It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
some more amazing stories on here, thanks all for posting..... im having an odd few weeks, very odd dreams...... i also woke up one morning and remembered something else from my childhood.... driving somewhere with my mother, down a country lane that had trees either side, i remember seeing this dark coloured very very low plane go straight across the trees in front of us, i call it a plane as thats what i thought it was but it had no wings, was more like a dark tube, anyway there was no sound and my mother didnt see it......i was only 8 or 9 so it was soon forgotten or dismissed, but recalling it now its quite odd.....also these dreams lately are getting to me, in one i wake up look out my window and there is a huge planet next to earth, in another dream, parts of the earth split open, some dreams its sentences such as 'the government dissapear' or 'mass panic' its very confusing and i wake up feeling like ive had no sleep, anyway last night i somehow ended up reading about 'planet x' and i had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach (im not saying i believe in it and im aware there isnt strong evidence to support it so dont jump on me!).... but something made me feel very uneasy when reading about it, i do feel something big is going to happen soon and feel thats what my dreams were about, in fact it felt like a warning... do any of you ever stumble across material or books that feel like they were 'planted' there for you, like you were meant to see them??? as this happens to me all the time.........
also the numbers thing, mine is 22.22 or 11.11, this happens to my mother too.... xxx

Like i said some days ago, ive had dreams too in which there was a planet next to Earth, looking from outside my window it was enormous, huge...

Suddenly there were small spaceships, so much it filled the sky, shooting at everything.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110
Haven't posted for long. I've wanted to say that I've been having strange dreams too.
Last night's dream was about the ISS. It came down from the space. Don't know where it crashed and why. Something malfunctioned. That's all I can remember.
In some of my dreams I see taht the Earth has two moons or sometimes even two suns. The two suns part is why I learned about the planet X thing.

The numbers thing. 11:11, 22:22 etc. I don't think it's anything special anymore. It happens all the time. Mostly when I have a clock or something in my field of view. I think it's the brain noticing numeric patterns or something..

Thats definatly not the case, because my clocks arent even in my field of view.
One clck is on the wall, behind my back, the other is my, how do you call it in English, that thing that wakes you up in the morning, and its in my bedroom window, on my left, not in my field of view.

I jsut seen to turn my head everytime there is a double digit.
I thought it was just stupid luck, but it only started a few months ago and it happens everytime now, even in the bus.

I am in the bus, again there is no clock in my field of view, and yet again i look up exactly at 18:18.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Read Your post right now and it reminded me of Silent Hill. Have you seen that movie or played the games?

[edit on 12-4-2008 by Blue10110]

I've played the games, and that was a thought I had in the dream as well, that it reminded me them. I haven't seen the movie yet but I actually want to because it looks like one of the few films ever to adhere to a game fairly consistently lol. (Big time gamer, here.)

[edit on 4/12/2008 by AceWombat04]

[edit on 4/12/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

The dream does have a silent hillish feeling to it, especially with the radio interference. I'm a gamer myself even though I'm a girl, lol. The radio part was the worst because it always came on before you could see what was coming, which made the atmosphere turn considerably more menacing. Great series of games though.

You should definitely see the film. Its one of the few true to game stories, even if it is a little off. However, if you dont see it for that, see it for the Pyramid head part alone.

I've also experienced the number thing. Most of the time when I see it, its either at 12:12 or 12:21, 11:11 or 5:55. The funny thing is, I wont be thinking about what time it is, i'll just look, almost like an unvoluntary reflex? Does that make any sense?

On a completely different note, has anyone here heard of "Kryon", and his books? If so, what do you think? I dont know how everyone feels about "channeling" or if you all believe in that sort of thing, however He discusses a lot of things we've mentioned here. You should check him out.

Peace,
Ka

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Reply to.............many.

