It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12hourpie

It's not really so strange if you think about it

Ever think of your favourite movie and it was on t.v the next day ?

It's kind of like that

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you guys are being visited, why can't we plan a method to capture the visit on tape somehow?

Infrared cameras inside the house and possibly 1km away on zoom.
EM detectors with remote monitoring.
Heart rate monitors and location monitors.
etc etc

That way we can match your experiences with readings of what we can externally see.

Would be a cool exercise.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by 12hourpie

It's not really so strange if you think about it

Ever think of your favourite movie and it was on t.v the next day ?

It's kind of like that

Take care.

Regards
Lee

That happens a lot to me on many things...I put it down to subliminal intake of the info...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smans

But what you are failing to understand is we play by there rules not the other way around.

If the game was that easy we would already be whatching peaple being abducted sadly we are not that mean's we need a different game plan in order to catch these event's.

In basic terms i beleive the only way to catch an abduction is by accident and also anyone who is directly involved with the abduction having no idea at all that it is being recorded.

That's about it.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I can relate- I was forced to move from a huge city to a redneck small town so while my friends were out getting drunk and partying up at school somewhere, I was forced to really take notice of myself and all those Do You's you asked I can answer yes too...Everybody gets the "Big Purpose" feeling- It's important to be in tune with the earth and universe as hippie as that sounds...its the truth. We all have some kind of influence in our paths in life...If you do the same thing you've always done- you will always get the same results...so basically start thinking and doing something different with your life. I'm a firm believer that life despite its ups and downs- will somehow come through in the end...Remain optimistic.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey I am 21(will be 22 May,4th) I to have problems with relationships(like really not caring about the normal things that people do today,and then when I do they always go bad)I have a different outlook on life and feel that I am destined to do something bigger,I am not caught up with all the "social standards" of today.I am am well liked-but all my friends say I am different somehow.I have never had any direct abduction/ufo experiences but have continuosly had weird dreams-almost always having something to do with space and aliens.I have had vivid dreams were I could swear I was there in a ship.I tend to think "outside"conventional ways-like to far out for my time.I to find people stare at me alot for no known reason,alot of times I get disgusted with the focus on sex,socialites,and "non meaningful things" so much these days.I find I am smarter than all my friends aswell.So I am glad you posted this today so I dont feel so much alone.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Your original post could pretty much describe my experiences but I'm 21 instead.

I'll be watching this thread. There is another one 'life on the other side of the fence' you may wish to check out as well which will give you some good answers. Feel free to u2u about anything.

I'm still unravelling the plot too... it's tricky and confusing as they way they seem to work is that it's remembered as a dream so you're never quite sure
just to throw doubt in the air, no different to 9/11 tactics.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by GhostR1der]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've never experienced "contact" as far as I can remember. I do however relate to the feeling of being ahead of my time. I'm 22 and it definitely seems that I'm much further above the standards of my age than most people. I'm fascinated with the night sky and had a telescope when I was younger that my dad bought me for a birthday or a holiday (can't remember which). Never did use it as much as I wanted to. That's off topic.

I truly long to find other people who I can discuss the abnormal with. You are by no means alone and it seems neither are the rest of us. That's good news to me as far as conversation and discussion are involved. Lately I've been weeding through the topics on here and for every good thread there seems to be a handful of equally wasteful ones.

Hope some answers come soon and hopefully I (we) can stomach them.

Great post. Star and flag for you

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
I do hope no-one feels im wasting time with this post, but if there are others similar to me then they must be feeling the same as i do...... i had personal experiences as a child aged 7/8, with regards to abduction.... im now 25 and for the past few years things have been getting pretty intense, im not saying im having abduction experiences, but rather vivid dreams, strange events etc.... i feel very connected to all things of this nature, i always have..... which makes me feel very different to my peers whose main concern is getting drunk on weekends or boyfriend troubles?? i just cant relate to any of that.... i feel much more wise and self assured than what i see of other people my age.... ive always felt since i was little that i was here to do something 'big' although im still waiting to find out what that is...... what i am basically asking is, all you on ats, who have had experiences or a life long interest in this subject..... do you feel different to others? in almost all aspects of life?....... do other people stare at you for no reason?.. do you tend not to be in relationships?.. do you have psychic tendancies? do you feel a connection to earth and the universe?........ i hope i am not sounding too crazy
despite all this im a student and a mother, and live a pretty normal life!
So my question to you is....what does this all mean?Are we special or do we have certain plans for us?Nice post,star and flagged.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I feel exactly how all of you feel.

