It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

WOW what a wonderful post!!!!!!! im gonna have to read it over again to take it all in!!..... it was fascinating

.....did this happen after the morgellons because i read that morgellons may be associated to dna change and that you become much more spiritual as a result, im still open to that theory and its a very interesting concept....

....Also you mentioned you look in a mirror and see your face change, id really appreciate it if you read my thread 'changing faces' as something happened to me a few years ago that i still cant explain...

Ive fallen off track a bit lately, i had a minor illness that doctors thought it was best to put me on steroids for
and not only do i feel quite bloated but my head just felt like i was in a fog.....so i stopped taking them and am trying to get my health back on track by myself because the docs seem absolutely useless in every way...in my case anyway.....

The day i started this thread, i was quite confused and having some thoughts/ feelings that i couldnt make any sense of and as the thread stated to progress, things started to fall into place and make sense..... to cut a long story short, all the little coincidences led up to me finding out big things, if that makes sense?.......... i wanted to know about the world and whats really going on, because things just didnt 'feel' right and i felt something big was on its way...... i feel ive found the answers, and even though i dont like much of what ive found, im glad i have as its changed my whole outlook on life.... so i can honestly say, my life has literally done a 360 since starting this thread.... my whole midset has changed......

At the moment, things around me are feeling very odd, i really wish i could explain it, its almost like i have a new set of eyes, things do not seem right, or even real sometimes....things i didnt notice before, like how un-natural everything is, i have this deep longing to go back to basics, to get to the core of me so to speak (sorry if im sounding a bit loopy! its hard to put these feelings in words) things are starting to look 'alien' for example, being stuck in a traffic jam the other day, i looked at the rows and rows of cars and it just looked so wrong....rows of houses, busy 9am rush hour, it just all of a sudden seems bizzare, like that is not what life is, like we are doing it all wrong?

I like to think ive always been quite spiritual and 'awake' but this seems like another level.... and im finding it hard to balance the good with the bad, for example.... the nwo and such like, very depressing stuff and easy to be consumed by it, but on the other hand, my intuition keeps pushing me towards becoming as enlightened as i can, so trying to switch off all the bad to focus on the good does get difficult......

I mentioned in my first post that i feel like im waiting for something 'big'....ive felt that way for years....and lately ive stopped having that feeling, not because its gone, but because its here and happening now (although im still not sure what it is!)

dreams are also becoming odd.....signs, symbols, speaking, really odd things, that im aware are important but have no clue what to do with them!!!

I hope im making at least some sense, i dont know whats happening, but im very aware that something is........ hope everyone else is doing well, and thanks again for making this thread so great!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi Riotact!!
.......The only time i had that kind of experience was as a child, its a whole other story, but the light was coming through the window and the wall but i dont remember any sound..... my mother however has had some obe's.... about a year ago she was in bed and all of a sudden became unable to move, she then saw this blue light, she described it as swirling energy, and it grew in size and just hovered in front of her and then disappeared, when it went she could move again, she doesnt recall being scared and fell asleep almost instantly after.....

You mentioned the vibrating/humming, ive had times where ive been woken up in the middle of the night to something, and im thinking ''what the hell is that? whats going on'' .......and then nothing, then i wake up the next day as normal and maybe later that evening i will remember waking up in the night!..... its very odd....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Yea that's the order how it happened. The Morgellon's came on mid January and this experience happened two weeks ago. 95% of the Morgies were gone by then.

I just finished reading your thread. I wouldn't say it's crazy as many would. The more we relax and feel at peace with the "paranormal" or the "weird", the more these things will happen and the more we will understand them. It really comes down to reprogramming your mind to what else you can believe, not what you were forced to. Quick example, I taught myself how to see auras about a year and a half ago. For the first six months, everytime I did it, I freaked. But once I got comfortable with how everything worked, the more everything has opened up.