So an uncle of mine was in town recently for business and I was once again reminded of what I like about you all when I started mentioning a few of my beliefs around various conspiracies and possible revelations in the next few years on our planet and beyond. Although I consider him a mostly kind person, and he is wickedly intelligent (electrical engineer) when it comes to conventional science, I feel like he has a combination going on right now of not having faced/owned his own shadow and having educated himself right out of his heart. It's like his mind construct has locked him into what the agenda (conventional science) has taught him is true and there's no room for the greatest gift we possess, our intuition. Very frustrating! Nevertheless, despite his discounting of a lot of what I said, he did make some good points, some of which were from an authentic place in his heart, like the importance of not letting all this "stuff" we consider distract us from looking at ourselves honestly and lovingly. On that note, I've been feeling into what he was reflecting to me about myself the last couple days. Kind of ironic though, because I think he could be listening to that piece of advice a little more himself.

Anyway, it's good to be posting again after a little while and I just wanted to share my appreciation of you all and this thread again! I love the openness, courage, and authenticity.

Like all of you, I'm wondering if these dreams you all are having are premonitions of things to come. I haven't had any significant dreams of that nature recently that I can recall, but am nevertheless right there with everybody on balancing the fear, excitement, hope, and various other emotions that seem to come with the consideration of what's going on in the world and in ourselves these days. I think what's important to be living/practicing right now is FEELING into what is true. This ability to discern truth with intuition, which I believe is our direct connection to source/god/the divine/what you will, will be very important in the next few years as the Reptilian Agenda orchestrates World Wars and other Problem/Reaction/Solution scenarios, all the while turning the energetic bombardment up to the max. A LOT of things going on "out there" will not be as they seem and staying in our hearts will be the only way to navigate the chaos. I think hologram technology in particular has a great potential to deceive. They try to appeal to our minds and egos with logic, which is why we need to make sure our minds our serving our hearts and not the other way around.

To answer Mayan Pilot's question, no I haven't heard of Kryon, but I do believe in channeling. Could you elaborate? I think like any other psychic ability, there are all sorts of energies, intentions, and levels of proficiency out there. People who have worked on themselves and come from a place of service and humility with their ability are awesome and a valuable resource! People who put out a superiority vibe around their self-proclaimed channelings seem to be more unconscious and manipulative. I think they are really trying to cover up their own insecurities and need for outside approval and end up projecting their unresolved @#$! into the world rather than a channeled truth.
I'm always careful to feel out how clean someone's energy is when it comes to channeling. There's definitely a spectrum and I approach it on a case by case basis.

Okay, running out of room now so need to finish up. I think I need to start taking notes when I read people's posts so I can keep straight what I want to respond to! So many interesting things and I keep forgetting LOL.

Oh yeah, saw an interesting show the other night about USOs, which are basically UFOs that are under water. Anyone else see it? I think it was on The Discovery Channel. Got me thinking about what's really underneath the water that covers 2/3 of our planet. Very interesting!

Blessings,

jr

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I know its hard to believe but so many things have changed for me since starting this thread... lots of strange dreams and also i feel like ive been 'guided' to certain information on things, ive spent a week or so reading about 'project bluebeam, 2012, planet x, the dark rift, nwo and government conspiracies' etc etc...... i admit that i tend to believe the more unbelievable side of things
but i have felt strongly about 2012 for many years, but with so many theories and conspiracies its hard to sway towards one or another..... i had a dream where i felt someone telling me to start taking meditation seriously as when the time comes i will need my intuition more than anything and to be at a higher level of consciousness (this is an example of one of those strange dreams!).......i also feel like my mindset is shifting dramatically, just a few months ago i felt very ambitious, wanted to make money etc, but now i feel the complete opposite, i dont feel ambitious or concerned about money, i just want to gain as much knowledge as possible and go the next level (thats the only way to describe it as i dont actually know what im striving for)..... money, cars, material things just feel worthless and pointless, if i had it my way, i would take me and my family to somewhere remote, live simply and start prepearing for 2012, thats honestly how i feel..... and as for prepearing for 2012, i dont know why i feel like that other than its something to do with why i keep feeling like something 'big' is going to happen soon....
i feel like im going through some huge change, but cannot describe it, in fact, i feel like im all over the place at the moment!!.... so im hoping some meditation will help filter things so i can get a better perspective.... sorry to vent! but its been an odd few weeks...... thanks again for everyones input in this thread, its been wonderful to read, cheryl

