It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
reply to post by AceWombat04

something else that is bothering me at the moment, is when im in bed, and awake but getting to that point where i will soon doze off..... i get these images that are completely random and confusing, yet when im in that state, these images make perfect sense and i understand them.. not a dream because im awake and while its happening i sometimes sit bolt upright and think ''what the hell was that''..... 5 minutes later i cannot remember these images or i might just remember a tiny portion

That's interesting, because I've always had that happen for as long as I can remember when preparing to fall asleep. It also happens if I'm very, very relaxed and in a passive state of thought while listening to music (different from my normal synesthesia I mean.)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
it's hard for me to tell honestly

i have always felt a deep connection with other people, being able to tell what they are feeling/thinking. always been able to manipulate people ( i know it sounds bad ) to do things i wanted done. not so much convincing them to do it, but being able to set things up knowing what the outcome would be.

there are LARGE parts of my childhood that i just can't seem to remember, that i should remember. there has been times that i would wake up in the morning and notice that i had blood on my blanket or pillow, with no sign of injury to myself, or blood on me at all.

i have always felt like i was supposed to be part of something important, and that no matter where i am. it's not where i am meant to be, i dunno it's hard to explain, i just guess i have always felt out of place. no matter where i am, another weird thing i have been told by more than one person is that i have a pretty commanding/intimidating presence, and have also been told on multiple occasions that i have a 'powerful name' (not totally sure what was meant by that, but i think it's interesting.)

at a young age i always showed more intelligence and understanding of concepts like physics (not so much a book educated, know every equation kind of sense, but more of a carnal understanding on the subject.)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

I dont think i got that u2u riotact.... but these images i get...they are sometimes still images and other times its a scenario of some sort, its just alwasy weird how they make perfect sense and then i catch myself thinking ''what is this'' and then i bring myself back to being fully awake, and within 10-20 seconds ive often completely forgot the whole thing.....

Also with the dream thing Acewombat.... just earlier a perfect example happened for me, i was sitting on my sofa, within view of the kitchen, id not long washed up, and one of the plates slipped off the rack and made me jump but in that instant i remembered the very bizzare dream i had last night.....i cant recall it all, but i was scared in this dream, i think there was a big classroom with things moving around on their own, and the name alex?? but my point is, the plate making me jump, triggered off the memory off the dream! thats a snippet of the strange internal things im trying to understand and figure out right now!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

I could have written that about myself!..... which seems to happen often on this thread...

I have also noticed throughout my life of being able to manipulate things to go a certain way, not in a nasty way at all.... but ive often definitely noticed strange things like that throughout my life.....

thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

i had never really thought too much of it until reading this thread. i mean there had always been that stuff chewing at the back of my mind. and i generally don't talk about that kind of stuff, because i don't know for sure what it all amounts to.

but the thing that sticks out most for me is, that i have always felt i would be, or at least SHOULD be part of something much bigger than i currently am.

as far childhood memories, i don't remember much of me living with my grandmother (~4-6 years of age) things like my older brother lighting the house of fire. i mean for most people that would be something you would remember, but no matter how much my brother tells me about it, or how much my mother tells me about it, i have no recollection of it.

like you said, seems a lot of people in this thread have common experiences with their lives. maybe this was mean to happen, i have never been the type of person to put too much stock into coincidences.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Riotact: I understand completely. I also think that you have to experience the feeling/emotion of what you are trying to accomplish as well. That one ounce of doubt sends mixed vibrations to the universe causing your wants to become unfulfilled.

I've talked to many people about being the center of things (I think it's mentioned in this thread). Some don't want to think it because it appears as arrogance but I believe the truth is simply that. But there are people who "have everything revolving around them". It's most likely that you are an energy center so no need to dismiss those feelings imo.

AceWombat/Cosmicstorm: Have either of you heard about the five new chakra's being placed into our bodies? I've read about it, people have different names for them but supposedly they are going into place to make us spiritually complete (13 chakras with the last one being Christ Consciousness/The I Am chakra).

Don't take me as saying this is proof but one of the chakra's is called The Well of Dreams. It's being/has been inserted into the back of our heads, actually about two inches down from where the head meets the neck. (Have you had neckpain lately? I know a lot of people who have including myself.) The Well of Dreams is a chakra that serves to help you remember your dreams more clearly, help you relate them to your life, but most importantly help you intertwine the conscious and the subconscious to become unified.

In regards to the pictures you see with your eyes closed, this has also been happening to me for six months. I can see people, events, locations, just about anything. I believe this to be related to our psychic abilities. I try and make cognitive sense out of these pictures but it doesn't work and I think I should simply be following intuition.

I can also see these pictures when I open my eyes. The night of the lunar eclipse in March, I was actually able to see these pictures awake for 20 minutes right before the eclipse happened.