That experience I told you about where I left my body, even though I knew I was being taken care of, was scary because it was so foriegn. The next night I was slightly afraid to go to sleep. Deep down, I really wanted to go back but my "programming" said no. Actually, the same thing started to happen with the numbing vibrations and I just put a stop to it before it got to be too much. If it happened now though, I'm confident I'd be good with it.

Sorry to get off point. I would resonate most with what Constantine said in your thread. This happens so frequently to me that I believe it's a combination of several things. You know how sometimes you see people and inside you swear you know them even though you've never seen them before? That's one way I feel about the faces. Another thing I've come to learn is that everything is a reflection of you. Because of this, you are everything in existence including all the other humans out there. In regards to your mom's friend being the one who saw the change, I would believe that the experience was designed for her and you were merely the facilitator to slightly open what has always been a closed mind. One thing I would tell you about the majority of the people that have posted in this thread is that they are energy centers. Ever feel like everything revolves around you? (not being arrogant either) It's because people gravitate towards your energy.

Don't worry about falling off track, it happens to all of us. Life is a frequency wave always on ups and downs. I would say that you gotta get off the prescribed meds. Their are natural supplements for just about everything. I say this because when I went through the whole bit, they hit me with so many meds that I experienced an extreme version of the fog you describe. It's not good at all.

Those little coincidences you say, I would say are more synchronicities than anything. Are you familiar with those? As for the rest of what you say in that everything seems alien, one thing I've started to come to is that the more real things become in terms of understanding, the more unreal everything we've always known is. This whole life "they" have provided is fake and you can see right through it. Everything we've been shown is an illusion. The atempt at suppression is massive but it isn't going to last for long.

There is a massive consciousness shift going on that is way beyond the control of the elites of the planet. Do not let thoughts of the NWO bring you down...it's so irrelevant in the grand scheme of everything. Your understanding of what they have done should only set you more free than you were before.

I feel you on the big thing being here. It is. Someone passed this link along to me in another thread and I'll give it to you. I started reading it Saturday and haven't been able to put it down. It is the most enlightening thing I've ever read as it answers questions about everything I've ever wondered. I know it's true because of the resonation I feel when I read it. It also has created the most massive paradigm shift of my life.

www.lawofone.info...

Light and love
Mike

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I've talked to different people about some of my experiences and I get a lot of people saying that I'm just dreaming...my problem with that is when I dream, I don't dream about the room I'm sleeping in and all of these OBE or lucid dreams or visitations seem so bloody real and they feel like the present time...you know how a dream feels kind of like yesterday or detatched? Granted that all of these events have happened when I was at rest but I can distinctly tell a dream from these events...two entirely different feelings. Not to mention a few times where someting is actually trying to push me through a closed window...lol just remembered that one.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So what did you all think of that movie clip I posted?

Me personally,I have started doing it(thinking positive about everything)and what do you know,positive things start happening,like more than just coincidence I think it all goes back to what 'Universal Light' and others on this thread and others have said about life being nothing more than a set of frequencies.

Also have any of you seen the trailer for that new movie "The Happening"?Looks like maybe it is touching on 2012

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Heres the official trailer for "The Happening"

Heres the "R" rated trailer ***WARNING-GRAPHIC CONTENT

2012 anyone???
[edit on 6/3/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/3/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

What are the "Morgollans"?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I have read the book and I have the CDs...it is an interesting idea. The only real problem I have with it is the fact that sometimes life won't leave you alone and allow you to stay positive. Another thing is that you can bring just as much bad on to yourself without even really trying because it works both ways and from what I can tell, some peoples minds naturally hold the correct negative thoughts to apply the "Secret"...which is what the video you posted is about. What I'm saying is that when life has got you down...you tend to really believe it but when things are really great you tend to not believe it or think it's too good to be true...that is the mind set that is hard to break but if you can this theory will work miracles.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
duplicate post...

[edit on 6/3/08 by riotact1]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

hey jkrog.....