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Im 20 on december 21st 2012 ill be celebrating my 25th birthday:-) ,and since i could read all i was interested in was SF,paranormal,religion,aliens,im like a sponge for any kind of information regarding this,i want to share my experience with dreams,since 4 years ago i began having lucid dreams taking place in my house,or near it,on the street where i live,so places that actually exist,and the most frightening thing in my dreams is that i ruthlessly kill these things that appear to be people but they are not,they are posing as people,i cant say extraterrestrials,(i just cant explain it in words)but they want to harm us in ways more terrible than death,and i cant even realize how i know that,or where this ideas come from,the images in this dreams are just horrible and bloody,when i wake up i fell dread and thats all i can think about for few hours after that,in this dreams this things are always after me,and this other person(usually a tall man in black coat)tells me that i can do it,i can defend myself and i can kill them.I can remember vividly all my dreams,i had them once or twice a year but recently they got more frequent,i particularly remember seeing a human lying in white bed,like in hospital,and some kind of those oxygen plastic masks was over his face and the mask began stretching and tightening more and more until it smashed his face and suffocated him i was forced to watch this,and the most horrible thing that flashed in my mind was the knowledge that many many people have died this way,the next day i searched the net for nay news or stories about medicine masks that caused death,but found nothing.I dont know where this dreams come from,they are different than my usual dreams.Im extremely non violent person,and otherwise a have pretty normal life,people who know me have told me that im the only person they fell will never harm them.Sorry for my language English is not my native,maybe it sounds stupid but i fell relieved after sharing it here.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
and other thing about me,i never ever sleep with the lights turned off,i have fobia from the dark,its just a gut felling that i get when im alone in the dark,and like you cosmicstorm i was sooo ambitous with my grades and my job,but now it just fades away,i fell like preparing for life in other ways,i fell so many BIG things are gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Thanks for sharing your experiences adnachiel, i wish i had answers for the things we all seem to be going through.... i also cant sleep in the dark, it sounds silly as im an adult, i dont have the light on, but i have to have the tv on!

i dont know whats going on with me at the moment but its doing my head in!!.... feel like im going through a 'shift' of some sort if that makes sense..

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The other night, Friday the 11th I believe, me & 2 friends were standing outside around 9:00pm. We were lookin up at the sky at just the right time because we saw 3 ufo's in the sky way, way up. They looked like stars moving around. There was one bright one and 2 very dim ones that we could see. The bright one was moving from right to left in my field of view, and it looked as if it was going to collide with one of the smaller, dimmer lights. But they kept moving, then the bright object turned around rather quickly and headed back towards the right. We eventually lost sight of the objects, but i was sure what we witnessed was not of this world. I tried to get video but they looked as far as the stars in the sky, and my camera sucks. So I have an audio of the incident but the video is all black. I have been reading stuff on enlightenment and ufo contact and I am now convinced that it is possible to telepathically contact beings from beyond earth. Crazy? sure. But it beats not trying. Do you feel like you were put here for some higher purpose or greater good? Have you ever heard of the starseeds? Look up a book called E.T. 101... it should help you understand why you feel like you do. You may be a chosen one and not even know it....

