It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Great find! I wouldn't have known about this otherwise if not for this forum. So kudos.

But what in the world have they been looking for, for 50 years nonetheless? Hmm. The concept of there being other life out there besides us? Thats the only thing I could think of they would be "looking" for for that amount of time. I dont know. Could be anything really.

As a reply to TheNetherlands, when you saw the lights, did they make any noise, or was everything eerily silent?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
nasa's 'BIG' announcement...... the remnants of a supernova.... i was hoping for a little more..

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Apparently it was the most recent supernova ever discovered - only 140 years ago. I too would have liked something a bit less tangential to our "area of interest" if you will, but I can see how it could be important to NASA and to science in general. It seems that it will aid in their understanding of how frequently supernovae occur.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was a little disappointed too when I read it was about finding the last remnants of a supernova. Kinda was hoping for something a bit more...interesting, if you know what I mean. Especially if they've been looking for it for 50 years. But, it is still kinda cool they could still find something like that when it happened a long time ago.

Oh well.

On another note, did you guys hear about the Vatican saying that belief in aliens is OK, because if there are aliens they were created by God as well?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayan Pilot

Well, no sound at all, and thats what made me look up in the first place.

Holland is a very small place. There are city's all over the us that are 5 times bigger than this country. So in terms of America the airport is next to my door, when planes fly over here they are already landing and we always hear sound. I see planes like every 5 to 10 minutes so i dont even look up anymore. And that was why i DID look up this time, the sound not being there while i saw the lights at the end of my field of view.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I already read that, about the vatican and aliens, like 2 or 3 years ago, and for me its a reason to think they know much much more. I would love to be invisible and sneak in on the vaticans library

About NASA, like i care they could find supernova's. Damnit, just tell the people about these triangles and visit the planets. I guess they already did, but we wont know and we certainly wont know what they've found on all these places.

There aint one hair on my head that believes humans have not already been on Mars, for example. It just makes me sick to hear all those people who are or were in positions to know talk about these things while NASA is fooling everyone. Like i care about finding a supernova damnit.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
cosmicstorm,

i just read a book by jim sparks called "the KEEPERS"

its worth the read only 12 buck on amazon.com

i posted here before about the fear of having something or someone rub my ankle for leg in bed to wake me up before an abduction, but after this book, i no longer have ANY fear at all. i wanted to let you know.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
cosmicstorm,

i just read a book by jim sparks called "the KEEPERS"

its worth the read only 12 buck on amazon.com

i posted here before about the fear of having something or someone rub my ankle for leg in bed to wake me up before an abduction, but after this book, i no longer have ANY fear at all. i wanted to let you know.

Tell us more about that book plz..
Thank You

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I had no idea so many of us are connected.It makes me happy to see. It seems that we are all going through the same process...esp as children. Now is the time for us to come together more than ever! Loving you family!~kat

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Haha, this thread has been great help to me too. We are all aparently
"Intune" very well with what we are feelng, and I think this thread helps cause our energies are making one another stronger in some way or another... Does anyone else feel this? Maybe I'm losing it. Haha. I don't know, I don't bother to ask questions anymore, I just go with it. I had recently seen something in the sky.... got it on video and all, long story short, I wasn't afraid until I saw the video, cause I had never seen this and felt like I had no control of this and freaked out. then I was pretty anxious and afraid. Needless to say I have done some readings by different authors "very good souls" and I am not afraid at all. I realized I had a control problem not too ovious but enough that is was affecting my mind and making me fear stuff. I have doubts and questions, but I am feeling stronger and I think I am gonna keep feeling stronger... Long story short, I definatley feel there is this crazy never ending cycle for our souls, and each life we live, in each body we are given we learn so many different thing each go around. I don't know maybe I am just mumbling, haha. I have always feared death...Due to being unaware and out of control of the situation as to what to expect but I have worked with good people that have told me stuff from the other side from loved ones that only I would know. There is more to everything I could have ever imagined and The world is sooo big I have learned I can not be in control... It's not my job. That is for our higher power. And our higher power is the one who chooses the special talents/jobs we are too accomplish to help us learn from our life and become more loving. Haha, I will prolly end with that cause I could go on for ever. Sorry you guys I just don't have alot of special people to talk to about this stuff.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have always been fairly sweet growing up, done some stupid stuff and so on, could also have a temper too. Pretty Average. I have noticed as of this year, everything started hitting me at once. All of a sudden I catch myself doing all these awsome things for people that I had never really gone out of my way to do, now I am randomly doing them without knowing it till after the deed and I love the feeling it gives me. I just wish I would have learned sooner. Needless to say off course I have some sad/ misunderstood days here and there but like I said this yr is different for some reason, crappy stuff will happen I will laugh about it, and just be like "bring it on" . Where as before I would cry over it. Am I talking out of my *!* or do others feel this as well? I dunno maybe I am just finally maturing.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by UNKNOWN313]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

hey thanks!! i read the book about 3 months ago! very good read!.....then i watched a good interview with him on youtube, by camelot i think... he seemed very sincere... im currently doing a bit of research on morgellons, and how its the dna change, also very interesting..... and im engrossed in all things new world order at the moment, have learnt loads since starting this thread, one thing leads to another, so to speak

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.

