are too weird to be a coincidence. Meditating on something and it happening, etc...

This caused me to look into others that share the same connection that I do and read up on indigo's and so forth. I then got into the whole spiritual path aspect and studied reiki and the chakras. After that I moved on to freemasonry, because I was able to have the hive mind affect their as well and meet younger people who share the same ideas and experiences as I do as well. (Minus the elderly people in lodge, even though some of them share the same experiences as well)

Now day's I’m using martial arts as a way of connecting to other people and trying to get them on their own spiritual path and find their inner self, and have them awaken

I do not think I have "awakened" as most people would say, and from my observations and readings, the people who have awakened will never tell you they have. It is only the one's that blabber and boast that they have "awakened" that are the fakes.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
thanks for sharing that awesome experience..im gonna look into this book on amazon first. listening to extraterrestrials.

wow

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

yeah that book was dead on...i was skeptical at first because she says shes in contact with them every day but i gave it a shot and shes not lying...definitely a great book for anyone who is interested

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amplifeye
reply to post by rjmelter

I too have a "feel" for people and seem to be a people person. Not as in I like people but I don't generally have quarrels with anyone, aside from my parents, specifically my father.

I ALSO have this feeling of something to come or someone i need to meet. I'm increasingly getting the notion that it's not someone ELSE that I'm waiting to meet but it's me wanting and trying to find myself. This may or may not be the case for you. Maybe it's someone who will help me find myself, or you find yourself.

I thought I was the only one going crazy (although I knew some others on here would probably feel the same) but did not expect the amount of responses that this thread has received.

The search for knowledge, the journey to find out who you really are, and why you were put on this planet, I think that is what we are all trying to figure out (besides the ignorant brainwashed masses that are stuck in materialism). It's been an urge for me for the last 15 years (I'll be 25 in a few weeks) and it has only increased in intensity to the point where I need to go get drunk, or take medications because I feel I can't handle this world anymore.

Also the feeling of something impending that is going to happen has been growing too in the last year or so, maybe Gaia is becoming unstable and we're just sensitive enough to be affected by the changing energies?

Anyways, Great thread. I usually read through every post so it could take me awhile to get to pg32. S&F

Zebra

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Did you at any point feel as if they were hostile?I find it interesting that your dog got upset(usually dogs feel whos good) so that is a bit suspect..

[edit on 17-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Wow very cool... it seems they were not hostile... usually they force people on board... whoever commanded that vessel was pretty respectful... MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Have any of you experienced a 'beeping sound' in your head?I know it sounds crazy,but I have off and on for over a year.I mean it sounds just like a timer or something,with a 'beep' every half second.Anyone know what this is?Or should I go to the doctor to check for a brain tumor,lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

I can totally relate to your 'dealing with this world' comment,although sometimes I feel the need to 'celebrate' life with people as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
More then likely JK youve developed a good sense of hearing and you are picking up what others are ignoring... See if there are any common threads... there is probably a solution. I do still hear hummin occasionally tho.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Common threads?Do you mean ATS threads,lol?I wonder what I am hearing

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

no lol, I mean threads as like where you are, are you in your car, near your car, near your phone, do you hear the high pitch hum of something connecting to another something or quite possibly... Is it always near a certain place or at a certain place... can anything be ruled out and can anything be ruled specifically stuff like that. Im sure you could do a search on it.... but. Trust yourself and trust your insticts.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's when I lay down for sleep................or I guess when I lay down and 'relax my mind'!I swear it sounds like a bomb in my head,lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I read this thread and I feel like I should add my reply, because I just found it uncanny that so many people my age had already left messages. I'm 25, female, from the USA. I realized recently that I don't remember much of my childhood.. people talk about fun experiences they had and things they will never forget, and I don't have things like that. I find pictures from vacations I don't really recall. I also don't recall anything paranormal happening.. but I do remember being scared a lot. I was fascinated with aliens, but terrified they would abduct me. I have also gone through life feeling very different, and I understand the pain and stress you went through trying to maintain normalcy. I even feel different from the "different people"..