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Believer2012]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
As a reply to cosmicstorm, from what you've described, it does indeed sound like a shift. I dont know if you've done any research on the DNA shift that is supposedly going to accompany 2012? If you havent, I suggest googling it, along with "12 strand DNA" and read what comes up. For a summary, it basically states that humans are reaching a higher consciousness, and when you reach this point, your DNA is activated so to speak. The belief is that in 2012, Earth is going to rise into the 5th dimension and the Golden Age, hence the reason for activating your DNA. It sounds a lot like science fiction, I know, but a lot of it makes sense. It also brings much emphasis into the mind of matter philosophy, that the human mind is capable of great things, by the simple process of having the right mentality. Google the harmonic concordance in Nov 2003, and you'll see what I mean.

Also google starseeds, and the indigo children. Starseeds especially. It can explain a lot. Just some food for thought.

Cheers,
Ka

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Howdy to all again,

No new updates... I have begun to dream again.. a little bit I still have problems remembering the full dreams but I know one thing. Dreams are the pandoras box of secret revealing. Dreams are a key to unlock whats stored in your mind you just have to find a way to open it up.

I was wondering about all of your stances on the world of business etc...
Are all of you as disgusted as I that the truth is not part of the world of business just greed etc? Perhaps all of us have been put here awaiting some big change that is supposed to happen.

Or perhaps we are all supposed to meet up ( i doubt that alittle bit because it seems a little creepy but its a theory)

I look daily trying to find a serious relationship but I am disgusted with most of the women around me they all seem to be caught up in 30 shoes, pretty hair bows, impressing every guy they see just to catch everyones attention, doing all of these things that tv and magazines tell them etc. Maybe those are media control outlets because the women that are attached to them sucker in the men they are with also..? who knows, being lazy ( I like women who atleast workout or run once .. a few times a week). I wonder if some of the males think the same and the women vice versa for men. Perhaps our common stance is we are more realistic with the way the world is going and not susceptible to ... political... business BS. Who knows. Still searching and thinking.

Have any of you came up with conclusions? Cosmicstorm what is your heart telling you...?

[edit on 16-4-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Greed is what's destroying our world..
Can't do anything if you've got no money.
Money = Life
A lot of money = Very good life

Most women probably try to be as pretty as they can because the looks really count too in this world. I mean that if you're ugly as.. the uglyest thing you can imagine.. then it'll probably be more difficult to find a job taht you really like. And when you're so pretty that the others can't get their eyes off you then you'll probably be more successful than ugly you..
I remember taht once me and one of my friends went to an electronics shop. There was this really pretty salesgirl there. My friend really liked her looks. what happened was that he ended up buying several things before he found the courage to ask her anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

I feel all over the place too right now. Just trying to love this beautiful mess.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by janglerock]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I guess Im replying(sp?) to cosmicstorm and whoever else feels that there is something BIG coming soon.I to feel a omnious sense of "something"I also believe it will be a "transformation",but if nothing happens I wont be terribly suprised................I was told a long time ago by the source I mentioned in my last post that the planets governments have many times in the past avoided major catastrophies using alien technology..........but 2012 is suppossed to be something good,so I dunno.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Greed is what's destroying our world..
Can't do anything if you've got no money.
Money = Life
A lot of money = Very good life

Most women probably try to be as pretty as they can because the looks really count too in this world. I mean that if you're ugly as.. the uglyest thing you can imagine.. then it'll probably be more difficult to find a job taht you really like. And when you're so pretty that the others can't get their eyes off you then you'll probably be more successful than ugly you..
I remember taht once me and one of my friends went to an electronics shop. There was this really pretty salesgirl there. My friend really liked her looks. what happened was that he ended up buying several things before he found the courage to ask her anything.

That is true.

I didn't really mean women in general as a primary topic for me... its actually just a thought but it was an example for me showing that the world is trying to control people by the use of items... popularity looks etc. You are right certain women are more desirable then others by looks. I believe though that looks are given to the wearer by how they embrace life. I've seen some really ugly people and normally their lifely hood as a youth was troublesome, rude etc. I have seen really ugly sweethearts in youth turn out to be killer hot later on. I think that the body has a biological mechanism for looks and the way we live our lives enables it in some form or another. Im not 100% down with that belief but it did hold up during my ongoing youth... and that one ugly girl that was my best friend that I turned down for looks mainly (other then the fact that i was depressed and hate bringing people down with me) Yeah well she is gorgeous now... SO anyways That is true what you said looks are important in a signifcantly unsignificant way.

