It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have no clue how big it was but what i do know is that if i put my thump and the finger next to it( dont know the english nme for it) together, right before my eyes, it fits in a space between the two fingers of 5 centimeters.
Now i have no clue about the distance but i guess it was in our atmosphere because i could see the shape and the lights very very well.

Much larger than a normal airplane, because i see airplanes like every 5 minutes because the airport is very close.

i sadly dont have any photo's. It all went too fast and it was a total surprise. I hope next time they call me so i can get my camera ready

About the triangle-cases itself, i dont think they are alien. I do think it is man-made craft. Now i have no proof of it except for the much triangle sightings from other people whom have seen that they had USA inscriptions on it.

Of course it could be... damn i dont know,..could be alien, could be NASA, could be some military toy.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Very cool!! im 50/50 as to whether these triangles are man-made or alien ufos, probably man-made but with the influence of alien techno of course!!.... but hey, now you have an excuse to go outside for a beer everynight!

i shall keep a look out too

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion,I am upset however that you came with an admitted "off topic"response,and showed great aggression towards America,this is not the post to do in,I posted that other post on here to avoid he very thing you did,emoatinally and rudely respond
to my thread-as I am aware that the US is not liked by many outside of the US,and a growing number in the US.Never the less,all is forgave and forgotten..............I do wish that I could have seen a better reaction however-considering that we all on here claim to be "different"than the rest of "aggressive"society.

No more about that post now.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I feel the same. I have always been open minded but had to be careful who I talked to about it. Now I am actually starting to see stuff....It's sorta scary for me cause I have been through alot but never to the put I "see" certain stuff with my own eyes.... I think it scares me cause I like to be in control for the most part. When certain events happen I feel soooo helpless. I am 24 I deal mostly with animals and childrens. And yes I look at most people my age from my area and I feel wiser....not book smart... but just cleaner and wiser. More Pure I guess. I noticed though this year has been huge, very different, from others. Has anyone else felt that?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So was this "triangle" hovering,or moving?

Were there any other aircraft in the area?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UNKNOWN313

I noticed though this year has been huge, very different, from others. Has anyone else felt that?

Yea,maybe.............I would want to think so,but it could all just be coincidence.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Very cool!! im 50/50 as to whether these triangles are man-made or alien ufos, probably man-made but with the influence of alien techno of course!!.... but hey, now you have an excuse to go outside for a beer everynight!

i shall keep a look out too

Well, i dont like beer that much, so you have to figure out another excuse for me

And yes, i recommend you to keep an eye out, because the UK is not that far away from here, only 2 or 3 hours on a boat. But then again, they are seen all over the whole world, so i guess it dont matter. I do find it odd to hear of them much more in western europe, belgium, holland, germany, england... they are seen there lots more then anywhere else i get the feeling.

Btw, is that avatar a photo of you? Nice,

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion,I am upset however that you came with an admitted "off topic"response,and showed great aggression towards America,this is not the post to do in,I posted that other post on here to avoid he very thing you did,emoatinally and rudely respond
to my thread-as I am aware that the US is not liked by many outside of the US,and a growing number in the US.Never the less,all is forgave and forgotten..............I do wish that I could have seen a better reaction however-considering that we all on here claim to be "different"than the rest of "aggressive"society.

No more about that post now.

I dont want to talk about why i certainly dont love the USA, i already did it in that topic about Saddam. I dont mean to be agressive or whatever, but i would like to see how you would react if another country, on the other side of the planet forces yours to participate in an illegal war, which eventually gets your brother and nefue brutally slaughtered. I guess you wont be happy too.

"If you are not with us, you are against us". Thanks Bush, this sentence is what got my brother and nefue killed. Two guys whom have nothing to do with your country, your fake war and your obsession with war, pain and suffering.

Maybe you would now understand why i needed to respond to words like america the most powerfull this and that, because you clearly are not. You made hell out of this planet because you have the economical status like a third world country. And that my friend, is why you guys made up this treacherous war.

And now on-topic, im done with it and will not respond to anything about this matter in this topic again.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So was this "triangle" hovering,or moving?

Were there any other aircraft in the area?

It was moving and there were no other objects.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
TheNetherlands...... yes thats me, last time i checked anyway lol....