All in all, I believe this to be the true way we are intend to exist. The more we are calm and welcome these foriegn events, the more they will occur and the more we will understand from it.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Very brave post IMO.

I can not say I`m psychic...although I do have moments that spook people from time to time.

I do not think I`ve been abducted....but, I remember we were haunted as a family by something evil (really), and we were visited by an orb or two.....I never saw the orbs myself, my farther did.

I am married but, we`ve been together 20 years before we tied the knot. Its my understanding that we did not do this earlier because we felt too individualistic.....after 20 years we learn`t how to trust and allow space, live life as individuals wile together........quite an odd marriage really but, were happy.

Apparently, my mother tells me I never cried as a baby.....I seemed to make up for it later though, as I discovered empathy.

Ok, I seem to be giving a life history here, so I`ll end by asking "why am I here".

Out of all the things I could be doing here on the net, I find myself here.
I feel strangely drawn here as if I`m seeking my own.
Can anyone remember the film close encounters were, Richard Dreyfuss started to make things out of mashed potatoes?.....thats kind of how I feel.........searching for something thats driving me crazy.

I do not believe we are all here by chance, something lead you here.
Maybe, its explainable through nuts and bolts (Psychiatry, chance mathematics or whatever) but, I feel its more spiritual.

Keep searching.....your not alone.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Thanks for that post.... makes alot of sense.... i did start to wonder about brain tumors etc at one point, it was that disturbing to me, because whatever you dream, you can always pass it off as a dream, but when these things happen when your awake and conscious that its happening, i found that a little scary, but its been a few months so im starting to get to grips with it...

I hadnt heard of the 5 new chakra's but it would be worth me looking into it to see if other things match up..... cos as i said in a recent post, im feeling very overwhelmed these last few months, the only way i can describe it is that its my subconscious and my spirit that is overwhelmed, not my everyday normal life...
once again im sorry if it makes no sense!..... i dont know how i can expect you guys to understand what im saying when i dont!
.... the changes i feel get greater almost everyday, i dont know why 'reality' is starting to look 'fake' and un-natural... but i cant shake this feeling, it does worry me, but im thinking maybe i need to relax a bit more and try to just follow my intuition.....
its strange because in my family ive always been the 'wise' one, the one who 'has her head screwed on' and ive always been able to deal with almost everything (emotionally) all by myself..... but if im honest, i do feel i need guidance right now...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I realize this will be hard, but if you get these images again and you're awake...try to open your eyes and see if they remain for a bit. I really think that what might be happening is unconscious and conscious mind are trying to be one. I know that may sound weird or crazy...but I really feel like that could be a step in the right direction. We are headed to another step or dimension if you will. Being able to communicate or see parts of that other place is really what I think is happening to some of us. What makes me curious is that you're getting these images without the vibration that I get before hand. I really wish there was an operators manual that came with this brain. Hold onto your hats...the people that we say are crazy, I think that they are what's left of the person when the "soul" moves on and leaves the basic functioning body behind.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You say you can feel the changes more greatly on a daily basis and I couldn't agree more. To me it's at a point of gigantic proportions. About nine months ago, I started seeing this electric, sky blue light around everything that I looked at. At first it was maybe an eighth of an inch in length. I never knew what it was until two months ago when I read that in terms of the color spectrum of divinity, sky blue is the next closest color to white in terms of "godlike" (poor word choice). With each passing day, the light is brighter and longer in length. Sometimes I now see it an inch thick. To me it's my consciousness indicator of the changing energies.

In regards to reality being fake and unnatural, all I can say is that there is only one reality yet and an infinity of perceptions to see the one reality. Therefore, the filters you view this reality are changing, not the reality itself. Hope that doesn't sound condescending as that's not the intention.

Whatever you're looking for right now, know that we are in a point of time where whatever you ask for, you will receive. So if you're looking for guidance, verbally put it out there. Make that your true vibration and it will come. I think you'll end up discovering that all the answers you ever needed have been within you the entire time.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks universal light, thanks riotact...

Its so much more reassuring to know that there are others going through it, when i first started this thread, it had not long begun happening, but now its ongoing and everyday, so just in that short time these experiences have heightened...
...riotact, i didnt feel any vibrations, but i do get this very heavy pressure feeling in my temples, not a headache just like someone is pressing both sides, and also ringing in the ears... which recently ive noticed alot more.... obviously these things could just be medical, but its just strange how they're happening now with the other occurances...

I do believe the answers are within, iv always believed that, i just feel a bit out of my depth at the moment... but your posts make things alot clearer so thanks again guys..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I really resonate with your last post on all levels. Most people are not at this understanding yet. Can you tell me how you arrived there? What is your understanding of where we are heading in terms of dimensions? Have you seen any part of any higher dimensions? Sorry just curious as I really don't talk with anyone who seems to have a strong grasp of these concepts as I feel I do.