ANyways i guess my theory is that the world uses Magazines, Tv, Poster Boards, Thoughts in TV, to keep a tab on people to control them. I mean a lot of people talk dirty about stuff if a girl says a word a certain way or another a guy well they think they are getting laid when in actuality some girls accidentally say the wrong things because they thought it was rght at the moment cause tv has impressed them to say it ( it just seems right, psychological conditioning) and thus they either get raped, get laid or stand up for themselves and get a good or bad title in school. Its a sad world.

My oppinion is that the majority of us here in this forum are not susceptible to that way of life becase we have f igured it out due to onging occurences in our life that may in fact cause depression or other mental side effects (I just want to appologize again to cosmic storm that the way i word some of these things comes off as wrong but...) Psychology shows us that we are 3 things. Human body, Soul, mind. When we dont address problems inside of our mind that our soul (dream sender- you all know what souls are) sends us a dream if we do not address problems our bodies are controlled by the mind which is having problems accepting or udnerstanding certain things in the enviornment. And the way all energy works is that is is never lost, it always comes back because it is matter. So when we dont release the mental toxins we start to experience chemical changes in our body because our body is trying to adapt to the enviornment. But as humans we are smart enough to understand and figure it out. I feel all of you are very intelligent people and have mastered a majority of control over your minds but there is something yet still needed, and perhaps it is what we are all waiting for. I am not sure.

I am lost in all of this but i appreciate you starting the forum cosmic.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No need to apologize rjmeter! and im kinda lost in it all too so that makes both of us!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

In response to your question about the world of business, I believe the people at the top of the large corporations in the world are driven by the same forces that control the other powerful entities and institutions on the planet. It's a giant pyramid all being controlled by a central consciousness that is clearly not serving humanity anymore. So yeah, just like you it's fair to say that I'm disgusted by a lot of what I see when it comes to not only business, but banking, militaries, politics, education, media, religion, intelligence agencies, medicine/drug companies, and organized crime. They are all controlled by the same people.

But a lot of these structures are starting to crumble as energetic shifts take place. I think the lesson for our planet is that true power comes from love and not control, which is the matrix that's been running things on earth for a very long time. The sub-prime mortgage crisis, price of oil, Bear Stearns incident, and airline consolidation are all examples of this crumbling of non-serving structure. And this is just the beginning. It's a little unnerving to wonder what kind of catastrophic collapse it's going to take for a transformation into a more loving existence, I fully admit that. But I think there's a lot of hope on the other side of what's going to happen too. I frequently say prayers and try to energetically align with as graceful a shift as possible. Then other times I'm just pissed as hell and have to find a way to be with those feelings LOL! But it's all real and it's all good. I think all of us are here to facilitate this shift, by being the change that we want to see in the world. A lot of it isn't even "doing" anything, just our presence is valuable. These discussions are awesome. There's a lot of people doing great things in the world, the news just rarely shows it because it doesn't serve the agenda.

As far as relationships go, I just ended mine of a year back in December. She actually lived in your neck of the woods rjmelter, SC. As a side note, I would imagine that it's difficult being someone of the beliefs/thoughts/feelings you've expressed and living in the southeast US. Is that true? I just know every time I thought of possibly moving to that part of the country when I was together with her I felt like it would be completely unsupportive of who I am and not at all the right thing for me to do. Just curious.