I dont really have a fear of being abducted so to speak, but I gotta tell ya, certain pictures of aliens, namely grey's, freak me out.

On a side note, if anyone is interested, Tonight or May 18th at 9pm, Sci Fi is having a special on the crystal skulls, in lieu of the new Indiana Jones movie. If you haven't read anything on them before, I suggest you watch it. You can read about the special and get more info on the skulls here:

www.scifi.com...

Not only will they discuss there mysterious origins but also there connection to everyones favorite topic, 2012. If you have not heard, there is a mayan prophecy about the skulls. Its said that the skulls are actually a type of computer, they contain vast amounts of information including the truth about man's origins. They were hidden so to speak many years ago, 13 of them. And when man is ready, all 13 skulls will be found, united, that will somehow save the Earth on December 21, 2012.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah my thoughts are that would be sweet. What better way to preserve man kinds knowledge of the past by putting them into a Box that is not easily destroyed and very valuable to all eyes. The sad thing is if others know... especially greedy people. The truth of mankinds origins probably hold a grave for humanity. I do not trust many with the truth of all knowledge, Lets hope if its true and if someone finds them and knows how to use them they will be able to use it to save the world instead of destroy it. I wanna watch that now MAYAN you turd! lol. I work evenings so I wont get to see it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramb0

ok ramb0.... i have already reported you for those nasty, unprovoked u2u's... and because i ignore you, you come onto my thread with your pointless comments...
.....This guy/boy has some kind of problem with me, i dont know why and i dont care why but i suggest no-one replies to his silly post, only gives him more reason to stick his nose where its not wanted....

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
20 here.

I'd seen UFOs when I was a kid and then later in college and have had abduction experiences since my college UFO encounter, based on the marks I'd woken up with the day after my second(to my knowledge, anyway) UFO encounter.

While bored one day I tried to ask the aliens(psychically, because I've had psychic experiences and everyone says aliens are telepathic so it made sense that it might work) in the UFOs I'd seen to talk to me and to interact with me in person so that I could have some sort of an idea what aliens really are like without relying on secondhand accounts and dubious sources.

So far, I've seen what I take to be a very strange hybrid(?) woman in an orange "flight suit"(like what the astronauts wear, actually) that I don't think liked me very much at all
I saw her only for awhile after waking up but she was clearly visible and left a definite sulfur smell behind so I know that I wasn't just hallucinating her. Before then, for about a month or so after my request to meet aliens, I'd been having dreams about such people(by what they were wearing, never saw their faces in my dream) and was waking up with marks again and little strange things like doors that I closed before bed open in the morning.

After that I was woken up after another strange "dream" by a blond woman in a white lab coat who tapped me on my chest repeatedly to wake me up, smiled at me, and ran out of my room through the wall.

I had a case where there was a hooded reptilian doing something to me once. I got a nice vibe from him but when I woke up during whatever he was doing(he had his hands on my belly) he just stood up and faded out(the flying saucers I've seen all do that and most of the aliens I've seen do it in the same way).

Also, saw a bunch of really short, brownish "grays" who I get the feeling were poking fun at me a bit rudely while they were waiting for me to be "knocked out" or whatever they do. I remember that I couldn't move my right arm but I grabbed one of them by the arm with my left and he just didn't react. He stopped moving that arm without dropping any tension from it and just continued waving his other arm at me without even the slightest change in time, motion, etc. He was totally indifferent to anything I did. While this was happening I distinctly remember that the door was open and another one of them, with a weapon in it's hand, was pacing back and forth in the hallway in a militaristic manner as if it were patrolling to make sure no one else in the house walked in on this.

I might have seen some blue women with blond and brown hair once but I don't remember any vivid touch sensations or any other physical sensations that I couldn't chalk up to a really vivid dream. All the ones I mentioned had vivid touch sensation and left other curious tidbits behind, like smells or pulled up and fastened my pants when I made a point to go to bed with them down around my knees.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramb0
reply to post by cosmicstorm

your in a fantasy, wake up

yeh i thought you would say something like that so i took some pics of the u2u,s just incase i have to show anyone..

this thread has no interest to you so kindly leave

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join