I am considered very mature for my age, I have never used drugs, tobacco or drank alcohol because I see no purpose in those things. Whats weird though is the peer pressure is almost non existant.

I am very in tune to peoples feelings and typically I guide a conversation because I can almost entirely feel what they are feeling.

Everytime I talk to someone its very weird. It is like I am looking for someone, I am waiting to meet someone that I am unsure of but I feel that I will meet them one day and am getting increasingly anxious... I am not aware of what I am looking for but I believe they will bring forth great knowledge and help lead me to the truth of things.

My dreams are in tune with nature and dreams from my distant past have come true, recently I am waiting on one to happen but I feel it is more symbolic then anything but will happen.

Relationships for me are tough, I have high standards... I do want to be the average typical guy sometimes but cannot do so. I am bound by morals and rules that are so unfamiliar, yet familiar at the same time.

I wonder if all of this has to deal with what is happening in the world and maybe people like us are about to need to take a stand for something going on?

I have never had UFO experiences... but I do beleive the harder you try to let events reoccur the more they wont. So just relax and live your life and do what you feel you are guided to doing.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The first post describes my experiences too, except I'm an 18 year old dude with no kids, and such. There seems to be a bunch of us feeling like something big's coming, and we're all going to be a part of it. And something stands out about us too...people are always looking. Lights turn on/off when we go by, seeing the number 11:11 everywhere, I wonder what other things I, and people experiencing things such as myself have in common.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by spotnick]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I too have a "feel" for people and seem to be a people person. Not as in I like people but I don't generally have quarrels with anyone, aside from my parents, specifically my father.

I ALSO have this feeling of something to come or someone i need to meet. I'm increasingly getting the notion that it's not someone ELSE that I'm waiting to meet but it's me wanting and trying to find myself. This may or may not be the case for you. Maybe it's someone who will help me find myself, or you find yourself.

To bring the topic back to the OP. In general, I feel disconnected from the human race. Significantly so. At times I feel alien myself. Not literally but just in the sense that there's only a select few who I can relate to (some of you; others in my personal life). Yadayadayada.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
hey. im 23, i was born on 01.04.1984. i think people like us are what they call starchildren, indigo-kids and so on. i have psychic abilities, im very smart, talented and so on, but im frustrated to live in this # world. i´ve seen ufos, i´ve had paranormal and spiritual experiences, i have healed people, too - i think. my prayers come to reality and so on. but if i tell people, they have to laugh, but im the one who really laughs, because they just dont know and they are stupid children. i do feel the same, i think im here to change something, but it did not unfold to me yet. i do feel connected to nature, to the origin and i cant believe what humans made of this earth. first of all everyone of us had to cope with his own experiences.

i guess we just have to wait, but there will be more. the human empires will fall, i know it! all my life i only waited for "them" to arrive...

[edit on 23/3/08 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
wow, my life is very similar (Iam 18):

1. never done drugs at all, never drank, I dislike all that social crap

2. I have intense moments of happiness (to the point I'm crying), inspiration, and thoughts of success.

3. I feel better around nature

4. lights turn off when I look at them

5. My dog is scared of me, animals react to me in the extremes

6. I have a strong idea of a purpose

7. Our neighbors have always asked my dad: "why is he so intense"

8. Ive had a experience when I was liitle: A wide head appeared by my side of my bed. Whenever I think of that experience, I feel like Iam gonna shed tears.