Yeh ive got the secret on dvd watched it about 3 weeks ago funnily enough! and like riotact says, its great, until something happens that you cant be positive about!.....but its a very positive msg and i totally believe in the law of attraction etc.... im about to watch that trailer you posted! not heard about that film yet, but seems quite a few films are touching on the whole 2012/alien subjects..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
looks like a good flick, M knight always makes thinkers.... Its why I enjoy em.

most watch it an say man that was crappy, cuz they didnt grasp the extra thinking material in the movie. Just the flashing pictures....

This feeling you have, its apart of all of us. We are evolving. We are changing. All we know is changing, becuz guess what.... Everything you can an cant imagine evolves/changes.

negative doesnt exsist... there is only what happens, an how you choose to deal with it. plain an simple. So thinking positively can help you since it will lead you to make connections in what happend to other things related to you an could also if your a stickler show you things like life markers or just a concept that is relevant to you at that time.

Lets just put it here, Whats the best way to learn? To work or play with someone whos a pro, you learn by experience, An thats where we are now, learning an teaching at the same time things that in no other way could they be understood an experienced.

We are ever evolving along with everything else, as we grow into More complete versions of.........Guess we get to wait an find out. But untill then, I'd say Kick back an ride the waves.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Trance Optic, And then By a Brown Paper Bag on 3-6-2010, But Not before but proly after a Grape Dough nut destroyed the Arnackapod's Home Planet with a Turnip.]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Just quick thoughts on The Secret. The message is correct but the presentation is awful. Do some research on it and you will find very bad stroies about people taking it so literally that it massively affects their life or they end up taking their life.

IMO it was a massive money maker versus something to open the mind. "The Secret" has been around forever but they just repeated the same conecpts over and over. You can't just sit in your house and wish for a million dollars over and over til it comes. You have to put things in motion yourself.

If you bought into The Secret, which the concepts are right, do some research and read the stories. They aren't the best. Not to put a negative twist on anything as I think you guys know I live in the most postive of worlds. Regardless the truth is the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I never meant to come across as saying that book is the way to go, but idea can seriously change your life if applied...it's not just possitive thinking or motivational. There is something to it, we are not just physical beings and I think many people have a hard time grasping that...the world around us is perceived. Without us, there is no reality...so I believe that we can change our perception of reality. One thing I was taught at an early age is to never say "I can't"...why is that? Because if you say it enough...you will believe it and I mean at an unconscious level...that in itself is a bad thing. Of course people can't wish for a million dollars...but they can however attract good and bad with there state of mind.
I don't think it would be horrible to believe that you can change your life with a possitive thought...even if it just puts me in a good mood, that's a win for me.
There is more to "life" than this physical existance...we think therefore we are...there is something to that. The answers are all around us, we create the questions and the answers...it's up to each of us to put the 2 together.

I'm off my soap box!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

I definitely understand what you're saying which is why I said that the fundamental concepts are correct, because they are. I was just commenting on The Secret itself.

I think what I said in a prior post will show you that I'm on the exact same side of the thought process that you are.

Peace

Originally posted by Universal Light
Keep yourself open, your mind free, and your love outfinite. Life is eternal so all of these struggles you see happening on the planet cannot hold you down. Let negative thoughts pass through your mind like the breeze. Keep positive emotions and thoughts abundant through your mind. Everything is always in perfect and divine order no matter how it may appear. You are loved.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That is along the same lines as I was thinking...I know there are many ways to look at it but it all boils down to one thing and I won't say what because I think it may be different for some people. As far as people offing themselves because the secret didn't work...complete misunderstanding of the idea. Nothing will come find you, you have to put forth the effort. There is a book I'm reading now by Eckhart Tolle--A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose-- it really seems to give a better description of what we all might be after.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Interesting. I will definitely check the book out.

I know it is your subjective opinion, but would you share what the one thing you think everything boils down to? You have to know that was a hardcore cliffhanger that I couldn't ignore.