Also, there's no doubt of the move to make the conscious and subconscious one in the same. Have you ever thought about why it's called subconscious? Maybe it should be called foreconscious.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I've come to my understanding from lots of time thinking about the possibilities...but what has really shaped my belief is the fact that I have had what have been described as OBEs. I've seen, felt and explored some other level or demension...there has also been something or someone there guiding and messing with me. I've been choke, pushed and pulled from my body by whatever this is. I believe we share some common ground with this place I've visited, the first time I got out I went through my bedroom wall into the kitchen and then quickly returned to my body. I've also been to places that I didn't recognize but the beings there were related to some aspects of my life...so this other demension or level might allow us to see it in a familiar light...I use the word light because I think you guys will relate to that. I think light has more to do with this than anything we can imagine.
And cosmicstorm, I myself am going to visit the doctor to get checked out. You said you were having some health issues...don't want to be nosy but could you elaborate a little?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hi riotact...
...the health issues.... well it started on jan 31st of this year, i woke one morning covered in hives (big red blotchy horrible rash) i was covered... a family member said it was an allergic reaction to something so i took anthistamine and they eased it off (never been allergic to anything)...
but that was just the start... every single day i suffered with it, for 3 months plus swollen eyes and lips on occasions and bad joint pain.... allergy testing came back negative... so they pumped me with steroids which made me worse, and i was in the emergency room 3 times and had to be pumped with antihistamines...

to cut a long story short, doctors couldnt diagnose me, i basically had to do my own research on the net..... the doctors also lost all my blood tests and by this point id had enough and decided id get myself better (wasnt sure how i thought i was gonna do it but i was sick of doctors filling me up with drugs that werent working!)........ in they end, i was told my immune system has gone haywire, but they didnt know why, so basically my body was pumping histamine all the time into my blood.....

As time has gone on, im not having swollen lips or eyes, and the allergic rash is minimal but seems to appear if ive eaten processed food (this didnt happen in the beginning) and milk..... although im not allergic to these foods.. and a antihistamine tablet sorts it quick..... with this condition there is only 1% chance of it being an allergy if you have it for more than 6 weeks.. so an allergy is pretty much ruled out..
The strange thing is, the night before i woke up with this, i was having one of those inbetween sleep and awake episodes, and this time it was an ET looking thing just staring at me (in my mind and my eyes were shut) and then it went blank, then i woke up with this condition....... never been ill with anything major before and didnt even visit the doctor once when i lived in spain..... not saying the 'imaginary et' is related of course, but it just struck me as odd....

ill get back to you on that u2u in the morning as its 3.12am here!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
........And the pressure in the temples and ringing in the ear has only been the last 6 weeks or so, i do try putting off going doctors as they have proven to be useless, in my case anyway.... seems whatever you have, they want to put you on anti-depressants

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yea,like I said in this thread earlier,I was having 'gravity sickness'(someone said)in the mornings for a few weeks my Sophomore year of highschool.What was odd was these were always after 'dreams' of being trained on another planet by some alien species.

Also have any of you been a member of 'Eaglenet',or it's called something like that,it is a 'Anti-NWO' site(I dunno' if it's still around),but that's the site I belonged to as a email member and emailed and Im'd with members experiencing the same things[kinda' like on this thread](almost to a tee,without knowing of mine first!)I don't talk to them now as I have lost all the contact info,I bet some are on here,maybe.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

........And the pressure in the temples

And it keeps getting stranger and stranger................I also have 'on and off' episodes of quick incredibly painful 'pressure'feelings in my temple,I have had bad headaches on and off for many,many years........you?(or anyone else on here)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I've had the temple pressure issue. Granted, I have high blood pressure at the moment though lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Who places these 'Chakras' in our neck?(Yes I have been having neck pain,primarly on my left side)

Cosmicstorm,what you said about the classroom is stunning as that is exactly what the majority of my dreams were.(I haven't had any in a while)I would be nauseated the next morning and throw up.(I mentioned someone said it was gravity sickness,I don't know)As I said I have the headaches,but on one concentrated spot on one of my temples.It is a sharp,pressure-like pain.The pictures flashing in front of you while sleeping and knowing what they mean(somehow you know)and waking up and having no clue what they meant is happening to me as well.Lately like I have said my perception of things in the world has changed somehow,like yesterday for example I suddenly got a very strong empathy for all living things,almost to the point of crying just by looking at people,animals,or anything living.This is all very odd(dare I say good) indeed.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Can you remember anything else about that 'classroom' dream and 'Alex'?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join