9. In general I get along with people but people have stared at me alot (I REALLY do not consider myself ugly :lol

10. I feel like the Human Race along with myself have been "traumatized" and that feeling causes me to feel disconnected.

11. Ive woken up (no joke) with a scar across my groin and Ive also had detailed dreams

12. I always feel a presence around me, usually around midnight +later

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

amplifeye-

I ALSO have this feeling of something to come or someone i need to meet. I'm increasingly getting the notion that it's not someone ELSE that I'm waiting to meet but it's me wanting and trying to find myself. This may or may not be the case for you. Maybe it's someone who will help me find myself, or you find yourself.

What is the matrix?lol,no seriously I know exactly what you all mean about waiting for the right person and the emotional "highs"and sometimes "lows".I feel like the OP has laid down a magnet and we are all attracted to it and coming out,its amazing..truly.Although some stories and experinces and lifes differ-the CORE is still the same,so now I ask you what are we?Are we just insaine?I have been told I and people like me are called "lightwarriors",has anyone on here ever heard of that before?
Nice post,would give another flag and star if I could(to bad I cant get stars and flags on mine!LOL)

P.S.-Another point is it seems like my(ours)personality is drastically different,sense of humor and convorsation is different.

[edit on 3/23/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
On a side note I seem to have trouble w/ relationships,like I cant communicate like other humans w/ girls or guys(Im a guy myself).

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amplifeye

I too have a "feel" for people and seem to be a people person. Not as in I like people but I don't generally have quarrels with anyone, aside from my parents, specifically my father.

To bring the topic back to the OP. In general, I feel disconnected from the human race. Significantly so. At times I feel alien myself. Not literally but just in the sense that there's only a select few who I can relate to (some of you; others in my personal life). Yadayadayada.

Perhaps That feeling is the feeling that we are all one? The unison of man-kind. Maybe its just our spiritual nature coming out...

Does anyone ever get the feeling that they need to move away and consult someone or move away for a new life to await something big (of course big but something completely abnormal to current things going on in life)?? I personally wish to consult the Indian Hopi Tribe because they have maintained their ways for years even though We Americans have stripped them of all the things of past (food, buffalo, free roaming, testins and trials for their youth etc)... Something that is so strong must be true... I suggest others read their beleif system... fascinating.

All of the previous posters... are there any other feelings that you have had that we are all overlooking?

Great Post OP!

[edit on 23-3-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

thanks for posting.

I just turned 23 a few days ago.
I too have always felt that I was meant to do something.
Ive also always felt that its silly to really believe that... that everyone must feel the same way I do... but now I'm not so sure.
I'm also having trouble concerning myself with the same problems my friends are having, and have recently found myself being bombarded with questions like, "whats wrong?" "you dont look like your having a good time" "what are you thinking about?"
and the truth is...
I'm not having a good time, and I can't tell them what I'm really thinking about because I'll sound crazy.
All my mind seems to think about lately is, "why am I here?" "what do I need to be doing with my life?" and questions of religion, meditation, and the beyond.

My friends all like to go out and get drunk, stoned, whatever, and I used to as well, for a very very brief moment in time, about junior year of college...
but now I'm over it, and am getting back in touch with the thoughts I used to have as a child.

I've always had a BIG imagination, so perhaps thats why I'm more open to the idea of aliens, parallel universes, quantum physics, etc.

But I still feel like I'm meant to do something big...
No way I could settle for a desk job.
I can see where that road would take me, the road my friends are taking and that most people take, and I'm sure there is some happiness in it for them... but not me. no thank you...

well, again, thanks for making this thread, it feels good to let out your feelings every once and a while.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sorry, again the name Rjmelter will start getting annoying lol.

I was wondering I myself just had a birthday... all these people that have been posting just recently had birthdays... Anyother posters just recently having birthdays?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Yea,I too have had trouble believing that and always thought to myself"your just a scifi freak w/ an overactive imagination"I wouldnt except it,now Im just like "lets just live it out!"Although I still do struggle w/ it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join