Anyway, yeah intimate relationships are tough. I definitely feel your frustration there bro! I believe that's where all our issues and unconscious beliefs come up and get triggered and reflected. The one I recently ended was what I consider my first serious one and I'm 29. Thinking back to the OP, I've also either steered clear of them or found potentially good ones to be elusive for the better part of my life. But with the direction my life's taken in the last couple years and what I learned, owned, and faced in the one that just ended, I have an appreciation for the power and fulfillment of conscious relationship that I've never had before. Obviously there's a component of physical attraction, but I think more important is finding someone who is willing to be honest, present, vulnerable, and ask for what she needs. Don't know about any of you other posters, but I'm just trusting that as I work on and take care of myself, eventually I'll attract a woman who aligns with my intention regarding relationship. I certainly don't have it all figured out though and don't even pretend to know the time line LOL! I'm just making it all up as I go.

Alright yous guys, time for bed. Good night, may you all have pleasant and intriguing dreams!

jr

[edit on 17-4-2008 by janglerock]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by janglerock

"As a side note, I would imagine that it's difficult being someone of the beliefs/thoughts/feelings you've expressed and living in the southeast US. Is that true?"

I recently moved from NC to CO, and I have to say, in my opinion at least that it is very true. Its one of the main reasons I moved out west. Most people are just too narrow minded, that base there opinions on religion or stereotypes. Most new age practices/ideas are balked at if they are in the wrong place, so its very hard to be ones self when people continue to berate you and scrutinize your choices. My mom is a perfect example of this.

Not to get too personal, but my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in '96. She put up a good fight and managed to beat it, but her outlook on life totally changed. She divorced my dad, which is one of the best decisions the both of them made. Then took immediate interest in spirituality, reiki, and meditation while straying away from her catholic upbringing. My family, amongst other people, pretty much made her a black sheep since, continually calling her a bad mother for allowing her children to be brought up this way. Whats sad is that she's still the same person, just happier, and believes in different things, yet they wont get past it sometimes. Its disappointing , but that is just the way they are.

But it is because of this interest that I'm the way I am today, and I can't thank her enough for it. She taught me to look outside the box, think independently, and ignore what people say because the only thing that matters is what's important to you. And I will not forget it.

So yeah, the south aint a great place to be spiritual. You can be, but, only in a few places, like say asheville, NC. Big hippie mountain town that. But fun, and beautiful in the fall.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Mayan Pilot]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hey guys, been a few days since i last posted.
Very fascinating and interesting posts, recognizable too...

The last couple of days ive had no weird dreams or something, im am mainly dreaming about the chance to become national soccer champions on sunday, and about a girl i am beginning to like a little bit more everyday...

Very strange, we, as a club, are record champions, 29 times, and we are one of the best in the world, i never dreamt about a championship. I even never dreamt about girls, except for a really really good friend of mine on whom i had a crush when i and her were 15 years old.

Its like a whirlwind, one moment, i feel the very strong need and desire to get as much info on topics like aliens and 2012 and the other moment i dont give a f*ck anymore about everything thats going on on this planet. Then suddenly i am only thinking of the girl i dream of like i told in the previous alinea.

Very weird, something is changing rapidly, its like one of the big cleanings you do one or twice a year in and around your house, only now its not the house that gets cleaned, but my mind. You have to get the garbage out before you can throw it away.

Also i notice i am panicking, everyday a little more. Like something really really big is gonna happen soon, and we are doomed. Its just a very nasty feeling, i have no reason to think or belive it, its a feeling. Very weird tough, cause i always felt the opposite was going to happen.

I really have no clue anymore, nut hey, with these things going on in my mind, tomorrow can and presumably will be very different.

And falling in love again, is something i really dont need and want at this time in my life. I dont want love anymore, i want knowledge, knowledge makes me grow as a person, love only gets me in pain and troubles. And those are things that keep us on leash, blocking the way for progressing further into the development of my soul and mind.

Damn aliens, damn ascension, and damn girls who know they will get you to fall in love with 'em and do it because its some kind of game to them..

Someone please, get me out of here, im sick of it.

[edit on 18/4/08 by TheNetherlands]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join