I have also had those feelings that the world is about to change radically, and I used to think about what I would take in my backpack when civilization ended.
One thing I do remember from my childhood is that I spent most of my time playing pretend by myself.. and that my games went on for months at a time, like a television show with different episodes. In one, I was an alien on a starship. In another, I lived in a glass box and people from another world asked me all about being human and why we did this and that, and what it was all about on Earth. I didn't mind being in there, and they especially loved when I would sing.
I don't know about the abductions, but I recently had a dream where I was talking to someone from a different world. Somehow I knew she was a female, and she looked like the stereotype of an alien, with the large eyes, but her skin was a light blue in color, and she was tall. I didn't feel afraid at all, in fact I want to call her "older sister". I remember asking her in my dream "Are you a ghost or an alien?" and I could feel her gentle laughter, like one would laugh at a silly question a kid asks.
I wouldn't mind meeting star-people like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

What I get sounds almost more like an old radio being tuned (but without any clear signal or recognizable sounds.) Just very high pitched frequencies modulating and harmonizing with one another faintly. I can only hear it as I start to fall asleep or if I'm deeply relaxed. Usually that's all I hear, but once something else happened.

Once I woke up in the middle of sleeping and felt as if some sort of pressence or energy was pressing its way invisibly through the walls and ceiling of my room, and I heard an increasingly loud electronic fax-dialing-like sound, except much faster, and much more noisy. It was like a metallic, electronic, repeating, stuttering noise. It's very difficult to describe. I felt as though my skull was vibrating extremely rapidly in resonance with the sound. In my mind I saw or imagined purple and black static in the air somehow associated with the noise. I began to wake up more fully and when I opened my eyes the sound began to gradually decrease until it was gone. I didn't see or feel anything once my eyes were open.

EDIT: Typos

[edit on 6/17/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I experience that quite often. In my youth I would hear that riniging in my ear when playing with my twin brother, the weird part is i asked him once if he heard it... once he did once he didn't. Its a very weird occurence and I wish there were anwsers for it. The more I backtrack on this the more I wonder what would have happened if I wasn't banging on the door, if I had not of locked it before I went to bed? Where would I have ended up? There was also a time when I went to bed in my room but woke up in my sisters bed with her (8 years old maybe) I was completely freaked. I wonder if they can control people to get results and figure out how we react to different things. I have this one dream where I am scared to death of going outside to where an old horse barn was... outside in my dream there was an alien waiting for me... hiding in the shadows... if thats not scary I dont know what is. The weirdest part is that it was one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had.

Im about to go to bed and hopefully dream of the anwsers. I whole heartedly believe that our eternal self speaks to our physical and dying self through dreams. I just wish i wasn't so stubborn and could actually write them all out when I wake up. Like I've said before though Dreams are mostly symbolic. Some aren't if they aren't they are conveying a very very important message for you or a possible outcome of the future if you take the path you are currently on. Its cool
I wish I could learn more.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
.......i do also feel a 'hatred' towards this world, not the planet itself, but how its treated and abused, i often think how id love to just go and live in a commune somewhere and just be a modern day hippy! (as long as i could take my laptop lol)........ i feel like i just dont 'get it' here, i never feel at home anywhere, i never feel settled.... i dont understand peoples ways or how people can just live in their little bubble and never think outside of it, i just dont belong alot of the time...

I feel the same way, that a major cataclysmic event would probably be for the better even though I rather see us progress towards that unity with the planet by technological means of advancement. It's not anger, nor hatred for me though, I feel really sad and depressed that people are so blind about what they are doing and how they just don't even realize it.

That urge to live in a commune somewhere is not new either. Have you ever felt that you wanted to live near a lake, up in the mountains some where? Far away (maybe not that far) but not close to any major city. So it's just you, your house, nature, a lake, maybe some good neighbors you know.

I know this is a reply from page 10, but like I said earlier, I try to read everything in a thread before posting a repeat question that was already answered previously.

Cheers

Zebra

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

hey zebra.... its so reassuring when i read people's post that know exactly how im feeling and feel the same..... yes i cant think of anything better than living somewhere in the middle of no-where, back with nature, with no worries of 'time' and 'bills' and 'stress' of daily living..... i used to live in spain in an apartment on the beachfront, and as ive said in other threads, i was much healthier and more peaceful than what i am now living back in the uk.....

i mentioned a few pages back about how im feeling right now, i dont know if ive become more 'in tune' with nature and the universe, but something is DEFINITELY changing at a fast pace with me, and the feeling like we are on the edge of something huge gets stronger every week.....

...ok, a strong thought ive had lately, is that even reading all the doom and gloom on ats, ive come to an acceptance.... an acceptance that something is going to happen to change the world and people globally, now i know this is a bit morbid, but if the world carries on just as it is, and nothing changes, i really wouldnt be looking forward to the next 50 odd years of my life, does that make sense to anyone? ....... i feel like im not living my life how i should, like im a 'slave' to a fake reality.....its hard to explain so hope it makes sense!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by cosmicstorm]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Makes sense to me.

That last statement you said might be exactly how all of us are feeling verbatim. I for one whole heartedly understand your last paragraph and it makes a ton of sense to me.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join