Have you ever been to the Abraham Hicks website? They will email you daily quotes in addition to having them posted on their website and they are very spot on. Many of the concepts, you will be familiar with but it's nice to have them verbalized. Here's todays:

You don't have to worry about what their vibration is if your vibration is one of connection. Because if your vibration is one of connection -- you're going to dominate the vibration. This is the way you learn your relationships. The thing that most people do not understand, is that you get to control the way you feel, because you get to choose the thoughts you think. Most people think that they only have the option of responding to the circumstances that surround them. And that's what makes them attempt the impossible, which is to control the circumstances around them, which only feeds their feeling of frustration and vulnerability, because it doesn't take very much life experience to discover you can't control all of those circumstances. But you can control your vibration. And when you control your vibration, you've controlled everything that has anything to do with you.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What it boils down to for me, it's no revelation by any means but I think that whatever you want or want to be...you have to believe it. If there is one ounce of doubt about a thought or idea...than it's just that, a thought or idea. That is where the human condition screws our progress...I've said this before in another thread, there are people that pretty much just go through the motions never even giving a thought towards existance. They go to work they come home clean around the house, eat dinner and go to sleep...wash rinse repeat. I go through spells where I think that maybe this is all a dream of sorts...like I am the center of all that's happening. When I get that way, the idea of the secret makes sense but when I give it a lot of thought and really look at what's going on around me...I can't begin to try to change anything or make it better...very overwhelming.

[edit on 6/5/08 by riotact1]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I figured if anything interesting happened I'd post it in here since we're all sharing experiences of various sorts.

For about a week now, I've been having experiences in which I'm performing the most mundane of tasks, and then remembering that I dreamed about them the night before in great detail and with total accuracy.

For instance, I was watching a video documentary on YouTube about various conspiracy theories, and suddenly I remembered dreaming about several parts of the same video the night before, even though I hadn't seen it before.

It's always something ordinary like that. Yesterday I saw four cars go by my window, and suddenly remembered dreaming of seeing the same cars, with the same appearance and colors, at the same angle I was seeing them from, and at the same time of day.

It isn't like déjà vu where sometimes you aren't sure if it's just in your head or not. I vividly remember dreaming about the things when they happen, but not before hand. The best way to describe it is being like a song that you've only ever heard one time and wouldn't have stuck in your head or imprinted the lyrics in to your memory yet, but if you heard it again you'd recognize it as it played. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

[edit on 6/6/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

WOW.... im not going through the exact same but quite similar.... whats been happening with me is that ill be doing a normal task during the day, and a certain word or picture triggers off my memory and i remember what i was dreaming the night before, if that makes sense?
....and it only happens with dreams of alien or planet earth themes...... for example, the other day i was reading in the local paper that they are going to build houses in this huge acre field, then suddenly i remembered this dream from the night before about being in a field with 6-8 'ufo's' hovering above me, with other people there too..... i didnt remember th dream at all until i read that article, and the dream was still hazy as i couldnt recall it all....

something else that is bothering me at the moment, is when im in bed, and awake but getting to that point where i will soon doze off..... i get these images that are completely random and confusing, yet when im in that state, these images make perfect sense and i understand them.. not a dream because im awake and while its happening i sometimes sit bolt upright and think ''what the hell was that''..... 5 minutes later i cannot remember these images or i might just remember a tiny portion, its very hard to explain because i dont understand it myself, its only been the last few months..... its never happened before... this is just a small part of weird changes i seem to be going through...

...thanks for sharing that acewombat!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hey...the second part or your post...where you are almost dozing off and such...have you ever just opened your eyes at the moment these images appear? Also...do they move at all? Are they all around you? I mentioned it in a u2u...I don't know if you got it...but I'm seeing these images after I open my eyes and they go away as I become more awake. I also can't remember what they were either.

[edit on 6/6/08 by riotact1]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join