Unknown313..... welcome again, i think i bumped into you on another thread.. i also think something 'starts/begins this year, but being on ats can make you a little paranoid about possible coming events, i think the next few years everything is going to change in a bad way, the more i research things, the more i realize the world is not in a good place right now....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
About this big things and changes people are starting to feel like begining, i constantly get the feeling this November will change everybody's life.
I do keep having this November dreams with much chaos in it. Its like when i have those dreams i see the numbers 11 and 2008 while they are not in the actual dream itself. Its like some sort of layer that is put over the dream. Very weird. About the dreams itself, it feel dark, cold, and chaos is everywhere. The chaos clears up when people realize the cause of it, but im not aware of the cause myself.

But hey, they are dreams, so maybe its nothing.

p.s And people, just call me Rick, its a little more personal and i feel its appropriate with certain people in this thread because of the things we've shared. And by the way, its not as a long type as TheNetherlands

[edit on 12/5/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
About the things people feel will change, NASA is going to announce something huge, soemthing they are searching for for 50 years.

NASA to Announce Success of Long Galactic Hunt

WASHINGTON -- NASA has scheduled a media teleconference Wednesday, May 14, at 1 p.m. EDT, to announce the discovery of an object in our Galaxy astronomers have been hunting for more than 50 years. This finding was made by combining data from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory with ground-based observations.

To participate in the teleconference, reporters must contact the Chandra Press Office at 617-496-7998 or e-mail [email protected]. Live audio of the teleconference will be streamed online at:

www.nasa.gov...

So if NASA was established in 1958, and they found something they have been looking for for over 50 years, its something they have been looking for since 1958 when they were established.

Then my wild guess is, they have found something that has to do with why NASA was established in the first place, and what are NASA's goals?

NASA's mission is to:
· To understand and protect our home planet
· To explore the Universe and search for life
· To inspire the next generation of explorers
…as only NASA can

Now i guess they wouldnt call a black hole, dark matter or a meteorite an object, except for when it is unidentified.
But it aint unidentified because they say they have searched for it since NASA was established, and in order to say that, you need to indentify the object.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

My feelings are that it is conformation of a black hole(super massive)in the center of our galaxy,I hope not,I hope its an announcement of the discovery of life,but I wont get my hopes up

[edit on 5/12/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

About a black hole, in my post above you i placed some arguments of why i think it is not.

But hey, in about two days we will know if this has something to do with people's feelings about big changes.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Okay...........but what do you think it is,lol.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Okay...........but what do you think it is,lol.

Prolly something that is very important to them but not to the normal average joe. But we will see. I HOPE it is an artifact of an alien civilisation.

Another earth is already found, according to a group of astronomers, a planet with one and a half times the size of Earth and a general temperature of 40 degrees celsius, which makes liquid water possible. Maybe thats what they gonna make public, but it already is .

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have had no experiences regarding aliens, but i have had the same exact feelings as you my entire life. i have always felt more in touch with my mind than my peers and i have always felt that i am different. that i think very differently than others. ive always felt as if there is much more to life and all i want is to find out. i became atheist at the age of 8 having attended a catholic church every week my entire life and continuing to do so until late in my 17th year. i have always felt not smarter but some type of more intelligent than others. its difficult to explain. maybe im just weird idk ha.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I am more aware this year then ever about how much is out there and how much I wasn't aware of that I am now, I still feel like there is soooo much thought, too much to learn about. But I am making progress. I feel that the world is changing so fast, it's like all these people weren't happy with what we had so they had to take it upon them selves to change the world...Bad Idea. I love nature, animals, children, and just truly good people that are innocent and appreciate what the have. But right now I feel bad about the world, I feel that something is coming...It's very hard to explain. At first I thought I was going crazy, but then I realized I am just more aware, and others feel the same too, it's not just me.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

JK Stop trying to HiJack someone elses thread...

And on behalf of everyone in this world. Do not make an oppinnion and assume it is everyone elses' as well.

That said. Please make light of the information here and quit trying to control the outcome.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey all again

Has anyone tried the Microsoft WorldWide Telescope?
It's incredible. Must try it now!
It shows great images of planets and.. other stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join